• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/09/1984

What exactly is The Son of Man?  God has reveled some things to me.  There are a lot of complex ideas here.  I will work to show them as best I am allowed to.  I am going to connect some dots for Bible Study and contemplation.  

Son of Man would be Son of Adam?  Able, the first murder, was a Son of Adam.  He offered God his first born lambs and the best of his flock.  (Genesis 4:4)  The Lord is a Shepherd.  

Prophet Ezekiel is Son of Man in the Bible.  Jesus is Son of Man.  Son of Man may be roughly translated to "Born due to The Sins of Men."  Able was born due to Adam's sin.  Not because of sin or in sin, but due to sin, Able was born.  Ezekiel came at a time where God's Judgement was being brought on Jerusalem and Judah.  Ezekiel laid on his side for 390 days to simulate the siege of Jerusalem.  He was "Born or Called Due to the Sins of Men?"  There was a falling away, and God acted.  Jesus is Son of Man.  Jesus may have come at a time where there was a lot of wickedness similar to the time of Noah and/or Sodom and God so loved the World that he gave his only begotten son.  Jesus Christ prophesied the destruction of the Temple of Jerusalem.  Not too long after his death, the Temple was destroyed and then The Diaspora.  In Ezekiel 23, Israel and Judah prostituted themselves with the Nations.  God sent them into the Nations.  Eye for an Eye?  

Jesus talks about Son of Man in the Third Person.  Your Body is a Temple, the Spirit of God lives in you.  Jesus lives in men through his Holy Spirit.  Jesus talking about the Son of Man in the Third person may reference him living in people through his Spirit.  The Son of Man returning on a Throne of Glory may be return in a man. (Matthew 25:31)  Man is God's Glory. (1 Corinthians 11:7) A man's Body may be a throne?  

Going back to Ezekiel, Ezekiel is Son of Man.  God takes Ezekiel's wife.  

• 15 The word of the Lord came to me: 16 “Son of man, with one blow I am about to take away from you the delight of your eyes. Yet do not lament or weep or shed any tears. 17 Groan quietly; do not mourn for the dead. Keep your turban fastened and your sandals on your feet; do not cover your mustache and beard or eat the customary food of mourners.”  (Ezekiel 24:15-17)  

God takes Ezekiel's wife.  Why?  Your Body is a Temple for the Spirit of God.  God is long suffering.  A Prophet may know God's suffering.  In Ezekiel 23 you have Samaria and Jerusalem as wives God married who prostituted themselves with foreign gods and foreign nations.  Ezekiel may have needed to know and feel loss.  Also, God gave authority on Earth to Adam.  Adam lost that authority in original sin.  Man is made in the image of God.  What man does on Earth may reflect something.  A Prophet working in obedience to God may have given God legal authority to act due to spiritual laws. God was bringing his Judgement.  God took Ezekiel's wife.  

God took Ezekiel's wife, and Ezekiel is Son of Man.  The Son of Man comes as a Bridegroom looking for a Bride.  Jesus Christ is the Bridegroom.  There are the Parables of the 10 Virgins and the Parables of the Wedding Feast for example.  

Able being a Son of Adam, a shepherd, who offered his first born lambs to God was the first murder.  God's plan is God's Kingdom.  The Spirit of God has been like a train at a constant rate of motion working to bring all man back under God in God's Kingdom.  Jesus Christ was God's sacrificial Lamb, his first born son, for man's sins.  God works in particular ways.  There are spiritual laws.  

Edited by Manonfire63

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,103
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

The signification of "Son of Adam" is that Adam was made out of the dust of the earth. Unlike the B'nai Elohim [Job 1:6, etc.], the Sons of God/Elohim, which were not.

Jesus called himself both Son of Man/Adam AND Son of God, which made him unique among all beings at the time he preached, signifying his dual earthly and heavenly authority.