IGNORED

WorthyNews: Maryland Becomes the 11th State to Ban Gay Conversion Therapy for Minors

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.49
  • Content Count:  44,074
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - Maryland Governor Larry Hogan has signed a bill into law that bans sexual orientation conversion therapy for youth, making it the eleventh state to do so.

Governor Hogan signed Senate Bill 1028 into law on Tuesday, joining California, Connecticut, Illinois, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York via executive action, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington State, as well as the District of Columbia.

Also called the Youth Mental Health Protection Act, SB 1028 was introduced in February and passed in the Senate by a vote of 34-12 and then in the House by a vote of 95-27. [ Source: Christian Post (Read More...) ]

The post Maryland Becomes the 11th State to Ban Gay Conversion Therapy for Minors appeared first on Worthy Christian News.

View the full article

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

Snip from the article: (Sen. Bryan Simonaire said) "I wonder if Jesus would have been banned if he had been licensed in Maryland."

Absolutely He would have been! (My thoughts.)

Snip: "But Madaleno said later that 1,200 Maryland youth had called a suicide prevention hotline for those who identify as LGBT last year.
“These are young people struggling in our state,” he said. “No therapist should try to fix one’s sexual orientation or gender identity because there’s nothing to be fixed.”

-----------------------
Actually Sen. Richard Madaleno, sin, such as this, and any other sin can be "fixed" and "forgiven" by Jesus Christ alone!

Dark and sinful times we are in to be sure.

The "ultimate conversion therapy" is folks repenting and believing on Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of their sins towards a righteous and holy God after hearing the good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ!

No matter how many of these dark man made laws pass, we must not be un-prayerful or silent in these sinful times we find ourselves in.

1Co 6:9-10  Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, (men who act like women) nor abusers of themselves with mankind, (homosexuals in general)  (10)  Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, (to treat with harsh reproach, abusive contemptuous language) nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Ultimately, the enemy hopes to shut the mouths of any and all speaking the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ alone can set the LGBT-IBP free from the vice of perverted sex.
The same perverted sex that is now taught in the majority of our nations public schools starting oftentimes in kindergarden, the same perverted sex that is infiltrating the major church denominations, the same perverted sex being embraced by the Girl Scouts, and Boy Scouts, and the media in general. (The "Boy" Scouts are getting ready to drop the name "Boy" in 2019 as girls, who think they're boys can join now...)

God alone can forgive their sins, and move those prison bars from them that none but Him can see!

Isaiah 42:5-8  Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:  (6)  I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;  (7)  To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.  (8)  I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

John 3:17-21  For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved(18)  He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God(19)  And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.  (20)  For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved(21)  But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Repent Church! You're to be a light to the world, not allow the world in your church.
Bring forth fruits worthy of repentance!

Repent those in authority!

Repent America!

Repent!

Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary in part:
Repent

4. Applied to the Supreme Being, to change the course of providential dealings. Gen 6. Psa 106.

5. In theology, to sorrow or be pained for sin, as a violation of God's holy law, a dishonor to his character and government, and the foulest ingratitude to a Being of infinite benevolence.

Except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. Luke 13. Acts 3.

Mark 1:14-15  Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,  (15)  And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

4 hours ago, Yowm said:

A perfect example of what happens when moral absolutes are no longer held. 

Amen Yown ..

23and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images of mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles. 24Therefore God gave them up in  the desires of their hearts to impurity for the dishonoring of their bodies with one another.25They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator, who is forever worthy of praise!  Romans 1:24

"If anyone causes one of these little ones--those who believe in me--to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. Matt.18:6

8I shall keep Your statutes; Do not forsake me utterly! Beth. 9How can a young man keep his way pure? By keeping it according to Your word. 10With all my heart I have sought You; Do not let me wander from Your commandments. Psalm 119:9

Jesus is Coming
…14Blessed are those who wash their robes so that they may have the right to the tree of life and may enter the city by its gates. 15But outside are the dogs, the sorcerers, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood. 16“I, Jesus, have sent My angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the bright Morning Star.”…Rev.22:15

• Thumbs Up 1