• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

39 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Do you really think the Kings are going to rule "ONE HOUR" with the Beast?

Here is a perfect example of the confusion that arises when you conflate the natural with the spiritual.

The beast and his ten horns come up out of the abyss.  They are therefore evil spiritual beings because the abyss is only ever used in the context of evil spirit beings.

In the natural realm, the beast has spawned the feet of iron and clay world kingdom, the U.N.  The ten horns are working covertly behind the scenes so we won't know their corresponding natural identities for sure until they destroy Babylon the city.  Yes, I really think that they reign for one hour.  I'm sure they planned to reign for much longer than that but they were only a means to an end.  The whole purpose of the beast and his ten horns is to create a situation where the man of sin deceives the world and exercises dominion.  The U.N. and the 10 earthly leaders are a disposable means to that end.

If you doubt the dual nature of the 10 horns then please explain how 3 of them are ripped out by the roots (killed dead) by the man of sin, yet all 10 wage war against the Lamb when He returns.  In the end, its only the dragon, the beast with ten horns, and the false prophet who are running the show.  The false prophet is the only natural entity of the three.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

40 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Here is a perfect example of the confusion that arises when you conflate the natural with the spiritual.

The beast and his ten horns come up out of the abyss.  They are therefore evil spiritual beings because the abyss is only ever used in the context of evil spirit beings.

No they don't, you are conflating the Little Horn who is A MAN with the Rev. 17 Scarlet Beast who is Apollyon, a Demon placed over a REGION (Mediterranean Sea Region) thus he was the prince of Persia that Michael was fighting against, Michael wanted him to allow Greece (Alexander the Great) to defeat Persia, this Apollyon ( Prince of Persia) resisted him. Ever wonder how Alexander the Great Conquered so fast? Michael was fighting for him !! Apollyon was over every BEAST in the Region, Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, and Rome. When Rome dispersed Israel all over the World there could be NO BEAST over Israel, thus Apollyon was placed in the Bottomless Pit. He will be released at the 1st Woe, the BEAST/Anti-Christ comes to power at the opening of the FIRST SEAL.  The Anti-Christ is a MAN born in Greece of a Woman like all men. His 10 Kings are MEN ALSO !!

40 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

In the natural realm, the beast has spawned the feet of iron and clay world kingdom, the U.N.  The ten horns are working covertly behind the scenes so we won't know their corresponding natural identities for sure until they destroy Babylon the city.  Yes, I really think that they reign for one hour.  I'm sure they planned to reign for much longer than that but they were only a means to an end.  The whole purpose of the beast and his ten horns is to create a situation where the man of sin deceives the world and exercises dominion.  The U.N. and the 10 earthly leaders are a disposable means to that end.

If you doubt the dual nature of the 10 horns then please explain how 3 of them are ripped out by the roots (killed dead) by the man of sin, yet all 10 wage war against the Lamb when He returns.  In the end, its only the dragon, the beast with ten horns, and the false prophet who are running the show.  The false prophet is the only natural entity of the three.

The IRON = men the CLAY = The Demonic.

There is no Babylon City. The Kings reign for 42 Months brother.  The U.N. has nothing to do with the End Times to my knowledge brother. The Beast/MAN of Sin doesn't share his power. 

The 10 Kings give there power unto the Beast, there must be at least three who finally understand what a tyrant he is and try to withdraw their support, and thus he will DESTROY those three Kings. Its pretty simple really. The False Prophet is a Jewish Rabbi/High Priest gone mad, hes a man also.

Edited by Revelation Man

3 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

No they don't. you are conflating the Little Horn who is A MAN with the Rev. 17 Scarlet Beast who is Apollyon, a Demon placed over a REGION (Mediterranean Sea Region) thus he was the prince of Persia that Michael was fighting against, Michael wanted him to allow Greece (Alexander the Great) to defeat Persia, this Apollyon ( Prince of Persia) resisted him. Ever wonder how Alexander the Great Conquered so fast? Michael was fighting for him !! Apollyon was over every BEAST in the Region, Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, and Rome. When Rome dispersed Israel all over the World there could be NO BEAST over Israel, thus Apollyon was placed in the Bottomless Pit. He will be released at the 1st Woe, the BEAST/Anti-Christ comes to power at the opening of the FIRST SEAL.  The Anti-Christ is a MAN born in Greece of a Woman like all men. His 10 Kings are MEN ALSO !!

