Debp

Encouraging Bible Verses

1363437819_psalm1388.jpg.8a6bb1c657b1372b03006b9e696fad0f.jpg

• Loved it! 2

Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity.  Amen.  Ephesians 6:24

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

16 minutes ago, Debp said:

Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity.  Amen.  Ephesians 6:24

:emot-heartbeat:A lovely prayer over our sisters and brothers in Christ! 

Edited by turtletwo
fixed a typo
  • Loved it! 1

"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

• Praise God! 1

Psalms 37:1-5

Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.

2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.

3 Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.

4 Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

5 Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

This is a good reminder. Sometimes we feel like the people of satan's world are receiving the blessings that the children of God should have. This, however, is not the case. What people in satan's system perceive to be a blessing, will last the same length as the withering grass... What they receive today will be nothing compared to what those that are patient on the Lord will see for eternity in Heaven... Be patient my Friends!

• This is Worthy 1

On 12/27/2018 at 12:54 AM, UnprofitableServantJames said:

This is a good reminder.

@UnprofitableServantJames :)Thanks for these scriptures and your commentary on them. Very helpful. 

We all need words of encouragement to help us along the journey Homeward.

:teeth_smile: Hang in there, dear brothers and sisters. Better days are coming. 

Or as Luke 21:28 puts it: "And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up ☝️ and lift up your heads, for your redemption draws near."

"For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.

For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;

While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal."

(2 Corinthians 4:16-18)

John 14:27

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 

King James Version (KJV)

• Praise God! 1

1688009380_littlegirlps405.jpg.82ee2b86a89c141da102e37cdf5774f3.jpg

Edited by turtletwo
  • Loved it! 1

imagesMHN5F5Y6.jpg

Edited by In Him
  • Praise God! 1