Posted (edited)

Shalom, Shilohsfoal.

Jerusalem has BEEN occupied by Goyim (Gentiles) since the FIRST CENTURY! So, what else is new? The Old City is divided into quarters and only ONE of those belongs to Israel. There's also the Muslim (Arabic) Quarter, the Armenian Quarter, and the Christian Quarter. 

The latest Islamic squatters have been in the Land since the days of the Jordanian occupation. They LEFT their squatters in the Land (the "Palestinians") and would not take them back as "refugees!" Consequently, they became the "Palestinians" and pretended to have been "always in the Land."

The Arabs that were left there didn't want to be there. They only began to want the Land when the Jews began to cleanse the Land of the salt polution and grow things that made the Land valuable again.

These "peace initiatives" that many of our Presidents have been attempting to force upon the peoples of the Land are resisted primarily by the Arabs. They don't WANT to live peacefully with Israel (whom they STILL don't politically recognize as a legitimate country); they want to "drive them into the sea!"

Every missile that Iran makes has written in Arabic upon its shell, "Death to Israel!" They actually TEACH THEIR KIDS in school to HATE Israel! To HATE Israelis! To HATE the Jews!

Edited by Retrobyter

This will be a millitary comprised of gentiles.

One that will end the sacrifice.

Posted (edited)

Rev 7:1  And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

I have a quote by Gene Hawkins concerning these winds in his Revelation study I transcribed from CD’s.

“And so these four angels, these four winds, or these four nations we're talking about here are especially against Israel, and you will notice back in Revelation 7:1 they are forbidden to what? Blow on the earth and that's the first thing that they're looking for. All of these others are subsequent to that, but they are forbidden to blow against Israel. Now God is saying here in Revelation 9:14 alright, sound that trumpet and loose those nations who have been forbidden to blow against the earth or Israel, and thus those powers with all that fury is going to be unleashed against them."

Rev 9:15  And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

Rev 9:16  And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

Gee, I wonder if Palestine and Iran will be a part of that?

Edited by Larry 2

On 5/8/2018 at 9:39 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

This will be a millitary comprised of gentiles.

One that will end the sacrifice.

Shalom, Shilohsfoal.

Nonsense. Yeshua` already ended the sacrifice and the oblation around 28 A.D. when He died as THE Sacrifice of which all the others were only pictures. He sealed it with the destruction of the Temple in 70 A.D, about 40 years later. 

Hebrews 10:1-18 (KJV)

1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect. 2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins. 3 But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year. 4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.

7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law; 9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second. 10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins: 12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; 13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool. 14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified. 15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,

16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.

See, it's not about THEIR offering of animal sacrifices; it's about whether GOD ACCEPTS their animal slaughterings as sacrifices! HE determines whether something is a legitimate sacrifice! If GOD doesn't accept it, it's no better than Qayin's (Cain's) sacrifice of produce!