Sal Robinson

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Hey friend, I made a video with biblical tips about how to Jesus can help us when we're overwhelmed. I'd love to hear any ideas and experience you've learnt about dealing with being overwhelmed. If there was anything you fond helpful in this video. i'd love to know....and I'd love to know any of your helpful thoughtful about how God helps us when we're overwhelmed.

I love being apart of this group :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,228
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

The psalm--when my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the Rock that is higher than I.  When I can see the job from Jesus' perspective it is much easier to see where to start.   I don't suffer from people's expectations as much as just being overwhelmed by all that there is to do and it is too much for me to even try to organize.  I just make some headway and then others undo my work.  So I get discouraged.  I lose sight of the purpose.  So I must go back to the Rock and realize that I am not alone in my efforts.  One step at a time.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Psalm 37 , I just read it a couple of hours ago,sorry I can't cope it from my phone :) my strength comes from God the Maker of heaven and earth!