I need serious help

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hello, I am dealing with quite an issue. For a month or so I keep thinking that I’ve commited a terrible sin such as the unpardonable sin. I thought it what it said about in the verse. Now I’m afraid that the Holy Spirit has left me, I’ve lost my salvation, and I’m going to hell. This has haunted me ever since I’ve heard of the unpardonable sin, I keep having blasphemous and bad thoughts. I looked some stuff up on Google and some people said “It’s accusing Christ of being possessed” or some say that cannot be duplicated today. but, Jesus said “Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.” -Matthew 12:32 

And some other people have said the unpardonable sin is “calling The Spirit a liar” or “This sin cannot be commited in your mind" and the last of them all is rejecting him. I'm not sure what that means. Are any of these true? I cannot stop thinking about it. Anyway, I don’t know if this is associated with any of this but yesterday I threw up, had a headache and a fever of 100.6. Could someone please help me?

Edited by UndyingBeanz
  • Praying! 3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

Normally if a person is worried about it, they have not committed the unpardonable sin.  It is when they become so hardened that they don't even care that they have done this.   

I recently read in a word study that the people in the Bible who had committed the unpardonable sin were in fact unbelievers.  They had never received Jesus as the Messiah from God,  but had always rejected Him.  

Fear is not from God.  Satan came to kill, to steal and destroy.  Don't let him steal your joy!   He is the father of lies.  Just don't believe him and read the truth of God's word.  That is what Jesus did when he was tempted by his lies.  

Jhn 10:10  “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

• Thumbs Up 4

Guest Butero
1 hour ago, UndyingBeanz said:

Hello, I am dealing with quite an issue. For a month or so I keep thinking that I’ve commited a terrible sin such as the unpardonable sin. Now I’m afraid that the Holy Spirit has left me, I’ve lost my salvation, and I’m going to hell. This has haunted me ever since I’ve heard of the unpardonable sin, I keep having blasphemous and bad thoughts. I looked some stuff up on Google and some people said “It’s accusing Christ of being possessed” or some say that cannot be duplicated today. but, Jesus said “Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.” -Matthew 12:32 

And some other people have said the unpardonable sin is “calling The Spirit a liar” or “This sin cannot be commited in your mind.” Are any of these true? I cannot stop thinking about it. Anyway, I don’t know if this is associated with any of this but yesterday I threw up, had a headache and a fever of 100.6. Could someone please help me?

The unpardonable sin is attributing the works of God to the devil.  If you want to be saved, you have not committed the unpardonable sin, because that shows the Spirit is still drawing you to God.  A person that has committed this sin wouldn't feel any conviction or desire to get saved.  

What you described is human nature.  The fear of possibly committing a sin you can never be forgiven of causes you to have blasphemous thoughts come to your mind, and you fear that just the thought coming to your mind is the unpardonable sin.  It is not.  The devil can put those kind of thoughts in your head, or you can have them out of fear.  The Bible tells us to take those kind of thoughts captive, but you are not in sin simply because a bad thought came to your mind.  From the way you are reacting to this, it is obvious that any blasphemous words you may have had come to you are not how you really feel.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,214
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

dont have much to add just thought this verse might help some maybe.Agape.(KJV)

Pro_1:7  The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction. 
Agape

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  40,796
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

20 hours ago, UndyingBeanz said:

Hello, I am dealing with quite an issue. For a month or so I keep thinking that I’ve commited a terrible sin such as the unpardonable sin. Now I’m afraid that the Holy Spirit has left me, I’ve lost my salvation, and I’m going to hell. This has haunted me ever since I’ve heard of the unpardonable sin, I keep having blasphemous and bad thoughts. I looked some stuff up on Google and some people said “It’s accusing Christ of being possessed” or some say that cannot be duplicated today. but, Jesus said “Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.” -Matthew 12:32 

And some other people have said the unpardonable sin is “calling The Spirit a liar” or “This sin cannot be commited in your mind.” Are any of these true? I cannot stop thinking about it. Anyway, I don’t know if this is associated with any of this but yesterday I threw up, had a headache and a fever of 100.6. Could someone please help me?

