Sign in to follow this  
justme007

Dreams

Hello brothers and sisters,

I wanted to testify about several dreams that I had and how they miraculously coincided with what I have seen around me. 

I feel compelled to describe those dreams. I also promised a friend and a dear sister IN CHRIST!!!! that I would describe these dreams. If she reads this she knows who she is. She had something to do with the events that happened too. 

It took me longer than I thought because I didn't feel well. I feel compelled to hurry up and write my testimony. 

The first dream I saw was about a place. It was some large building and I was walking outside of it. The area outside of the building looked like a park. It had lots of concrete and it had lots of concrete stairs. The park was devided into higher and lower areas and the stairs were connecting those areas. In the dream I was walking in one of the lower areas. 

That was my first dream. At the time I didn't realize that it was special. Then on March 31 I went to one of my walks. I go on long walks and listen to The Bible. I live in Ottawa, ON, Canada. I just happened to walk from downtown through the bridge to the Quebec side and then back to the Ontario side through another bridge. And I was listening to the book of Ezra, I just started listening to it. I was focusing on the first chapter. I listened to JEREMIAH 29 later. The first chapter of Ezra talks about the fulfillment of JEREMIAH'S prophecy, and the prophecy is found in JEREMIAH 29. 

While I was listening to the beginning of the book of Ezra I was walking past the museum of civilization on the Quebec side. And I was walking through the park, the area between the museum and the Ottawa river. Suddenly I realized that the place really resembled my dream. The big building and the stairs.

And the section of the museum that is visible through the windows from there has the pieces that are sad and unclean. That section displays idols. And The Book Of Ezra follows the books of SAMUEL, Kings and Chronicles. Those books warn against idol worshipping many many times. There we can see that idol worshipping leads to disaster; that it is evil unclean and totally abominable. And we see there that the tragedy that happened to Israel, the tragedy of captivity In Babilon happened as a result of sins, main of which was the sin of idolatry. 

Now I need to mention something. I respect deeply the Indigenous People of Canada. There are a lot of good Christians among them. I just need to show total intolerance and unacceptability towards idol worshiping. That section of the museum had to do with their culture too.

I continued walking for another 30 minutes. I crossed the bridge back to Ontario. That bridge leads to the war museum. And there is a holocaust memorial on the other side of the street from the war museum. That was my first time visiting that memorial. It just got built recently. My grandpa was a holocaust survivor. He evacuated, his entire family died. 

And then I realized that my dream looked like both the civilization museum and the holocaust memorial. It looked as if the two places got merged into one. The dream looked like a big place, a big building. That part resembles the civilization museum more. But the abundance of concrete resembles the holocaust memorial. And the stairs looked very similar in the 2 places as well as in the dream.

I never realized those similarities until that day. And that happened to be the day I started studying The Book Of Ezra in detail. It is my second time reading The entire Bible from start to finish. And I looked at The Book Of Ezra before. But that was my first time looking at it in depth.

The Book Of Ezra combined with The Book Of NEHEMIAH and The Books Of Haggai and ZECHARIAH, as well as JEREMIAH 29 tell us about what happened after the Babilonian captivity. They tell us about the miraculous reestablisbment of The Temple first and then of the entire Kingdom of Judah. 

The Books Of SAMUEL, Kings and Chronicles tell us about the events that led to the exile. 

That day was like walking through the entire history of life of people on Earth in general. The universal principals that apply to every nation and country from ancient to present allover the Earth. Good things and prosperity happen as a result of Mercy from The Above!!! Bad things and disaster happen as a result of unrighteousness. Look at Lamentations 3: 37-39.

The holocaust memorial represents the miraculous return of the Nation of Israel, as well as the miraculous gift of victory in the terrible world war 2 to the entire world.

The war museum next to the memorial demonstrates this miraculous gift in a very strong way too.

I want to sum this up by saying that this is just the first part of what I wanted to talk about. The second part is what was even more incredible. I will try my best to describe the second part as soon as I can. I think I will post it as a reply to this post.

• Thumbs Up 1

Now I would like to describe the second part of what happened. 

Exactly a week later I wanted to repeat my walk. I got to the bridge. There is a little observation deck at the entrance to the bridge. 

I was listening to The Books Of Ezra and NEHEMIAH. That was my focus that week. Once I finish NEHEMIAH I would go back to Ezra 1 and listen on.

I was standing on the observation deck on the Alexandra bridge, looking at the museum of civilization. I was thinking of what I described above.

