Just to be as clear as possible

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

To address the fact that I don't account for everything in my diatribes. Multiple times i have posted long diatribes only for someone to come in and point out something wrong. When this happens i will try to respond  to the criticism but try to be patient as i have social anxiety and so it may take a while before i manage to read your response and i may not respond to everything at once. I'm posting this to try to be as transparent as possible in case this situation arises again.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Why look upon such instances as personal attacks or criticisms? 

When i read a post i want to help the person where i see they have expressed a misconception or have what i believe is a wrong idea about God or His will.. So my response will get to the part of the post i believe has such a problem.. I do not post as a way of denigrating the other poster but to give a little pearl of what i believe is wisdom to help build their wisdom up some more..

Many posts i will be reading and i will be agreeing with them and even feel blessed with a few insights that they have given. Then i will see one point that i believe is misguided and will respond to just that one point.

Try not to take differences of opinion as a personal attack upon your character or upon you..

I will add that yes some people who are,, ummm less mature in the Word of God do engage in attacks upon people they perceive are trolls or whom they perceive as having ulterior motives.. But still in that case the only why such attacks could cause us to suffer is if we ( mentally ) place those people in authority over us.

I have recently seen more then a few posts from people ( and not being sexists but the majority of them are female posters ) who seem to be really adversely affected by people responding to their posts with challenges to their POV..  I think there is for the majority anyway a difference between men and woman that tends to see woman being very concerned and apprehensive about being accepted ( not all woman ).. While men tend to not be overly worried about other people replying and giving different points of view about the Message of God..   Men seem on average ( not all men ) to not be shaken by contrary views and opposition to their theological viewpoints..