IGNORED

Who owns the earth and all that is on it?

Dan_79

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

15 hours ago, Yowm said:

this...avatar.png

A well used baby bottle nipple? What about it? ???

( Just trying to catch up on the stream of conversation. Well kinda till the image started looking like one of those tests of -"what do you see?" Then I got off track, happens to left handed minds I think.) 

My now I am going to see the generic avatar as a baby bottle, geesh, I'll have to change mine I guess.

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  301
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/11/1979

Neighbor..

That is because you let a thief into the fold...

Scripture warns you hiw it happened and who the thief is.

None of you have much to say do you about your tribute. Lol

The truth can easily defeat a lie.

Or do you prefer censorship?

2 minutes ago, Yowm said:

LOL, Maybe that generic image is the future antichrist, the one who owns the world to come but for now is incognito as the ordinary milkman. :24:

I am so old I remember milkman and his route truck. I lived next to  a milk dairy with all those vans with their stand up stool behind the steering wheel.  We got homogenized and the landlord got pasturized with the bubble neck glass bottle where the cream gathered for the dad's morning coffee. Today all there is left are "pogs" a leftover from the days of those cardboard milk bottle lids. The advent of the super market killed the milk dairy with it's ice cream take out windows where we all lined up in summer to  buy rapidly melting cones in the summer heat.

The future anti-Christ eh?

35 minutes ago, Dan_79 said:

Neighbor..

That is because you let a thief into the fold...

Scripture warns you hiw it happened and who the thief is.

None of you have much to say do you about your tribute. Lol

The truth can easily defeat a lie.

Or do you prefer censorship?

"None of you have much to say do you about your tribute. Lol" ?

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,065
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

9 hours ago, Dan_79 said:

You have the same problem in your answer.

You assume everyone owes caesar?

You say Satan should be avoided, what about his evil earthly government?

You leave that part out.

Either what others say to us is commanded is holy or evil.

Your answer assumes you can serve both at the same time (serve God while serving evil demi-god caesars). 

Your whole reasoning is made moot by the fact Jesus lived a sinless life here and performed civic duties so that it was said of Him

Luke 23:4
4 Then said Pilate to the chief priests and to the people, I find no fault in this man.
KJV

1 hour ago, enoob57 said:

Your whole reasoning is made moot by the fact Jesus lived a sinless life here and performed civic duties so that it was said of Him

Luke 23:4
4 Then said Pilate to the chief priests and to the people, I find no fault in this man.
KJV

Im not talking about Jesus, he was indeed perfect.

But your now confusing Jesus being deemed faultless by Pilate as somehow an endorsement for the same government that later killed him!

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,065
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

32 minutes ago, Dan_79 said:

Im not talking about Jesus, he was indeed perfect.

But your now confusing Jesus being deemed faultless by Pilate as somehow an endorsement for the same government that later killed him!

It is really telling how close people can be led to the truth and still miss it...
Pilate was an unredeemed Roman / government official and his comment was Jesus had not violated any Roman law _!_  Which means Jesus obey human government at that time and remained sinless in doing so...

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,243
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

On 5/2/2018 at 9:28 AM, Dan_79 said:

The rain water? The land?

The trees and the fruit? The plants and their seeds? The metals? The animals? The fish)

Who owns it?

Does this sound familiar?

Dale R. Gowin

WHO OWNS THE EARTH?

Dale_1999.jpg

Who owns the Earth? Whose planet is this, anyway? How does it happen that one person has the power to carve out vast areas of land and say, “This is mine, to do with as I will” — as if the Earth Herself were a consumable commodity in the marketplace — and have the claim backed up by the armed might of the State? Why are others, vast multitudes of women and men, left homeless and destitute, while a few enjoy more opulent wealth than they could use in a thousand lifetimes? How did this situation come to be? Is there not something wrong with this picture?

Property is Theft

It has been common knowledge since ancient times that Earth really belongs equally to all of Her inhabitants. John Locke, a major influence on the American Revolution, makes this clear in his 1689 text, The Second Treatise of Government. This is “common sense”— it is self-evident and must be recognized by all honest and ethical members of the human family: Earth belongs to all.

In former centuries there were vast areas of field and forest land known as “the commons” which anyone could make use of to procure the necessities of life.