There is a building adjacent to the museum of civilization. That building is some kind of a boiler facility. During cold days it produces a lot of vapour. That vapour looks like fast moving clouds on cold windy days. Those clouds seem to float above the river from the observation point where I stood. I was standing there and watching when suddenly the sight of those "clouds" triggered a memory. That was a memory of another dream that I will now describe:

I had a dream that there was what seemed like a nuclear war. But it really was not. There, in the dream, I saw what seemed like nuclear explosions' mushroom clouds. And those clouds were all above the Ottawa river. But they were all too small to be from nuclear explosions. They were only as tall as a 20 storey building. And they looked completely gray. There seemed to be no damage done as a result of those explosions. It seemed like I was seeing them while riding a bus. The bus was going from downtown Ottawa through the transit way. And I saw one of the explosions while passing the downtown. It might have been more than one. And I saw distinctly at least one explosion while passing the Lebretton stop. I was together with my mom. And we were just riding the bus. Nobody seemed to pay much attention to those explosions. And after we got home we started anxiously reading the news. It might have even been another place, not home that we got to. The dream was vague; most of my dreams are. But the fact that there were those "nuclear explosions " in the dream that were above the Ottawa river and that they were made of what seemed like vapour is certain. I can distinctly remember that part. And the memory of that came back to me when I was standing on the observation deck on the Alexandra bridge and looking at that vapour. The memory probably got triggered by the view. And that resulted in a thought. And that thought was appoximately like " should I worry about something related to a nuclear war?"

That  was April 6. On the next day there were events that started the period of time, two weeks, or maybe less, when according to some commentators the world came closer to a potential nuclear war then it ever has since 1962. 

On Friday, April the 14 I was invited by a Christian friend to her Church. The service was in French. I don't understand French, or understand very little of it. My friend explained me later that the sermon was about faith. The songs were very beautiful, even though i did not understand them. I saw that some people were praying on their knees. I got on my knees. I spent about what seemed like 2 hours praying on my knees. I must add that the invitation was unexpected because my friend and I haven't seen each other for a while. That was also the first time I visited her Church. And again, the service was in French and I haven't been able to learn that language yet. 

It just happened to be April 14, from about 6 to 9 pm Ottawa time, when tensions got the highest! 

That is the second part of what I wanted to describe. I will also add the third one. I will try to add it as soon as I  can. I feel compelled to do so.

Posted (edited)

Something very important to mention:

Everything that has to do with political issues could be summed up in Leviticus 26, Deuteronomy 28 and 32.

Off course, that's not only political issues, but absolutely every single part of our lives!

Edited by justme007

Posted (edited)

Now I would like to describe what could be the third part of my testimony.

There was another dream that I saw. There was a lot going on, and most of it is not something that I can understand. What is striking, is that it seemed to be in the same location as what I described above. 

It looked like I was going down a mountain with some girl. We were skiing. There was some guy who joined us later. And then he fell and died. And then we approached the end of the slope. And then I went to a place that I was told was Heaven, but it didn't feel like Heaven. There was like a patio and there were seniors, like retirees. And the patio seemed to be made of concrete plates. And it was all on top of a mountain or a hill with a lot of wood and  leaves and bushes. And then I went down that mountain. I used some kind of stairs, or that what it seemed like. The stairs seemed to have the same kind of plates as the patio. And the plates seemed to be shaky, unstable. 

That was the dream. There are many parts of it that I do not understand. I don't know who all the people there. I can't understand much of what was going on. But there were some things that became apparent to me later, and it's amazing!

1) Heaven that didn't feel like Heaven:

Some people tried to predict The Rapture. They called the date - April 23, 2018. Doing so may be against Acts 1: 7. I am not going to accuse my brothers Christians saying that they did something wrong. Probably they made an honest mistake. What I was going to say is that it really is an amazing situation! Dreams that are attached to April this year, and there is a part about what I was told was Heaven, but it was not. And then there is the prediction of Rapture for April 23, this year, the prediction that turns out to be mistaken. I haste to repent in case I said something wrong. My only purpose is to do what is required by GOD!!!!!!!!

2) The hill/mountain with concrete plates that are shaky/unstable. 

After walking around that area I ended up going to the Parliament Hill. I haven't been there in a while I haven't gone up to the area behind the Parliament Building in a while. When I did I saw that there was a lot of construction/renovations going on there. The plates were laid, fresh new plates. The walkway was just renovated and was made of plates. When the plates are laid, before they are cemented, they feel unstable and shaky if one were to step on them. And that area behind the Parliament Building happens to be such a vintage point that one could see the entire route I described in the first part, from the museum of civilization to the holocaust memorial. 

Edited by justme007

Sign in to follow this