• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  197
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/17/2004

Hi there's this new girl that no one likes . She is proud, demanding and obnoxious and as a christian i try to love everyone but everyone is fighting her and my Bestie hates her. I mean i'm one who picks sides but i want to still be nice to her and still have my best friend . So what should i do that won't be mean and won't tear apart my friendship

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Yowm said:

Hi Chrisy, maybe find a new Bestie since they are into 'hating'?

Honestly i don't blame my bestie the new isn't really likeable. She insults people, brags and has fought with EVERYONE except me plus she once insulted the nicest bible-believing christian i know and those are things my bestie hates so i don't blame her.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

Sometimes all the animosity means she is being convicted by the Holy Spirit.  The light in Christians is revealing the darkness in her.  So bless those who persecute you and pray for those who spitefully use you.  Don't be a doormat.  Remember that greater is Christ in you than he that is in the world.  You are the ones with the power to overcome evil with good.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,828
  • Content Per Day:  2.43
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

Pray for this new girl, and your "bestie."

God has called you to act a certain way, regardless of how it would be received by others. Would you steal or sleep around because your friend expected it of you or because you were afraid to lose her approval? Probably not. You must not treat this new girl in a wrong way because your friend expects it either. Follow God; if this best friend cannot respect that and leaves you, then that is the price for following God. It is hard but it is the only right choice.

God bless you in this situation!

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

The new girl fought with my friend over a little issue and got me into trouble. She fought with my friend because as she was writing someone was disturbing her and poking her ears and she turned back, saw my friend and pricked him with her pen and bit him twice on hand. I know my friend he isn't violent bit when she bit him the second time he freaked out and slapped her . Ofcourse he didn't mean to but what is done is done and that's when our teacher came and unjustly beat me with her whip-like cane and my friend too. But she didn't beat the new girl who started it and fought in class but she beat me and my friend. Ofcourse, he's mad at her and wants nothing to do with her but everyone or almost everyone who didn't hate her totally hate her now cus of what she did. They even call her names behind her back and even after my friend was punished she didn't apologised instead she just insulted him the more and now even i hate her. Cus i was there i saw the huge bite marks and i know he would never hit a girl but she must have really provoked him and i (sorry to say) am gonna ignored her before i get whipped again and my friend is stuck cleaning classes while she goes on scot-free . Any advice?

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Wow. Sounds testing. Those who hurt the most need the most love. It would be a good idea for you to ask you bestie to get on your side and invest time in praying for this person. Be respectful and look for the good points however small they be. Boasting can be a sign of needing to be noticed or acknowledged. Dont feed the boast with attention. Maybe find ways to give her attention for positive charactar traits. Learn about boundaries and set them. Ask God to reveal to you the best way to help. Good communication is always a help. Eg i dont like it when you demand of me. I respond better when asked. Be the blessing.

Edited by GodisGlorious
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

Don't hate her....realize that you and your friends are hating her behavior, not really her.   Don't let her behavior turn you all into hateful people.  The devil would love that.

Maybe you can explain the above to your Christian friends...that you all should still do unto others as you would have them do unto you.  Pray for her, maybe have group prayer for her?   Jesus said to pray for our enemies and do good to those who despitefully use us.

The girl is probably under conviction by the Holy Spirit.  She may soon become a Christian.... don't give up.   You don't need to spend alot of time with her but still be nice to her.

Edited by Debp
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1