• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

If anyone is still thinking the Boy Scouts will pull out of their suicidal dive, think again. And any Christian who allows their son to remain a part of this damnable group needs to have their head examined.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/05/22/boy-scout-world-jamboree-leadership-requires-condoms-readily-and-easily-accessible-for-event

Edited by John Robinson

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

Sinfully tragic. :(

I went to go grab a sausage the other day in front of a store.
As they were getting ready to serve one up, I caught the "Donations appreciated for Boy Scouts" sign.
In confirming they were soon to be called "Scouts" in 2019, I asked her to put it back on the grill, as God and I could in no way support that, and I mentioned LGBT was sin before God's eyes.

After making my store purchases, I mentioned my disapproval of their being in the front of their store, and why.

Upon leaving, I wanted to further the conversation mentioning that sin of any kind can be repented of, but they were busy with an older veteran who probably thinks their are still a decent organization.
So I dropped an "AudacityMovie.com" card inside of their wagon and was on my way with a prayer for their salvation.

However, upon getting into my car, and driving out of the parking lot, one of them spotted me, and yelled in my direction "YOU JERK, JESUS DOES NOT JUDGE ANYBODY!!"
I slowed my vehicle to a stop, and said "Actually Jesus says to judge righteous judgment in the Bible, and I believe you are judging me!" She then flipped my off with her middle finger...
I would have liked to have shared the Gospel with her, but I was getting ready to block traffic, and mentioned "NeedGod.com" Tense moment! :o

The Boy Scouts were OK for over 100 years but have also allowed sodomy in their ranks since 2013.

I wonder how their motto will change to reflect Satan's new agenda for them? :taped:

(Old?) Boy Scout Motto:

"On my honor, I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight."