IGNORED

Adrian Rogers

Guest BacKaran

Guest BacKaran

It is better to be divided by truth than to be united in error.
and Jesus tells me people will hate me for telling His Truth. People say I am bashing their man made religion when the Truth is they are being convicted by The Holy Spirit to see the error of their man made religion and they dont take the opportunity to be lead by the Holy Spirit, they turn on me in anger.

It is better to speak the truth that hurts and then heals, than falsehood that comforts and then kills.
Gods Truth opened my soul and eyes to Him, to Jesus and to the convicting love of the Holy Spirit. My life had a paradigm shift and I saw how all I was taught by men in a man made religion was a lie. I was horrified when I learned Gods Truth, He being such a Holy and Just God, I fell on my face to admit I was a sinner in need of Jesus as my Lord and Savior. He touched me with Jesus and I was born again.

It is better to be hated for telling the truth than to be loved for telling a lie.
How does one learn to tell the truth from a lie unless God shows them His Truth?  Its very hard for a proud person to admit they are wrong and need to be chastised by a loving and merciful God. Its very hard to change a hard heart yet God will do that when you seek Him.

It is better to stand alone with the truth, than to be wrong with a multitude.
I stand alone within my earthly family who refuses to hear Gods Truth. I stand firmly with my church family on the Word of God and Jesus life and all He did for us so we can be assured we will spend all eternity with Him.

It is better to ultimately succeed with the truth than to temporarily succeed with a lie.
It is not me that succeeds but Jesus Who lives in me forever. I am nothing, no thing and He has made me His Child, His Heir,and A Saved Soul so that I may worship and honor Him forever.
There is only one Gospel.
And there are few who find that narrow road with Christ. 

I pray all lost souls will understand today is the day of their salvation from sin and eternal death to life with Christ and eternity with God, The Father, Jesus, His Son and The Holy Spirit, Our Comforter. Amen.

Edited by BacKaran

Guest BacKaran

So many godly men are passing away these days and I can see where this is headed as these are the end times.  A very interesting time to live and to praise God for all He’s given us, godly men and women, brothers and sisters in Jesus family and our church families. At the end of each day I can say Thank You God for blessing me with today. I will praise Your name and Honor You all of my days! Thank You for making me stop to listen then to speak Your Truth. And as I have learned many times, I may just have to move on to meet with other souls who thirst and are hungry for His Word. 
Amen!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,553
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

5 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

He is my favorite preacher of all time.  

Mine too ! I listen to him on oneplace.com. I like to hear him once a day.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 2018-05-02 at 12:26 PM, BacKaran said:

It is better to be divided by truth than to be united in error.
and Jesus tells me people will hate me for telling His Truth. People say I am bashing their man made religion when the Truth is they are being convicted by The Holy Spirit to see the error of their man made religion and they dont take the opportunity to be lead by the Holy Spirit, they turn on me in anger.

It is better to speak the truth that hurts and then heals, than falsehood that comforts and then kills.
Gods Truth opened my soul and eyes to Him, to Jesus and to the convicting love of the Holy Spirit. My life had a paradigm shift and I saw how all I was taught by men in a man made religion was a lie. I was horrified when I learned Gods Truth, He being such a Holy and Just God, I fell on my face to admit I was a sinner in need of Jesus as my Lord and Savior. He touched me with Jesus and I was born again.

It is better to be hated for telling the truth than to be loved for telling a lie.
How does one learn to tell the truth from a lie unless God shows them His Truth?  Its very hard for a proud person to admit they are wrong and need to be chastised by a loving and merciful God. Its very hard to change a hard heart yet God will do that when you seek Him.

It is better to stand alone with the truth, than to be wrong with a multitude.
I stand alone within my earthly family who refuses to hear Gods Truth. I stand firmly with my church family on the Word of God and Jesus life and all He did for us so we can be assured we will spend all eternity with Him.

It is better to ultimately succeed with the truth than to temporarily succeed with a lie.
It is not me that succeeds but Jesus Who lives in me forever. I am nothing, no thing and He has made me His Child, His Heir,and A Saved Soul so that I may worship and honor Him forever.
There is only one Gospel.
And there are few who find that narrow road with Christ. 

I pray all lost souls will understand today is the day of their salvation from sin and eternal death to life with Christ and eternity with God, The Father, Jesus, His Son and The Holy Spirit, Our Comforter. Amen.

He's a very good  and sound speaker!!

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  3

Adrian Rogers is a profound believer., who is no longer down here proving it.

His instructions were often, similar to James Kennedy's, very lyrical and potent.

Probably, David Jeremiah is the last of this certain type of anointed minister that we have on TV.

The only other one i can think of, and ive not seen him since he spent time as Chaplin of the White House, is Lloyd John Ogilvie.

He is another one who is just an amazing fountain of rich and  sparkling words of instruction..