Larry 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

Jesus' angel: when and where do you find him?

Well, I can see that this topic went over well. Thanks anyway.    :)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

Jesus' angel: when and where do you find him?

Tell us

10 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Jesus' angel: when and where do you find him?

Tell us

I have a page of response to who Jesus' angel is, and how he is the answer to many questions to pre-trib, but now conclude that I'm evidently not a teacher, and will not pursue it. Instead I'll just quote scripture, and accept blame for having no reason for bringing the subject up.

Rev 1:1  The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto Him (Jesus), to shew unto His servants things which must shortly come to pass; and He (Jesus) sent and signified it by HIS ANGEL unto His servant John: 

Rev 19:9  And he (Jesus' angel) saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God. 
Rev 19:10  And I fell at his feet to worship him (a glorified saint in heaven pre-trib?). And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

(Revelation 1:1) "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:"

All the way through the Revelation vision of John, John was accompanied by an Angel who talked with him on more then one occasion.. The Angel accompanied John to offer clarity to some of the revelations being given..

(Revelation 11:1) "And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein."

(Revelation 17:6-7) "And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. {7} And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns."

(Revelation 22:8-9) "And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. {9} Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God."

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

This is true .... makes sense