Last Daze

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

The scriptures support a dual-aspect view of Babylon.  One aspect is a reference to the spiritual influence of Satan's kingdom on the human race and the other aspect is a city that exists in the natural realm that embodies the essense of the spiritual influence.  Babylon "the city" gets destroyed in one hour by the ten horns and Babylon "the influence of Satan" is destroyed in one day when Jesus returns on the day of the Lord.

We know from Daniel 7 that the man of sin gains prominence in the way he uproots three of the ten horns.  And since the ten horns only reign for an hour and destroy Babylon "the city" during that hour, the destruction of Babylon "the city" is part of the wars and rumors of war that catapult the man of sin to his invincible status when he claims to be God.  At that point there are 1335 days until Jesus returns.  So, Babylon "the city" is destroyed ~3.5 years before Babylon "the influence of Satan".  This can be seen in the following passage:

• The woman whom you saw is the great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth.  After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was illumined with his glory.  And he cried out with a mighty voice, saying, “Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great! She has become a dwelling place of demons and a prison of every unclean spirit, and a prison of every unclean and hateful bird.  Revelation 17:18-18:2
  • I heard another voice from heaven, saying, “Come out of her, my people, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive of her plagues; for her sins have piled up as high as heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.  Revelation 18:4-5

After the destruction of Babylon "the city" in the first passage comes the exhortation in the second passage for God's people to come out of Babylon "the influence of Satan" in order to avoid the plagues of Babylon.

A couple of questions here: "How do God's people come out of Babylon?" and "what are the plagues of Babylon?"

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

First answer: By the Lord's pre-tribulation rapture

Second answer: The destruction of Babylon

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,065
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 5/9/2018 at 1:27 PM, Last Daze said:

The scriptures support a dual-aspect view of Babylon.  One aspect is a reference to the spiritual influence of Satan's kingdom on the human race and the other aspect is a city that exists in the natural realm that embodies the essense of the spiritual influence.  Babylon "the city" gets destroyed in one hour by the ten horns and Babylon "the influence of Satan" is destroyed in one day when Jesus returns on the day of the Lord.

We know from Daniel 7 that the man of sin gains prominence in the way he uproots three of the ten horns.  And since the ten horns only reign for an hour and destroy Babylon "the city" during that hour, the destruction of Babylon "the city" is part of the wars and rumors of war that catapult the man of sin to his invincible status when he claims to be God.  At that point there are 1335 days until Jesus returns.  So, Babylon "the city" is destroyed ~3.5 years before Babylon "the influence of Satan".  This can be seen in the following passage:

These time lines are metaphors, the 10 Kings is said to rule with the Beast ONE HOUR in Rev. 17, and the Beast rules as a Beast for 42 months, so how long do the 10 Kings rule with the Beast? Well 42 months, of course, so ONE HOUR = the 42 months the Beast reigns. Babylon is Destroyed in ONE HOUR or 42 Months or 3.5 years. How long is the Day of the Lord? Gods Wrath? Well, the first seal is broken and the Anti-Christ comes forth at the MIDWAY point, thus the Wrath of God or Day of the Lord is 3.5 years or 42 Months which = ONE HOUR. 

God has given us the Mother of all Riddles. Jesus told the disciples why he spoke unto them in Parables all we have to do is treat this book as a Giant Riddle book of codes. Once I learned that, I could see things, then I could see its actual chronological order. From Rev. 1-9 is in order, then 16, then 20-22. Everything else is INSERTED into the aforementioned timelines. So I get why many people would think Babylon is destroyed in ONE HOUR thus it seemingly has to be ONE CITY, but Babylon is the Whole World, all the Kingdoms under Satan.  It is destroyed with 42 Months of Seal, Trumpet and Vial Plagues of God, REMEMBER, Jesus releases the Anti-Christ !!  When God says come out of her my people, that is Him telling Israel to get to Petra/Wilderness, in Rev. ch 7 God says the same thing, but its by saying 144,000 which means ALL ISRAEL as in 12 x 12 x 12 (FULLNESS), God expressly tells the Angels to hold back the Plagues until the 144,000 (Repentant Israel) have been Protected/SEALED in their foreheads, which means they have made it to Petra.

Why do you think its 1335 days before Jesus returns. I have been given this by the Holy Spirit, no one seems to get it. The 1335 is the Two-witnesses showing up BEFORE the Day of the Lord. The 1290 is the Abomination of Desolation and the 1260 is the Anti-Christ SCATTERING the holy peoples, he conquers Jerusalem and thus becomes the Beast for 42 Months.

On 5/9/2018 at 1:27 PM, Last Daze said:
  • The woman whom you saw is the great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth.  After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was illumined with his glory.  And he cried out with a mighty voice, saying, “Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great! She has become a dwelling place of demons and a prison of every unclean spirit, and a prison of every unclean and hateful bird.  Revelation 17:18-18:2
  • I heard another voice from heaven, saying, “Come out of her, my people, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive of her plagues; for her sins have piled up as high as heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.  Revelation 18:4-5

After the destruction of Babylon "the city" in the first passage comes the exhortation in the second passage for God's people to come out of Babylon "the influence of Satan" in order to avoid the plagues of Babylon.

A couple of questions here: "How do God's people come out of Babylon?" and "what are the plagues of Babylon?"

Rev. 17:18 is speaking about the WOMAN or False Religion/Harlotry, Babylon the Great was HER BEGINNING, its just a Description, as are the other three descriptors used in verse 5.

The Babylon of Rev. 18 are the Kingdoms of the World under Satan. The Harlot (False Religions) of Rev. 17 are/is destroyed in Rev. ch. 6 when the 1.5 Billion people (1/4 of Mankind) are killed. Babylon is Destroyed in Rev. ch . 16 at the 7th Vial. Its being destroyed throughout all Seven Seals, Seven Trumpets and Seven Vials, so in Rev. 6, 8, 9, and 16 the Plagues of God rain down on the WHOLE WORLD. Israel is told to FLEE to Petra in verse 2. Come out of her my people lest you receive of her PLAGUES....Notice in Rev. 7 the Angel is ordered not to start the PLAGUES until the 144,000 are PROTECTED in Petra or SEALED UP !! Its the same thing !! Amen. 

I think my post already explained the two questions. 

Edited by Revelation Man

6 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

thus the Wrath of God or Day of the Lord is 3.5 years or 42 Months which = ONE HOUR.

When an interpretation forces a conclusion like that, something's not right.

6 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Why do you think its 1335 days before Jesus returns.

• From the time that the regular sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.  How blessed is he who keeps waiting and attains to the 1,335 days!  Daniel 12:11-12
  • "Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who stays awake and keeps his clothes, so that he will not walk about naked and men will not see his shame.”  And they gathered them together to the place which in Hebrew is called Har-Magedon.  Revelation 16:15-16

7 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

When God says come out of her my people, that is Him telling Israel to get to Petra/Wilderness, in Rev. 9

Sounds to me like its more of a call to sanctification, not a geographical relocation.

9 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

So I get why many people would think Babylon is destroyed in ONE HOUR thus it seemingly has to be ONE CITY, but Babylon is the Whole World, all the Kingdoms under Satan.

It's been my experience that the key to understanding prophecy, and other biblical things as well, is that there is almost always a spiritual and  natural aspect to things.  While the two are inseparably linked, they are not the same thing.  The spiritual is the cause, and the effect is what we see in the natural.    Disagreements and confusion usually arise because there's a failure to correctly distinguish which aspect is being addressed, or a failure to even realize that the dual nature exists.

God sees both the spiritual and the natural realms with perfect clarity and speaks from that point of view without making the distinction between the two.  We have to rely on context and other clues to discern whether something is a spiritual reference or a natural reference.

The Harlot is Babylon.  She is the doctrine of demons that corrupts the human race.  She is the mother of all unfaithfulness and abominations.  She's the spiritual aspect of Babylon that's been around since creation.  When spiritual Babylon affects the natural realm in a manner similar to the city and tower of Babel, that city is aptly labeled with the moniker Babylon.  The two are not the same, yet they are inextricably linked.  One exists in the spiritual realm, the other in the natural.

The city that gets destroyed in one hour is a literal city that exists in the natural realm.

Spiritual Babylon (Satan's kingdom) is destroyed when Jesus returns. 

They are related, but not the same thing.

4 hours ago, Last Daze said:

When an interpretation forces a conclusion like that, something's not right.

Its not forced, its facts that all tie together brother. Do you really think the Kings are going to rule "ONE HOUR" with the Beast? No, so how long does the Beast rule? 42 Months, so how long do the Kings rule with the Beast? Well its 42 Months of course. Jesus told us he gives us Parables, with God its Biblical riddles,  in Revelation it is x 1000. God wants us to dig it out, but he wants THE WORLD to scoff at that crazy book of Revelation, which they do, which some Christians do also sadly. DIG IT OUT is my motto !! 

Babylon is Destroyed in One Hour, we see above One Hour correlates to 42 Months, so Babylon = The World, and it is Destroyed via a 42 Month period of Gods Seals, Trumpets and Vials. ONE HOUR. 

3 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Sounds to me like its more of a call to sanctification, not a geographical relocation.

The Church is IN HEAVEN (Rev. 19) the REMNANT CHURCH (Rev. 12:17) is not Protected, they are THE BEHEADED under the Alter at the 5th Seal and who are Judged in Rev. 20:4, thus who are the ONLY PEOPLE God protects during the Tribulation period? The Woman in Rev. ch. 12 who is Israel, the 144,000 in Rev. ch. 7 who is Israel. Only the Repentant Israelites/Jews are protected in Petra. 

Rev. 7:2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

Rev. 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

God is calling Israel unto REPENTANCE via the Two-Witnesses (Malachi 4:5-6) and they show up BEFORE the Great and Dreadful Day of the Lord (1260). Thus he tells the Angels not to BRING FORTH THE PLAGUES (hurt not the earth, sea nor the trees) until Israel is in Petra/Edom, the axiom in 18:4 is akin to God via the Two-witnesses calling Israel unto repentance LEST SHE RECEIVE the Plagues meant for Babylon. In other words Israel has to place the Passover blood upon her now or else she will receive these Plagues meant for the World/Babylon.

Its a call to Flee Judea unto Petra.

4 hours ago, Last Daze said:
  • From the time that the regular sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.  How blessed is he who keeps waiting and attains to the 1,335 days!  Daniel 12:11-12
  • "Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who stays awake and keeps his clothes, so that he will not walk about naked and men will not see his shame.”  And they gathered them together to the place which in Hebrew is called Har-Magedon.  Revelation 16:15-16

These two passages have nothing in common per se. The 1335, the 1290 and the 1260 are clearly explained in Daniel chapter 12. 

What does the Holy Word describe the number of days mentioned in Daniel chapter 12 as? The NUMBER of days until the END of these Wonders. What I usually get when the Holy Spirit gives me something important like this is entrenched men/woman in old thought patterns. Whereas its my understanding God was going to SEAL UP the book of Daniel until the very end. Nowhere did you acknowledge the fact that the 1290 can not come after the 1260. When God shows me these things via the Holy Spirit Gods simplicity but yet His complexion usually startles me. 

(KJV) Dan. 12:6 And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders? 7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

(ESV) 6 And someone said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the stream, “How long shall it be till the end of these wonders?” 7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the stream; he raised his right hand and his left hand toward heaven and swore by him who lives forever that it would be for a time, times, and half a time, and that when the shattering of the power of the holy people comes to an end all these things would be finished. 

Besides the odd way of writing, its very obvious here what the Angel is telling Daniel. The one Angel asks the other Angel, HOW LONG SHALL IT BE UNTIL ALL THESE WONDERS [THINGS] come to an end. Then the other Angel says it will be 1260 Days AFTER the Holy people have been SCATTERED. So the 1260 is Israel's POWER being scattered by the Anti-Christ, of course meaning he Conquers them. Of course that would be the correct time frame because he is a BEAST foe 1260 days. Now please tell me why the BEAST who is GIVEN POWER/Released by Jesus would let the very people he wants to kill leave after he has Conquered Jerusalem? That doesn't seem logical does it? Then if you ponder these things, you start to see that the 1290 has to happen before the 1260. Jesus would NEVER tell Israel to flee 30 days after the Anti-Christ Conquers Jerusalem. But if the Abomination of Desolation happens 30 days before the Anti-Christ Conquers Jerusalem then the SAVED/REPENTED Jews would know to heed Jesus' words !! 