The IRON = men the CLAY = The Demonic. There is no Babylon City. They reign for 42 Months brother.  The U.N. has nothing to do with the End Times to my knowledge brother. The Beast/MAN of Sin doesn't share his power. 

10 Kings give there power unto the Beast, there must be at least three who finally understand what a tyrant he is and try to withdraw their support, and thus he will DESTROY those three Kings. Its pretty simple really. The False Prophet is a Jewish Rabbi/High Priest gone mad, hes a man also.

At this point, I think the best thing I can do is echo what Jesus said:

• Be on guard, so that your hearts will not be weighted down with dissipation and drunkenness and the worries of life, and that day will not come on you suddenly like a trap.  Luke 21:34

35 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

At this point, I think the best thing I can do is echo what Jesus said:

• Be on guard, so that your hearts will not be weighted down with dissipation and drunkenness and the worries of life, and that day will not come on you suddenly like a trap.  Luke 21:34

You can quote all the scriptures you want, that has no bearing on the facts as pertaining to what we are speaking of.  

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

You can quote all the scriptures you want, that has no bearing on the facts as pertaining to what we are speaking of.  

Coming out of Babylon is a call for God's people to shun the ways of the world as I showed earlier.  In case you missed it, here it is again:

• I heard another voice from heaven, saying, “Come out of her, my people, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive of her plagues.  Revelation 18:4

That has nothing to do with changing geographical locations as you stated.  I'm not going to engage in a debate where it seem that being validated is the ultimate objective.  That's why I repeated what Jesus said.  Our eschatology is meaningless if we aren't prepared.  I opt to prioritize the same thing that Jesus did.  He emphasized being ready.  The details will work themselves out.  We don't have any control over them, however, we are responsible for our own preparedness.

So, yes, I will quote scriptures that emphasize what is really important.

19 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Coming out of Babylon is a call for God's people to shun the ways of the world as I showed earlier.  In case you missed it, here it is again:

• I heard another voice from heaven, saying, “Come out of her, my people, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive of her plagues.  Revelation 18:4

That has nothing to do with changing geographical locations as you stated.  I'm not going to engage in a debate where it seem that being validated is the ultimate objective.  That's why I repeated what Jesus said.  Our eschatology is meaningless if we aren't prepared.  I opt to prioritize the same thing that Jesus did.  He emphasized being ready.  The details will work themselves out.  We don't have any control over them, however, we are responsible for our own preparedness.

So, yes, I will quote scriptures that emphasize what is really important.

Your, BE ON Guard scripture doesn't mean you are correct, that's the point. Maybe whoever you are chatting/speaking with needs to be on guard. Quoting scriptures like that always amuses me. Quoting a scripture like that doesn't change the facts or merits on any pointed discussion.

Babylon is the WHOLE WORLD, the ones God is calling to come out of the World is Obvious, THE WOMAN FLEES unto the Wilderness. 

And yes it has everything to do with changing Geographical locations if you would only stop and think it through. Who are the Israeli Jews who are going to FLEE Judea? The ones that REPENT, thus they HEED Jesus' voice to FLEE !! This is simple stuff in all reality. So of course the only ones that will COME OUT of Babylon is the ones who REPENT !! 

Quoting scriptures is fine, but if you are wrong on a subject, writing the whole bible down is not going to change the facts. 

Edited by Revelation Man

9 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Your BE ON Guard scripture doesn't mean you are correct, that's the point. Maybe whoever you are chatting/speaking with needs to be on guard. quoting scriptures like that always amuses me. Quoting a scripture like that doesn't change he facts or merits.

