IGNORED

WorthyNews: See the Signed Personal Note the Americans Released From North Korea Handed Mike Pence After Landing in the US

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.47
  • Content Count:  44,257
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - When Vice President Mike Pence greeted the newly released North Korean prisoners on the tarmac of Andrews Air Force Base early yesterday morning, he was expecting to make them feel as welcome as possible as they stepped onto American soil. But he could have never anticipated what he himself might receive.

“It was an amazing moment I’ll never forget… when 3 Americans stepped onto the tarmac at Joint Base Andrews & gave me a signed personal note with Psalm 126 on the back,” Pence tweeted following the encounter. [ Source: CBN News (Read More...) ]

It was an amazing moment I’ll never forget... when 3 Americans stepped onto the tarmac at @JBA_NAFW & gave me a signed personal note with Psalm 126 on the back. “When the Lord brought back the captives to Zion...” To these men of faith & courage - God bless you & welcome home! pic.twitter.com/vQhdllUADy

— Vice President Mike Pence (@VP) May 10, 2018

The post See the Signed Personal Note the Americans Released From North Korea Handed Mike Pence After Landing in the US appeared first on Worthy Christian News.

View the full article