• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

16 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

38 billion dollars through 2028 for Israel defense spending.

Thats why israels millitary is so powerful.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Graham-calls-for-renegotiation-of-US-defense-deal-with-Israel-553077/amp#ampshare=https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Graham-calls-for-renegotiation-of-US-defense-deal-with-Israel-553077

But if they were Gods Israel, they wouldnt even need military.

Go back into the Old Testament and find the Israelites without weapons when they go to war.  Go ahead, I'll wait.  Be sure to post your findings here. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

5 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Save us Donald trump,deliver us from our enemies.

Are you a muslim?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

9 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

First, you might want to take back your "thumbs up" from my post: my point is that the Israel there now is the Israel that will be there living in "unwalled villages". God din't bring back Israel in 1948 just so He could pull them out again.  Ezekiel 38 isn't talking about the Millenial Kingdom, but when Gog and Magog come to invade,  BEFORE the Millennial Kingdom ever takes hold

Second:

Nice way to twist Scripture; is there some reason you post only "cherry-picked" verses and not entire passages?

Third:

You may want to read Romans 11:

I say then, God has not rejected His people, has He? May it never be! For I too am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. Or do you not know what the Scripture says in the passage about Elijah, how he pleads with God against Israel? “Lord, THEY HAVE KILLED YOUR PROPHETS, THEY HAVE TORN DOWN YOUR ALTARS, AND I ALONE AM LEFT, AND THEY ARE SEEKING MY LIFE.” But what is the divine response to him? “I HAVE KEPT for Myself SEVEN THOUSAND MEN WHO HAVE NOT BOWED THE KNEE TO BAAL.” In the same way then, there has also come to be at the present time a remnant according to God’s gracious choice. But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works, otherwise grace is no longer grace. What then? What Israel is seeking, it has not obtained, but those who were chosen obtained it, and the rest were hardened; Just as it is written, "GOD GAVE THEM A SPIRIT OF STUPOR, EYES TO SEE NOT AND EARS TO HEAR NOT, DOWN TO THIS VERY DAY.” And David says,  “LET THEIR TABLE BECOME A SNARE AND A TRAP, AND A STUMBLING BLOCK AND A RETRIBUTION TO THEM. “LET THEIR EYES BE DARKENED TO SEE NOT, AND BEND THEIR BACKS FOREVER.” I say then, they did not stumble so as to fall, did they? May it never be! But by their transgression salvation has come to the Gentiles, to make them jealous. Now if their transgression is riches for the world and their failure is riches for the Gentiles, how much more will their fulfillment be! But I am speaking to you who are Gentiles. Inasmuch then as I am an apostle of Gentiles, I magnify my ministry,if somehow I might move to jealousy my fellow countrymen and save some of them. For if their rejection is the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? If the first piece of dough is holy, the lump is also; and if the root is holy, the branches are too. But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive, were grafted in among them and became partaker with them of the rich root of the olive tree, do not be arrogant toward the branches; but if you are arrogant, remember that it is not you who supports the root, but the root supports you. You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” Quite right, they were broken off for their unbelief, but you stand by your faith. Do not be conceited, but fear; for if God did not spare the natural branches, He will not spare you, either.  Behold then the kindness and severity of God; to those who fell, severity, but to you, God’s kindness, if you continue in His kindness; otherwise you also will be cut off. And they also, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. For if you were cut off from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these who are the natural branches be grafted into their own olive tree? For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written, “THE DELIVERER WILL COME FROM ZION,  HE WILL REMOVE UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB.” “THIS IS MY COVENANT WITH THEM, WHEN I TAKE AWAY THEIR SINS.” From the standpoint of the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but from the standpoint of God’s choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers; for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. For just as you once were disobedient to God, but now have been shown mercy because of their disobedience, so these also now have been disobedient, that because of the mercy shown to you they also may now be shown mercy. For God has shut up all in disobedience so that He may show mercy to all. Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and unfathomable His ways! For WHO HAS KNOWN THE MIND OF THE LORD, OR WHO BECAME HIS COUNSELOR? Or WHO HAS FIRST GIVEN TO HIM THAT IT MIGHT BE PAID BACK TO HIM AGAIN? For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen." (Romans 11, NASB, emphasis mine)

Yes, no one will be saved who does not believe the Gospel; but that said, you're trying to blend the Nation of Israel and The Kingdom of God here. The Lord promised to restore the Nation of Israel and bring her back from ruin, but the Millennial Kingdom will have no unsaved people in it.

"From the standpoint of the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but from the standpoint of God’s choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers"; God has not abandoned Israel, nor has He given her promises to us, no matter how hard you argue this, shilohsfoal.

Next time, try reading all the Scripture in a passage instead of  picking the parts you like.

No,its not the same Israel. Unless you believe Sail and Paul were the same. Completely different mentality.

That is the point of this thread. 

This israel and particulaly its goverment is completely different.One believes in weapons and walls.

The other believes in God.

21 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Go back into the Old Testament and find the Israelites without weapons when they go to war.  Go ahead, I'll wait.  Be sure to post your findings here. 

Why the old testament, do you have something against Christ?

http://biblehub.com/matthew/26-52.htm

6 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

Are you saying then Romans 11 is wrong?

If you are going to question Scripture here, then there's nothing more to say to you.

So you believe saul and Paul is the same?

16 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Do you have something against the Old Testament?

It is preferd among Antichrist.

That is,they who deny Christ.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Scripture speaks of a people who dwell in the land of Israel .A peaceful and unsuspecting people living in safety without walls .

http://biblehub.com/ezekiel/38-11.htm

Well that Israel is definitely not the same people who live in the land of Israel today.The people who live in Israel today are not peaceful.They don't live In safety and they are building walls all around them.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2018/04/israel-walled-approach-nationhood-180430140238422.html#ampshare=https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/04/israel-walled-approach-nationhood-180430140238422.html

This kingdom shall be taken from them and given to a peaceful people who live in unwalled villages in safety for God is with them.

http://biblehub.com/matthew/21-43.htm

:sherlock:

Where Israel Is At

Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until his wrath has passed by. See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling to punish the people of the earth for their sins. The earth will disclose the blood shed on it; the earth will conceal its slain no longer. Isaiah 26:20-21 (New International Version)

And Where Israel Will Be

Then I will pour out a spirit of grace and prayer on the house of David and the residents of Jerusalem, and they will look at Me whom they pierced. They will mourn for Him as one mourns for an only child and weep bitterly for Him as one weeps for a firstborn. Zechariah 12:10 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

Folks, Could It Be Made Any Clearer

I will go and return to my place, until they acknowledge their offense, and seek my face. In their affliction they will seek me earnestly." Hosea 5:15 (New Heart English Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

PS: Go Trump Go~! lol~!

• Thumbs Up 1

Sure love the Israeli goverment.

http://biblehub.com/revelation/17-8.htm