Sign in to follow this  
Debp

Encouraging Bible Verses

For He has not despised or abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither has He hid His face from him; but when he cried unto Him, He heard.  Psalm 22:24

That whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.  John 3:15

And God shall wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying; and there shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.  Revelation 21:4

And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.  Colossians 3:15

"We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down but not destroyed;"    2 Corinthians 4:8-9

"And He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness . . ."   2 Corinthians 12:9

• Loved it! 1

Wonderful words of Jesus:

These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace.  In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world.  John 16:33

I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believes on Me should not abide in darkness.  John 12:46

Words of Jesus...

And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.  John 8:32

If the Son therefore shall make you free, you shall be free indeed.  John 8:36

Sign in to follow this