Hi everyone, I’m new to this forum! I’m so thankful for God’s work in my life and where’s He’s currently brought me. I got caught up in addiction for a couple years but He’s delivered me and set me free, Amen! I’m currently serving in a ministry and will be going out on missions this summer to Morocco, Turkey, Isreal, and Kyrgyzstan! 

God is Faithful! 

Be Blessed,

~ManAfterHisHeart~

• Thumbs Up 3
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 2
  • Praise God! 1

Welcome to Worthy and bon voyage :)

• Thumbs Up 2

Welcome to Worthy! 

• Thumbs Up 2

10 hours ago, ManAfterHisHeart said:

Hi everyone, I’m new to this forum! I’m so thankful for God’s work in my life and where’s He’s currently brought me. I got caught up in addiction for a couple years but He’s delivered me and set me free, Amen! I’m currently serving in a ministry and will be going out on missions this summer to Morocco, Turkey, Isreal, and Kyrgyzstan! 

God is Faithful! 

Be Blessed,

~ManAfterHisHeart~

Amen to your testimony. Welcome! Happy to hear that God has been good to you. Continue serving him and living for him!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

Welcome and be blessed on the mission God has put you in Jesus' name.

• Thumbs Up 2

Welcome, ManAfter.  

• Thumbs Up 2

Hi and welcome to Worthy

• Thumbs Up 2

7CIv.gif ManAfterHisHeart:36:

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome!  I hope you will tell us a bit about your mission trip in the various countries...would be interesting!

• Thumbs Up 3

Welcome, ManAfterHisHeart.  It has been said that if you're not a missionary, then you're a mission field.  But you know what?  I love it when I hear that people are willing to go!  God bless you brother, I am sure you will find the time spent there eternally rewarding.

• Thumbs Up 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Guest Kevin0203
      By Guest Kevin0203
      I actually have known of God, Jesus and all this stuff sense my first bibal class. I've been saved by Baptist and Catholics you name the denomination and I've been there. By now I've been saved probably 90 times. What gives? Please explain to me If we all are "Christians" and read I'm assuming from the same book why so many are lost? This is as far as I'll go for now cause I'm new and don't wanna over stay my welcome.. Peace
    • By Froggy
      What was your walk with God like? Did you have any experience's? Did anything change? Miracles? Testing? Holy spirit?
    • By Jonathan BeWell
      Sense God’s Peace

To peace as my mind’s chatter becomes numb.
      … From dumb ones’ mindless matters.
      It is all up to He to set my brain free-
      Becoming less flesh; naughty body!
      God’s Spirit breaks free past chains misery,
      Drowning in sorrow, sin pained.
      Let me again pray for you, friend,
      Replacing my rant on the mend.
      In the Lord I place you to soothe stress gone through.
      Now on this new page I will write
      Christ answers for you.
      He’s how I got through
      Healed, restored full; reborn new.
      I thought that you knew [all
      In the mind true]
      Whom
      Calms stormy seas. He
      Makes us all be
      Still, sensed God’s Word peacefully.

~ Sense God’s Peace ~ 2018 ~ Gregory KJ Brumwell

11 Finally, brothers and sisters, rejoice!  Strive for full restoration, encourage one another, be of one mind, live in peace.  And the God of love and peace will be with you. 

~ 2 Corinthians 13:11 (NIV)

19 lines #MindOfGod #JesusChrist #Sin #Peace
    • By David the Prince
      This post will be discussing the primary reasons I believe the Father Almighty created the animals. It will be divided into a few topics with each being expounded upon.
                                I
      To show us that He is the only God
      This reason is based off of a very observable fact when we look at all of the creation. What we notice throughout all of creation is that there is a certain design pattern which is what we would expect if there was one Creator God. It's kind of like how when people are trying to figure out if a certain painter painted a painting they will look to see if that certain painting possesses a similar design pattern to that painter's other paintings and the reason for that is because a lot of artists, especially professional ones, have their own art style that is unique to them. And so with one Creator, we would expect to see similarities between us, elephants, dolphins, apes, birds, etc, or perhaps even plants for example. The Hebrew word mostly used for God in the Tanakh, "Elohim," is a majestic plural and also indicates God's sovereignty. The ending im usually indicates a plurality. Keep in mind that el or eloha means "a mighty one" or "force." As the pagans of the time believed in one god with power over this, one god with power over that, the Torah makes it clear that the entire creation was performed by Elohim, (i.e. by "All Forces" or "Almighty"). So when you see the word "Elohim" used for God it's basically calling Him the Almighty.
                                II
           To show us His creative Power
      When looking at God's creation, we can definitely observe His sovereign power and creative ability and this is no different with the animals. We can see how God created each kind of animal with their respective purposes and abilities-all contributing to the environment and various other things. Many kinds of aninals can't exist without other kinds of animals and many kinds of plants can't exist without some kinds of animals. The list goes on and on. So what we find is uniformity and harmony in nature-indicating a Creator.
                                III
                     For our Pleasure
      This was apparent from the beginning: "And God blessed them; and God said unto them: ‘Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that creepeth upon the earth.’" (Gen 1:28)
      Animals are quite useful for many reasons. Among these are obviously stuff like food but also for other reasons how like certain kinds and breeds of animals help us with various tasks such as in the past horses have been useful for transportation.
      🐵🐒🦍🐶🐕🐩🐺🦊🐱🐈🦁🐯🐅🐆🐴🐎🦓🦌🐮🐂🐃🐄🐷🐖🐗🐽🐏🐑🐐🐪🐫🦒🐘🐿🐭🐁🐀🐹🐰🐇🐿🦔🦇🐻🐨🐼🐾🦃🐔🐓🐣🐤🐥🐦🐧🕊🦅🦆🦉🐸🐊🐢🦎🐍🐳🐋🐬🐟🐠🐡🦈🐙🐚🦀🦐🦑🐌🦋🐛🐜🐝🐞🦗🕷🕸🦂🏞⛰
    • By marita
      Hello everyone, 
      So when I ask about who wrote the bible, people give me different answers. But who actually wrote it? I believe so much wisdom could not come from men alone