Omegaman 3.0

Planning a chat trivia - July 21st

Saturday eve, July the 21st. Postponed from the 14th, due to unforeseen circumstances

This should give you a countdown:

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=64&iso=20180721T19&year=2018&month=7&day=21&hour=19&min=0&sec=0&msg=Last Annual Sat. July 21st (U.S.) WorthyChat Trivia Challenge

7:00 P.M. Central time is the target time. Planning up to 50 questions, some easy some hard, many will be intentionally tricky, so read the questions carefully so as not to be fooled. Questions will be based mostly on Bible texts, old and new testament, but there might be some general knowledge questions about the Bible itself, not just it's verse content. 

The questions will be posted in the chatroom in the following format:

What was the name of Paul's young disciple/friend (there are two New Testament books bearing this name)?

A Barnabas
B Timothy
C Priscilla
D Alexander
E None of the above

Some moments will be allowed, for people to read the question, but not so long that you will necessarily be able to Google the answers before someone else answers, and yes, you may use whatever resources you need to get it answers - it is not cheating. However, I do think it would be poor sportsmanship to gather a group of people in a room to team up.

After the host of the trivia game has decided that enough time has lapsed (some inconsistent amount of seconds), he will say "Go". Any answer that appears on screen before the "Go", is not counted. If you answer, and then change your mind, that is allowed, but . . . 

the most recent answer you post, is the one we are counting as the one you mean, it will officially cancel out your previous answers. So, If you think you want to be tricky, and type ABCDE, we will count that a E for your answer!

This is friendly, meant to be fun, not overly competitive. No prizes, no official scoring, you have to figure out for yourself how you did if you want to.

After the Go signal is sent, people will be posting their answers. After that, in no specific amount of time, just up to the host's discretion, the winning answer will be announced.

In the case of the example question about, the answer would be:

B Timothy

Time left to the event is here:

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=64&iso=20180721T19&year=2018&month=7&day=21&hour=19&min=0&sec=0&msg=Last Annual Sat. July 21st (U.S.) WorthyChat Trivia Challenge

• Thumbs Up 1

Yay! I love doing trivia

Jen wins underfoot right?

I want ice cream.

On 5/10/2018 at 11:57 PM, Omegaman 3.0 said:

With almost 1 hour and 45 minutes to go, I am almost prepared!

Logs in - sees trivia talk - realizes she will once again miss it .....

I'm out of town and away from laptop that day. Pooey. 

I've been here for nearly four years and have yet to join in on a Bible Trivia; I'm going to try to be there on Sat. though.

-Era