Debp

Encouraging Bible Verses

4 minutes ago, In Him said:

imagesUQJ9S9BO.jpg

How wonderful beyond words is Almighty God granting us the divine nature in His awesome grace!!

• This is Worthy 1

Philippians 4:4 King James Version (KJV)

Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.

• Praise God! 1

:emot-heartbeat:THIS  IS  ONE  OF  MY   LIFE  VERSES!:emot-heartbeat:

2132025425_phil48sharpdesign.png.d917c1a74a73abe31203e7ff5e28e2a0.png

• This is Worthy 1

*one of my life verses*

Share in suffering as a good soldier of Christ Jesus. No soldier gets entangled in civilian pursuits, since his aim is to please the one who enlisted him. 2 Tim 2:3-4

untitled.png

Edited by In Him
  • This is Worthy 1

19 hours ago, In Him said:

*one of my life verses*

Share in suffering as a good soldier of Christ Jesus. No soldier gets entangled in civilian pursuits, since his aim is to please the one who enlisted him. 2 Tim 2:3-4

untitled.png

@In Him :amen:Excellent choice for a life verse! This can definitely keep one focused and spare them a lot of grief. A worthy scripture on pursuing the Lord:emot-heartbeat: on our pilgrimage to Heaven.

It makes me think of a poem I wrote awhile back and posted in the club. It has this scripture woven into it.

"Thanks be to God for his inexpressible gift!" (2 Corinthians 9:15)

I found a commentary on this scripture that I thought might be a blessing to you guys:

Indescribable gift: This means that Jesus is an indescribable gift, and salvation is an indescribable gift. The glory of the gift of Jesus and the greatness of the gift of salvation cannot be adequately described.

i. Paul isn’t saying that we shouldn’t describe the gift of Jesus or the gift of salvation. He is simply saying that it is impossible to adequately describe the gift. It is beyond full description.

ii. “JESUS CHRIST, the gift of God’s love to mankind, is an unspeakable blessing; no man can conceive, much less declare, how great this gift is; for these things the angels desire to look into. Therefore he may be well called the unspeakable gift, as he is the highest God ever gave or can give to man.” 

Edited by turtletwo
added
  • Praise God! 1

Lamentations 3:22-23 King James Version (KJV)

22 It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.

23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

• Loved it! 2