Debp

Encouraging Bible Verses

4 hours ago, Tzephanyahu said:

Philippians 2:3-4 (NKJV)

"Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself. Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others."

One of my favorite scriptures.:) Wonderful counsel. How much better it would be if we all made more of an effort to obey this.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, turtletwo said:

One of my favorite scriptures.:) Wonderful counsel. How much better it would be if we all made more of an effort to obey this.

Yes, the very heart of the Torah and what to look forward to in the World to come! 

• Thumbs Up 1

Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven--as her great love has shown. But whoever has been forgiven little loves little.” (Luke 7:47)

• Loved it! 1

Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it springs the issues of life.  Proverbs 4:23

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

from the rising of sun till going down   lighthouse   ps 113 3.jpg

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

Psalm 139:13

For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.”

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

On 5/7/2018 at 4:06 AM, Debp said:

The Lord redeems the soul of His servants, and none of those who trust in Him shall be condemned.   Psalm 34:22

When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take care of me.  Psalm 27:10

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.  Psalm 23:4

When I first wrote my testimony, I titled it, "When My Father and My Mother Forsake Me." hearts-love-2.png.249593a6ab417ba0b854c1c50d7e80a5.png

• Loved it! 2

The Lord opens the eyes of the blind: the Lord raises them that are bowed down: the Lord loves the righteous... Psalm 146:8

A reminder that we are only seen as righteous through Christ...

• Loved it! 1

A comfort verse for the sad of heart-

"They that sow in tears shall reap in joy." Psalms 126:5