IGNORED

WorthyNews: Mike Pence Praises Bible-Reading, Church-Going Christians for 'New American Awakening'

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.49
  • Content Count:  44,084
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - In the commencement address at Hillsdale College in Michigan on Saturday, Vice President Mike Pence told the Class of 2018 they were joining the workforce amid "opportunity and optimism" due to growing faith in America.

"The America that awaits your energies and ambitions is experiencing a new era of opportunity and optimism," Pence told the graduates, according to mlive.com. "You are now uniquely suited, and I believe you are uniquely called, to renew the fabric of our national life with your character and with your ideals."

"We live in a time when traditional values, even religious conviction, are increasingly marginalized by a secular popular culture – a time when it's become acceptable, even fashionable, to malign religious belief. I still believe with all my heart that FAITH in America is rising," he continued. "Religion in America isn't receding – just the opposite. Faith is gaining new life with every passing day." [ Source: Christian Post (Read More...) ]

The post Mike Pence Praises Bible-Reading, Church-Going Christians for 'New American Awakening' appeared first on Worthy Christian News.

View the full article