• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

Can I ask why is this 70th year anniversary of Isareal is so important, because people seem to be freaked out by it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

11 minutes ago, Butero said:

Many expect the Lord to return within a generation of 1948, which is 70 to 80 years.

Is that in the bible. Like a end time thing. If that is true then Jesus would have to come tomorrow right.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,524
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

3 hours ago, tigger398 said:

Can I ask why is this 70th year anniversary of Isareal is so important, because people seem to be freaked out by it.

Hi, May I state that  from my vantage point of viewing  that it isn't, and most individuals aren't; however it is the important time of the signs it seems.

Thomas McCall, chief theologian for Zola Levitt Ministries, has a written presentation still available online at this link https://www.levitt.com/essays/dh that I think brings better "long range" focus about the signs  present that seem (to me anyway) to indicate all the nations are being brought with hooks in their leader's/kings jaws to Israel and especially to Jerusalem.

Zola Levitt wrote a book and has short presentations on video available online too titled "Whose land is it?" That might help bring clarity to the subject that has been a bit of a mystery, in fact a great mystery, but may be coming into much sharper focus even now.

That the USA just now has it's embassy sitting on what has been disputed territory, territory not recognized by nations as Israel's land, is very significant.

USA President Donald trump has been used of God  this year in a way I would never have guessed would come about, not by him as God's vehicle for moving nations. God does use the foolish things to confound the wisdom of men. It is amazing, would not be possible, except God has made it so.