But as feudalism gave way to the consolidated power of nation-states and empires, these common lands were increasingly appropriated by lords and kings, till none was left for the common folk (those whose livelihood depended on commonly owned resources). Formerly self-sufficient farmers and hunters were forced to become serfs, slaves and wage laborers. Their right of inheritance to a fair share of Earth’s resources was stripped from them by the swords and guns of kings and their henchmen.

Brutal “privatization” of the commons for private enrichment forms the basis of capitalism. The modern term “real estate” derives from the archaic “royal estate” — lands appropriated by a king. Another term for involuntary appropriation is armed robbery — the ultimate origin of all modern land ownership claims.

Government: A Form of Organized Crime

Present-day governments and the corporations licensed by them are in reality nothing more than criminal gangs that have achieved supremacy in the use of coercion and the institutionalization of violence and theft. Claims of legitimacy used by governments to excuse their crimes were based on the supposed “divine right of kings” during the Medieval period. When the Age of Reason brought a loss of faith in this superstitious idea, the “social contract” theory was introduced: that the people have agreed to surrender their natural rights of liberty and Earth inheritance in exchange for the “protection” offered by governments. The Mafia is famous for exactly the same “protection rackets.” Did you ever give your consent to this “contract”? A contract is only valid if it is entered into freely, without coercion, by all parties. The present governments of Earth are illegitimate shams. They must be eliminated before true progress toward liberty and justice for all can be made on Planet Earth.

A Cooperative Economy

If world resources were managed cooperatively for the mutual benefit of all, exponential increases in economic efficiency would enable us to provide not only sustenance, but a measure of opulence for all Earth citizens. Recognizing collective ownership of the economy, society should distribute dividends rather than collecting taxes. Automated industries could reduce our need for human labor. All goods and services could be provided free, and all work could be voluntary. A few people from each community contributing a few hours of volunteer time each week could keep the system running smoothly. The people of Earth must awake and demand a New World Order for all!

Dale R. Gowin

Dale R. Gowin performing at the Lucky Moon Coffee House in Syracuse, New York
Dale R. Gowin performing at the Lucky Moon Cafe in Syracuse, New York

Dale Robert Gowin was born in 1950 in Palmer, Alaska. His parents were latter-day homesteaders who staked out a claim in the 1940s under Alaska’s Homestead Act and settled on a tract of wilderness land in the virgin forest of the Alaskan Copper River Valley. For the first five years of this incarnation, he lived in a hand-made single-room log cabin beside a glacier-fed river, with his father, Richard D. Gowin; his mother, Dorothy Rands Gowin (Sims); an older brother, Forest, who died of mysterious natural causes in 1966; and a younger brother, Alan. In 1955 a sister, Anola, joined the tribe. Dale was weaned on the flesh of moose, bear, caribou, and salmon. Later, at the age of 15, he became a vegetarian. Dale has been a lifelong student of esoteric philosophy; a bibliophile with a strong interest in the more obscure byways of literature and the arts; a writer and self-publisher; an amateur folk musician and song writer; and an activist in the cause of human liberation and the global  social revolution. During the “psychedelic revolution” of the 1960s he experimented with entheogenic herbs and chemicals in combination with a disciplined pursuit of spiritual goals. This experimentation led to major discoveries in ontological and epistemological realms which formed the basis of his evolving worldview, a central element of which is the integral linking of spiritual and political concerns. During the 1980s he was initiated through the IVº of Ordo Templi Orientis under the hand and seal of Caliph Hymenaeus Alpha. In the 1990s he was arrested in a police sting operation involving the sale of LSD to an undercover agent, and he served six years of a twelve-year prison sentence in the penitentiaries of New York State. He has had six years of formal college education, but was awarded no degrees due to his non-standard selection of course material.

10 hours ago, enoob57 said:

It is really telling how close people can be led to the truth and still miss it...
Pilate was an unredeemed Roman / government official and his comment was Jesus had not violated any Roman law _!_  Which means Jesus obey human government at that time and remained sinless in doing so...

Are you a leader of truth now?

Roman Law?

Who could kill a perfect Jesus? A perfect government?

Next you will be usi g scripture to show us Jesus worked for the Romans (civic duties).

If you are not of the state (chattel or subject) you do not come under its Jurisdiction... but you knew that right?

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,243
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

Dan_79 reacted to this......?
Dan ask; 'Who owns the world'?
 Found this article while searching for an answer that might satisfy you.
I assume you read it? If you did, then I wondered if the article sounds familiar. Does it?
If no, then OK.
If yes, then why.