IGNORED

The spirit of anti-Christ

4LdKHVCzRDj2

Guest Butero

Blasphemy against the Holy Ghost is attributing the works of God to the devil.  If you want to be saved, that is evidence that God is not done with you, so you haven't committed that sin.  What the people were doing when Jesus gave that warning was accusing him of casting out devils through the prince of the devils, when in reality, it was the Holy Spirit that was casting them out.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

According to some,there were people there that were telling Jesus to His  face......”You have a demon” and that was the unpardonable Son.You would have to go back in time to commit it. I don’t particularly subscribe to that viewpoint....just thought I’d throw it out there

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.36
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

According to some,there were people there that were telling Jesus to His  face......”You have a demon” and that was the unpardonable Son.You would have to go back in time to commit it. I don’t particularly subscribe to that viewpoint....just thought I’d throw it out there

Remember what JESUS told some , HE said believe at least for the works sake .   the WORKS of GOD were being done THROUGH THE WORD <THE SON .

APPARENTLY it can still happen.    JOHN says all unrighteousness is sin and not unto death ,  but their is a SIN unto death , AND I DO NOT say he shall PRAY FOR it .

THAT blashpemey of the holy ghost ,   OH IT STILL EXISTS .  Beleivrers HAVE the HOLY GHOST and if one blasphemes its works ,   man you wont see me praying for them .

By works I am not saying feeding the poor and so on ,   I am speaking more of things like casting out demons , or sit down .    WHAT if a man IS SPEAKING IN TONGUES

and one says , OH that is the devil in him doing that .   MY advice is to those folks that keep saying the gifts are no longer in use .  BETTER watch what you blashpeme.

ON that note , their too will be many false ones who can do miracles .  but we know the tree by its fruit .   a man barking like a dog , AINT under the influence of the GHOST called

HOLY , that one is under another spirit .  okay.   but folks better be careful they don't falsely accuse tongues .    Sure not all speak with them .   By grace I did only once

when I recievd the baptism of the HOLY GHOST .   We better be careful when we heed those men of belial who teach such things as GOD changed , the gifts were only avaialbe

during that time they call the apostolic time .    Cause if one says one is casting out demons , and they sat under men who taught the gifts are gone

THEY MIGHT JUST do a big boo boo and say that one is fake he does it by ......................

We know the false from the true .   And we should know we don't follow  men just cause they can do miracles .  that is big deception too.  

WE must be anchored in Christ , and we must FEED and READ on that bible .