• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,412
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, JTC said:

We need to bring morality back and in 50 to 100 yrs the world will be better.

Your entire post was just a compact outline of where we are today and put well.   The last sentence is a big question mark though as I like to use the term " The genie is out the bottle and who's gonna put him back".  Man's quest today is to reach the stars and they adamant on tinkering with the biology of life as from test tube babies to gene splicing.  Yes, God is in control, but like the tower of babel, its structure can be struck down at any time. Our food source is not natural anymore and had to be modified and changed in ways to feed the growing world population.   The frontier of science has reached epic proportions where knowledge is doubling every year now, that is astounding.  You are correct though, we have to live and do the best to leave a better world for the next generation and let the chips fall where they may.  

Below is taken from google search engine. 

For example, nanotechnology knowledge is doubling every two years and clinicalknowledge every 18 months. But on average human knowledge is doubling every 13 months. According to IBM, the build out of the “internet of things” will lead to the doubling of knowledge every 12 hours.Apr 19, 2013

Edited by warrior12
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

10 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Your entire post was just a compact outline of where we are today and put well.

I guess that means you liked what I said. Good. I'm not really an optimist but I believe mankind has hope if we live up to being disciples of Christ. In the past few yrs quite a few preachers have now been saying what we do matters to God. 30 yrs ago almost no preacher said this. I was saved in the days when being a Christian meant you had a license to sin. Of course that was never true. Back then people went to evangelical meetings and thousands of people answered the alter call each night. Based on all that most of America was Saved, Born Again, and things should have gotten better. Were they not really saved or did they have bad teaching, I don't know. But the teaching is finally getting better. I keep seeing, all over the Bible, that we better be careful how we live or we will lose God. The most recent scripture I noticed is in the small epistle 2 John 1:8. It says we can lose God because of what we do. This gives me hope for humanity. We're supposed to be the salt of the earth. Salt makes food palatable, if we start behaving like the salt of life then life should get better. Sure we will go further into space, and by using gene splicing we will cure illnesses that God didn't create. Satan and his devils have been messing with our biology since Genesis. It's about time we fight back.

But we need to get moral again. My father wasn't very religious but he told me, and pounded into my head, do not get a girl pregnant unless she's your wife. I did that all my life. I have to tell everyone, it's not that hard. If we do this one thing a lot of other problems will also go away. Really, it's not that hard. Men & women can still please each other just do not get her pregnant. Soon abortions won't be needed. Most women suffer with guilt for abortions and I've 3 women who had an abortion too young and could never get pregnant again. Just don't get her pregnant, guys, make it your responsibility not hers.

I can go on but then it'll be too long and few will read it.

God Bless us all. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

This is a rather interesting video. It doesn't say that the followers of the Jesus as taught in the bible is a cult, but he makes the argument that the "modern Christian Church" is a cult. What's really weird is that his point is pretty solid, when using the rules of definition as defined by Christian apologists themselves.

Just a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDXCAPJp83E