A Sad Day in Houst0n

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

I guess I just didn't think this day would come but, now that it has, it makes me very unhappy.  I've been a regular poster on this site for nearly 12 years and seldom has a day gone by when I didn't spout some opinion here or rant about something.  Time has come for a change though.  This site no longer 'fits'.  Times change and so many are gone.  There are several of the old guard still here and I'm going to miss y'all.  I am not going to miss the rubbish I've been wading through  this past year though.  I may be back in the future, who knows?=Until then, keep the faith.:)

• Praying! 2
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,157
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

It is ok this time is short to the eternity ahead... We your family in Christ love you! Steven

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

Oh dear. I always like talking to you. Even though we disagreed on almost everything. Yet you are one of the few people I can disagree with and still be respectful to each other. Truth be known I have been feeling much the same way too. I don't post as much as I use too, and I get kind of stressed out by things on here sometimes. Well we each have to do what is best for us and go where God is leading us. Feel free to message me anytime if you like. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

I guess I just didn't think this day would come but, now that it has, it makes me very unhappy.  I've been a regular poster on this site for nearly 12 years and seldom has a day gone by when I didn't spout some opinion here or rant about something.  Time has come for a change though.  This site no longer 'fits'.  Times change and so many are gone.  There are several of the old guard still here and I'm going to miss y'all.  I am not going to miss the rubbish I've been wading through  this past year though.  I may be back in the future, who knows?=Until then, keep the faith.:)

:emot-heartbeat:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

Please rethink your decision , We will miss you !!! Who would be our Morning Glory flower?Worthy will not be the same without you,please rethink your decision and pray about it?

Love you Morninglory ,may God bless you richly and someday soon ,we meet on that beautiful shore !  ( ((((Hug)))):groan:

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

4 minutes ago, Davida said:

I totally know what you mean.  I've been thinking the same for the past yr.  We will miss you Mg!! God bless!

I do understand the reason for you guys wanting to leave very well :( please reconsider as we need people with a solid gospel message to this world now more then ever,Jesus is coming back soon and may He find us faithful to preach the gospel to a lost world ,why don't we start today to pray for people and see what God can do through His people? I love you Davida and our beautiful flower , girls we're children of the King and we have work to do,can we be a team  for God? To God be the glory ,great things he has done!

• This is Worthy 3
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

3 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Wow sorry you are going. But understand fully. 12 years ! I hope you find a better place. It has change for the worst. It is cultish. Not worthy itself or George. But the newer posters. I always liked your posts. Keep walking with Jesus MG !

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

6 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

There is much sadness in phoenix now that you are gone.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  301
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/11/1979

Keep safe while you continue your journey.

Much love in Jesus name.

• Loved it! 2