Babylon is the WHOLE WORLD, the ones God is calling to come out of the World is Obvious, THE WOMAN FLEES unto the Wilderness. 

And yes it has everything to do with changing Geographical locations of you would only stop and think it through. Who are the Israeli Jews who are going to FLEE Judea? The one that REPENT, thus the HEED Jesus' voice to FLEE !! This is simple stuff in all reality. So of course the only ones that will COME OUT of Babylon is the ones who REPENT !! 

Quoting scriptures is fine, but if you are wrong on a subject, writing the whole bible down is not going to change the facts. 

I don't feel the need to force my views on others by insisting that I'm "correct."  I used to have that tendency until I realized that it is the Holy Spirit who reveals truth to other believers, not me.  I can speak truth, but I can't make people receive it, no matter how convinced I am that it's true.  Truth comes by revelation from the Holy Spirit, not from being force-fed by another believer.

I also don't feel the need to try and buttress my argument by stating that "God showed me" this or that.  Maybe He did and maybe He didn't.  You might think that stating such a thing adds validity to your argument, but the opposite is true.  It indicates a weak argument and is just another means of seeking validation.  If God did in fact show you something, He's quite capable of showing someone else too.

I quoted the "be on guard" scripture because I saw no purpose in continuing.  I'm more than willing to discuss things related to eschatology but I don't want to become contentious about it.  Believe whatever you wish about the end times.  In the final analysis, it is our lifestyle worship of God in spirit and truth that matters.  The correctness of our eschatology will count for nothing, so why bicker about it or let it turn into a source of pride?  I thought it would be more beneficial to focus on being prepared rather than being perceived as correct.  I hope you can agree with that.

Just one more thought:

• If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.  1 Corinthians 13:2
  • Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered.  1 Corinthians 13:4-5

Priorities.

The destruction of Babylon the city, and the ensuing time of war, is what causes the little horn of Daniel 7 to become the larger horn in Daniel 7.  The false prophet rips three of the ten horns out by the roots through displays of supernatural powers and everyone resigns to his authority as stated in Revelation 13.  That's how the wars end.  Right on the heels of that comes the Abomination of Desolation followed by the mark and the image which begins the time of great tribulation (Matt 24) also known as the time of great distress (Daniel 12).  That covers Seals 2-5 and is a time when spiritual Babylon (the influence of Satan's kingdom) gains prominence.

The zenith of the existence of spiritual Babylon will be just before the sixth seal is opened.  Everyone will either be deceived by the Satan-possessed false prophet or martyred for refusing to worship the image.

• To the degree that she glorified herself and lived sensuously, to the same degree give her torment and mourning; for she says in her heart, ‘I sit as a queen and I am not a widow, and will never see mourning.’  For this reason in one day her plagues will come, pestilence and mourning and famine, and she will be burned up with fire; for the Lord God who judges her is strong.  Revelation 18:7-8

The sixth seal is when God intervenes and rains on their parade.  The seventh seal contains the plagues that will be poured out on those who belong to spiritual Babylon.  That's why the angel says the following after Babylon the city is destroyed:

The implication is that those who continue to stay in spiritual Babylon will receive her plagues.  The seven plagues of the seventh seal are God's judgment of the sin of idolatry for those who worship the image of the beast.  They are for the purpose of conviction and repentance for those who have been deceived.  Those who persist in utilizing the mark of the beast and worshiping the image will continue to receive of the plagues of Babylon.  After the plagues have caused everyone to either repent or harden their heart, Jesus returns to destroy spiritual Babylon and those who would not come out of her.

Edited by Last Daze

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

Revelation 18:4 is a pronouncement of the Lord calling His own out just before the tribulation period begins 

41 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Revelation 18:4 is a pronouncement of the Lord calling His own out just before the tribulation period begins 

"Calling His own"?  What exactly does that mean?  Look at the reason for the call:

It's a clear call for sanctification, to separate from the sins of Babylon.