IGNORED

i am dealing with thoughts like bad and good and good and bad, whats wrong with me?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I deal with ocd compulsions, this is something I dealt with it came back its harder now, I have to look up words and say if there good and bad why am I dealing with this. I feel hopeless. I say Good but than I hear the opposite I don’t want this the thoughts are trying to change evil good and good evil. Anyone dealt with this? I get scared of feelings saying them or something i don’t want this. Please help me and pray for me

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praying! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

10 hours ago, jesuscaresforyou777 said:

I deal with ocd compulsions, this is something I dealt with it came back its harder now, I have to look up words and say if there good and bad why am I dealing with this. I feel hopeless. I say Good but than I hear the opposite I don’t want this the thoughts are trying to change evil good and good evil. Anyone dealt with this? I get scared of feelings saying them or something i don’t want this. Please help me and pray for me

Hi jesuscaresforyou,

Yes our minds are very hard to deal with. It is a constant battle as God`s word says and we are to bring our thoughts into obedience to the Lord. (2 Cor. 10: 3 - 6) Sometimes we think our minds run us but in fact the mind is just an organ and is to be operated by our will. Our minds can run amok though if we feed it the wrong things or too much overload. Perhaps learn to quieten your mind with good music, and turn your thoughts to good things when it runs off on a tangent.

Praying, Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

Whenever you start to get bothered in your mind, remember this:

"...in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.  And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7

Also, please find some other promises in God's word that you can meditate on when your mind becomes troubled.  I believe the more we renew our minds with God's word, the less the enemy can trouble us in our minds.  Also, remember the Armor of God in Ephesians 6.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

Welcome to the human race!!

This happens to most of us at some time or other. Also to add to this peculiar mix, I understand that hormones can play a real 'cat amongst the pigeons' time with some ladies. This causes all kinds of weird emotions and since our brains are controlled largely by hormones, we sometimes feel they have gone in to after-burner mode and get all fired up with no seemingly real reason. Thyroid imbalance can also contribute to our feelings of well being too.

Of course the psych-heresies love this kind of thing so they can practice their snake-oil on people and give them all kinds of fun descriptions. They even hand out drugs to try and assuage our imbalances. This often makes their subjects worse in the long run.

It is often wise to relate these 'feeling' to your medical doctor. There are tests that can determine if what you are experiencing is due to some understandable bodily function being out of kilter.

The Lord does understand this kind of thing and will often lead us into the path that will give us respite. But initially, pray that you can find a real Godly MD. Then see what happens.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,828
  • Content Per Day:  2.43
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

We will pray for you...don't forget to pray for yourself! Ask God to remind you of His truth in moments when your own mind is confused. Read the Bible daily and study it well, and God will bring those words of truth to your mind more and more in the right situations. God bless you!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,780
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Prayed.... Love, Steven

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,146
  • Content Per Day:  1.06
  • Days Won:  0

just lately i have been experiencing what i call opposite thoughts and i have decided to listen to classical music dont like classical music lol!!but i have to say its been immediately helpful.  it was a friend who mentioned it and has been trying to get me to listen

• Thumbs Up 1