Debp

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

There are a lot of  homeless here in Houston but NOT like California.  This is a city of over six million people so...I guess it's not too bad here.  Housing is much cheaper here too.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Dan_79 said:

(Perhapa you think the founding fathers "stole" the USA) that would make every american in possesion of stolen property lol...which is simply not true at all. 

Danger alert.

I reread your post. I thought you were another UK bashing America, by implying America stole the land by declaring independence. I was wrong. I apologize if you took offense. But my premise stands. I enjoy discussing topics, to learn, to share my experiences that may help. What I have been sharing to you Dan, ways to help the homeless you are concerned about, has been ignored, or simply not wanted. Would like to discuss helping the homeless, without the drama. Good luck.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

42 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

There are a lot of  homeless here in Houston but NOT like California.  This is a city of over six million people so...I guess it's not too bad here.  Housing is much cheaper here too.

Hello Morning Glory. Didn't recognize you with your 'new' picture. Houston is where I found my bride, 47 yrs ago. (why I like Houston)....:)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

8 hours ago, Yowm said:

And how are the maimed and elderly going to do this short of labor camps?

That my friend is what worries me for so many .    The poor the left claims so much to love ,  yet the ones who run the agenda are some of the richest men I might add,

and the rich LOVE not the poor .   HMMMMM.  wonder where in time the poor really will end up.   well that and christains too .   

LABOR camps ,  oh, wait that sounds too harsh ,  what did hillery say..........OH YEAH FUN CAMPS .   RIGHT .   RIGHT .      people are getting duped bad .

redistribution of wealth IS NOT FOR THE POOR ,   THEY SAY IT IS,   but oh no its not ,   ITS ALL ABOUT the rich getting richer.  WHY WOULD George sorros be so behind it .

I MEAN if he LOVED THE POOR SO MUCH ,  WHY DONT HE GIVE HIS MONEY TO THEM .  ROME TOO ,     its a sham .  it all is .   but , 

I guess most wont see it , till one day they wake up and are sleeping in ten man rooms ,   and go out and hear , MOVIE TIME folks ,

and they look around and see the huge fences with wire ,  and the movie begins with ,   FUNDMENTALISM BAD ,    AKA REDEUCATION CENTERS .     Don't laugh ,  it can happen .

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

4 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

The poor the left claims so much to love ,  yet the ones who run the agenda are some of the richest men I might add,

and the rich LOVE not the poor . 

so......there are no rich "right"?  All them poor Republicans in office. Eating cold bologna  every day for lunch. For shame.:o

8 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Are people just giving away lots to people to plant gardens?  I mean you just can't go onto someone's lot and plant something.  

You can once the sun goes down .    and later when they see all them veggies growing on their lott ,  say HEY you want some help with that .

2 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

so......there are no rich "right"?  All them poor Republicans in office. Eating cold bologna  every day for lunch. For shame.:o

YOU might want to reread what I wrote .   The main ones supporting this redistribution of wealth .    THEY THE RICHEST MEN ALIVE .   SO HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE .

WELL,    unless its not really about the poor , but really about HE who HOLDS THE BAG .       Judas iscaroit syndrome .  this is all not as it seems . 

Really. We all even me, talk about the homeless like it is "them people over there':emot-poke:      But you know. The reality for a lot of working people is they could be just one missed paycheck away from being one of them homeless people over there.  Just one unexpected thing happen to you and everything you have. Everything you work for can be gone! Then there you are. Part of them homeless people over there. That is how it can happen. 

• Brilliant! 1

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

YOU might want to reread what I wrote .   The main ones supporting this redistribution of wealth .    THEY THE RICHEST MEN ALIVE .   SO HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE .

WELL,    unless its not really about the poor , but really about HE who HOLDS THE BAG .       Judas iscaroit syndrome .  this is all not as it seems . 

Its all good. I am just making light of a serious issue. I don't trust any of them people on the right or on the left. I think they all are out for themselves. They should all be eating bologna everyday! 

• This is Worthy 1

5 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I hate the prosperity gospel and heaping and steeping .   but when the richest of the rich are all behind this redistribution of wealth,  KNOW and understand ITS A SHAM.

The ones supporting this   I mean the real key players .    ROME , richest church ever ,     George sorros and others ,    George makes trump look POOOOR.

IF these so called elites who run THIS PROPOGANDA and that is what this is ,  they making it SOUND GOOD ,  but its NOT ABOUT THE POOR

THEY hold the bag sister , THEY OWN the wealth ,  WHO you think is going to control all this , they gonna keep what is in that bag

and come up with some line on how we can help the poor and build them such nice houses ,   such fun places , and they can even do some productive things for society,

RIGHT .   its all the end game sister .   and both sides ,  BOTH republicans and Dems are being PLAYED and pitted one against another and the same CORRUPTIION just remains .

ITS the wicked game sister .  its how it works .  the rich DO NOT , WILL NOT EVER LOVE the POOR , they see them in large as a burden.     Its sad sister ,  it is .

BUT we got to kick the liberal agenda out the door , KICK the conservative lies as well out the door .  BE THE CHURCH and LOOK OUT FOR OUR OWN SISTER .