IGNORED

Who owns the earth and all that is on it?

Dan_79

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  301
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/11/1979

Hi enoob57.

Are the governments Paul commanded everyone to submit to in the present dominion, giving tribute to Satan or God?

I'm assuming it cannot be both.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,064
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

9 hours ago, Dan_79 said:

Yes, it would seem so other one!

How does one explain to someone, what the attributing factor is that would have 98% of the earths inhabitants needing to pay for materials, food and water that are freely available?

The materials that are needed to build a house come from the earth and are free to obtain.

The fruit about to drop in ripeness from the tree is free.

The water that comes down from the clouds is free.

All animal life does not pay to live on the earth either.

The heat from burning wood is free too, it just gives heat once it is started by what ever free method used and using wood that is free.

So what attributing factor changes something from being free to not being free, even scarce amongst obvious abundance?

Are you suggesting Satan commands we pay for things that God gave us or is there something else happening here?

well to answer your questions would take a book and 6,000 years of history.

• Haha 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,141
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

16 minutes ago, Dan_79 said:

Hi enoob57.

Are the governments Paul commanded everyone to submit to in the present dominion, giving tribute to Satan or God?

I'm assuming it cannot be both.

That is of no concern as we, God's children, serve all in the humility of Christ... He came in His own body and served all to the glory of His Father now as we His possessions same.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,064
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

go back to the days of Nimrod and what happened after the tower thing where God messed with their doings and divided up things according to the sons of God.....    it all went to hell after that time period for the Sons of God didn't do their thing right...

14 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

That is of no concern as we God's children serve all in the humility of Christ... He came in His own body and served all to the glory of His Father now as we His possessions same.

It is definately a concern my friend.

Honor God and honor your parents etc etc but I don't see God at all

commanding we honor satan anywhere in the bible.

Do you not think it would be even slightly hypocritical to give any tribute to satan, no matter how small, if all of the law hangs on Jesus words: 

"you must love the LORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength.'"

(that could also read there is little left to give satan after giving the LORD everything you have).

9 minutes ago, other one said:

go back to the days of Nimrod and what happened after the tower thing where God messed with their doings and divided up things according to the sons of God.....    it all went to hell after that time period for the Sons of God didn't do their thing right...

Supposing the Sons DO WANT TO do their thing right....

blessed are good works.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,194
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎3‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 12:28 AM, Dan_79 said:

The rain water? The land?

The trees and the fruit? The plants and their seeds? The metals? The animals? The fish)

Who owns it?

Hi Dan,

As others have said God owns the earth and all that is in it. Then He is giving it as an inheritance to His Son the Lord Jesus Christ. He will come and put down all authority and power soon, and be the ruler of the world.

`The earth is the Lord`s and all its fullness, the world and those who dwell therein. For He has founded it upon the seas and established it upon the waters.` (Ps. 24: 1 & 2)

`I will declare the decree; the Lord said to me, "You are my Son. today I have begotten you. Ask of me, and I will give you the nations for your inheritance, and the ends of the earth for your possession. You shall break them with a rod of iron; you shall dash them in pieces like a potter`s vessel.` (Ps. 2: 7 - 9)

`Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet.` (1 Cor. 15: 24 & 25)

Marilyn. 

14 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Dan,

As others have said God owns the earth and all that is in it. Then He is giving it as an inheritance to His Son the Lord Jesus Christ. He will come and put down all authority and power soon, and be the ruler of the world.

`The earth is the Lord`s and all its fullness, the world and those who dwell therein. For He has founded it upon the seas and established it upon the waters.` (Ps. 24: 1 & 2)

`I will declare the decree; the Lord said to me, "You are my Son. today I have begotten you. Ask of me, and I will give you the nations for your inheritance, and the ends of the earth for your possession. You shall break them with a rod of iron; you shall dash them in pieces like a potter`s vessel.` (Ps. 2: 7 - 9)

`Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet.` (1 Cor. 15: 24 & 25)

Marilyn. 

Hi Marilyn.

So in the meantime (awaiting the return of Yeshua) are we being asked to give tribute to Satan and his earthly Government?

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,194
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

3 minutes ago, Dan_79 said:

Hi Marilyn.

So in the meantime (awaiting the return of Yeshua) are we being asked to give tribute to Satan and his earthly Government?

Hi Dan,

Satan only influences mankind, He is not responsible for everything. Man was given dominion of the earth and thus will be held responsible as to how they look after it.

`..the whole world lies under the sway of the wicked one.` (1 John 5: 19)

We are to be responsible to the laws of the land and taxes etc as long as they do not conflict with God`s, ie killing others, oppressing people etc. And yes much of what Governments legislate is not perfect, but as we live in a fallen world with fallen people then we do have to try and -

`...aspire to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands.....that you may walk properly towards those who are outside, and that you may lack nothing.` (1 Thess. 4: 11 & 12)

Marilyn. 

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,418
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, Dan_79 said:

So has someone stolen the planet God made for us to live on? 

Last time I checked almost everyone is now paying to live on the earth?

Where did man take out a mortgage to live on his fathers land that we read he gave to his children... 

It doesnt make sense...

He gave us animals to eat and every seed bearing plant etc... All of which produces and gives freely...

What is going on?

Its a conspiracy lol

:rolleyes:

Have you seen the movie " Animal farm"

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.” 
 George Orwell, Animal Farm

• Thumbs Up 1