• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,154
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

coon serve tea.jpgI will of request to serve it :) 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, enoob57 said:

coon serve tea.jpgI will of request to serve it :) 

Steven,   serving tea looking like that is gonna frighten a whole mess of folks .    come now ,   I thought I done told ya .     You cease scaring those kids now .

• Haha 1

What caused morning glory to leave .     was someone being mean .      This is so sad .    Sister don't abandon us ,    come back .

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

She always had interesting comments and posts. A lot of good people have left. But its a message forum. I dont think its forever.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, angels4u said:

Love you sister,some sweet day when the trumpet sounds we will meet Jesus in the air and you and I will have that cup of tea?

oooooh yes please tea with Jesus and your goodself and maybe toasted teacakes thrown in!

• Loved it! 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,420
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

The race is to stand firm till the end.  Witnessing is  tough work and there would be robbers and thieves and impostors along the way. The believer has to stand for the gospel and like the  martyrs gone by, may even have to give up their lives.  Fight the good fight of faith.  Does not matter who come and spread what doctrines here, it is your duty to stand for the word and proclaim it.  Evil has to flee in the midst of righteousness.

With  that said, keep the faith and we know you would be reading the post at times and you did say you may be back.   God bless and   keep us in your prayers.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Abby-Joy said:

Yes! That's the only reason I am still here (when I can be) ...to encourage, uplift, pray ...and to reach those who are castaways, rejected, abused, etc. 

It's not about us ...but about being used by God to reach and bless. 

And sister ,  YOU LOVED lil abby .  You loved .  

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

51 minutes ago, Yowm said:

No longer do I have expectations of Christian fellowship (although it still exists here) but more and more I see it as an open marketplace (Areopagus Acts 17:19) where all sorts of "Christian" ideas are being touted and so I just try to speak forth my understanding of the truth without getting entangled with the hard feelings that often go with the territory.

More fellowship is needed if there is to be solid believers here witnessing to the lost and vastly confused.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,164
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

2 hours ago, Yowm said:

True, but how except in PM? In each thread, say in General, a good topic will get off to a good start, but shortly it deteriorates into a cat fight or gets derailed into an OSAS  or conspiracy debate or someone is talking down to others as if he/she is the high and mighty spiritual one and they are here to set us all straight. lol

You're right, but you forgot something.  :)

That old favorite theme in some posts that goes something like, "You just don't know what you're missing since you're not a my level of knowledge (and I feel sorry for you,) etc. Similar to what you said, but a bit different. Oh, yes, and we should not forget the "prophets" who've been sent to teach us things that Jesus, the Apostles, and 2000 years of church history missed!  :laugh:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

If anyone cares to know what I think? From my point of view, it seems most of us spend our time here passing judgment on one another. Yes I am including myself in that statement as well.  This thought came to me the other day when I was so blessed to find a beautiful dress for my daughter at the thrift store for only $3.00. I thought about posting a photo of it on here to share my good find with you all as I was so happy about it. But then I thought, "this dress is not going to meet the modesty standers of someone  on here and I am going to get shamed for it."  Once I posted a topic about my pastor leaving my church as he felt God was calling him to be a pastor at another church. I only wished to talk about how I would miss him. But I ended up in a nearly 10 page debate with people accusing my pastor of abandoning his flock!  It got rather ugly. Sometimes I think it is just best if I keep things to myself. The thing is is I always feel that way in the off line world around other Christians. I am hesitant to open up to other Christians about what books I read or tv shows I watch because I think they are going to disapprove of them and shame me for it. It has happen before. Maybe that is just my hang up I don't know. But anyway that is how I feel.