If the 1260 is a set number of days from an EVENT (Anti-Christ Conquers Jerusalem) until Jesus END IT via the Second Coming then why shouldn't we assume the other two EVENTS are also a SET NUMBER of days from the EVENTS until the end of these Wonders [things being spoken of] or Jesus Second Coming? 

The problem you guys who want to keep buying in to old thoughts have is this, why is the Abomination of Desolation placed in the Temple 30 days after the Anti-Christ Conquers Jerusalem, but yet Jesus tells them to FLEE at the 1290 instead of the 1260, that make ZERO SENSE. A lot of people it seems tries to stretch these events into the 1000 year reign because they can't explain it, but those ideas also make NO SENSE.

But My simple proffer matches scriptures.

1. The 1335 is a BLESSING and thus the Two-Witnesses are THAT BLESSING, they MUST show up before the Day of the Lord as per Malachi 4:5-6 and thus the 1335 is 75 Days before the Great and Dreadful Day of the Lord which happens at the 1260 when Jesus opens the FIRST SEAL. (Gods Wrath).

2. The 1290 is the False Prophet, hes a traitor and a weasel, thus he sees what is about to happen and places an Image of this European President in the Temple. Hes like Jason of Antiochus Epiphanes fame he sells out his own people. He is no doubt a Rabbi who DETESTS Christ so when the Two-witnesses turn Israel back to God and they start worshiping Jesus in the Temple, he is incensed, hes enraged, he then places this Image in the Temple to mock these Jesus worshipers and to try and curry favor with the coming defeat that is evident for all to see. When he does this Israel has 30 days to FLEE Judea. God gives them a TIME-FRAME to get to safety. Thus in Rev. ch. 7 God tells the angels to HOLD BACK TE PLAGUES until the 144,000 are SEALED (Protected in Petra). 

3. The 1260 is OBVIOUS, that's the Anti-Christ Conquering Jerusalem.

You say the progression would be from DAY ONE but why? The Angel says different, he says it will be 1260 days from the time the holy people are scattered until the Second Coming ENDS these Wonders [things]. 

The Two-Witnesses die BEFORE the Beast so they MUST show up before the BEAST. My understanding AFFIRMS THIS !! 

The only thing that is counted in the first 1260 days is the Two-witnesses show up at the 1335 and the AoD happens at the 1290. The first SEAL is broken at the 1260, so nothing happens before the first 1260 as per Seals/Trumpets/Vials.

1 hour ago, Last Daze said:

It's been my experience that the key to understanding prophecy, and other biblical things as well, is that there is almost always a spiritual and  natural aspect to things.  While the two are inseparably linked, they are not the same thing.  The spiritual is the cause, and the effect is what we see in the natural.    Disagreements and confusion usually arise because there's a failure to correctly distinguish which aspect is being addressed, or a failure to even realize that the dual nature exists.

God sees both the spiritual and the natural realms with perfect clarity and speaks from that point of view without making the distinction between the two.  We have to rely on context and other clues to discern whether something is a spiritual reference or a natural reference.

The Harlot is Babylon.  She is the doctrine of demons that corrupts the human race.  She is the mother of all unfaithfulness and abominations.  She's the spiritual aspect of Babylon that's been around since creation.  When spiritual Babylon affects the natural realm in a manner similar to the city and tower of Babel, that city is aptly labeled with the moniker Babylon.  The two are not the same, yet they are inextricably linked.  One exists in the spiritual realm, the other in the natural.

The city that gets destroyed in one hour is a literal city that exists in the natural realm.

Spiritual Babylon (Satan's kingdom) is destroyed when Jesus returns. 

They are related, but not the same thing.

Valid points all, but the end results is this:

1.) Harlot = All False Religion

2.) Babylon = All False Governance.

The Harlot rides the Beast. When she is Destroyed they replace her with a FALSE PROPHET who has a forerunner in Jason the Jewish High Priest who bribed Antiochus to appoint him High Priest and who had his Pious Brother Onias III killed, who was the actual High Priest.