Hermeneutics is a process of determining writer intent through objective format of the written Word...  I will show the grammatical syntax in original form:

Matt 12:32

kai\
 CCK
And
 kaí

o^$  e)a\n
 ORRMSN TU
whosoever
3739  1437
 hós  eán

ei&ph|
 V3SAAS
speaketh
 eíp¢

lo/gon
 NMSA
a word
 lógon

kata\
 PG
against
 katá

tou=
 AMSG
the
 toú

ui(ou=
 NMSG
Son
 huioú

tou=
 AMSG
of
 toú

a)nqrw/pou,
 NMSG
man,
 anthrœ¡pou,

a)feqh/setai
 V3SFPI
it shall be forgiven
 apheth¢¡setai

au)tw=|:
 OP3MSD
him:
 autœ¡;

o^$
 ORRMSN
whosoever
 hós

d'
 CCV
but
 d'

a*n
 TU
whosoever
 án

ei&ph|
 V3SAAS
speaketh
 eíp¢

kata\
 PG
against
 katá

tou=
 ANSG

toú

pneu/mato$
 NNSG
Ghost,
 pneúmatos

tou=
 ANSG
the
 toú

a(gi/ou,
 JNSGX
Holy
 hagíou,

ou)k
 TN
not
 ouk

a)feqh/setai
 V3SFPI
it shall be forgiven
 apheth¢¡setai

au)tw=|
 OP3MSD
him,
 autœ¡

ou&te
 CCC
neither
 oúte

e)n
 PD
in
 en

tou/tw|
 OADMSD
this
 toútœ

tw=|
 AMSD

tœ¡

ai)w=ni
 NMSD
world,
 aiœ¡ni

ou&te
 CCC
neither
 oúte

e)n
 PD
in
 en

tw=|
 AMSD
the
 tœ¡

me/llonti.
 V__PAPMSD
to come.
 méllonti.

This is the begin work of the original language God chose to come into the world to deliver His New Testament… a language by the way which is the most specific ever used as to grammar… makes sense that something so important as the final speaking of God taking us through all His plans unto the eternal state right! The first line is the actual Greek word; the second line is the parsing / syntax / grammatical; the third line is the, as much as possible, the English equivalent; forth line is the Strongs concordance; and last line is the English alphabet to Greek alphabet pronounce…

The Greek alphabet was a 24 character alphabet / where ours is a 26 character etc etc…

Now to specific:

ou)k
 TN
not
 ouk

a)feqh/setai
 V3SFPI
it shall be forgiven
 apheth¢¡setai

au)tw=|
 OP3MSD
him,
 autœ¡

ou&te
 CCC
neither
 oúte

e)n
 PD
in
 en

tou/tw|
 OADMSD
this
 toútœ

tw=|
 AMSD

tœ¡

ai)w=ni
 NMSD
world,
 aiœ¡ni

ou&te
 CCC
neither
 oúte

e)n
 PD
in
 en

tw=|
 AMSD
the
 tœ¡

me/llonti.
 V__PAPMSD
to come.
 méllonti.

tou/tw|
 OADMSD
this
 toútœ

OADMSD (Parsings)

Greek Pronoun

Adjectival Demonstrative

Greek Masculine

Greek Singular

Greek Dative

GREEK PRONOUN

PRONOUN:

Definition: From the Latin pro (for) and nomen (name). A pronoun takes the place of a noun in several different ways, depending on the type of pronoun being used.

Forms: Pronouns are inflected (their form changes) for

Number 

and Case 

to indicate their function in the sentence and their relationship to other words in the sentence.

Types: There are eleven different pronouns in Greek:

I.             Demonstrative (this, that) 

II.            Indefinite (someone, something) 

III.           Interrogative (who? what?) 

IV.          Personal (I, You, He, She, It, We, They) 

V.            Possessive (my, your, his, her, its, our, their) 

VI.          Reciprocal (one another) 

VII. Reflexive (oneself) 

VIII. Relative (who, which, that) 

IX.           Indefinite Relative (whoever, whatever) 

X.            Intensive (himself, itself) 

XI.           Correlative (as far as, as great as) 

(from Wheeler's Greek Syntax Notes, Copyright © 1985-2002 by Rev. Dale M. Wheeler, Ph.D. All rights reserved. Used by Permission.)

GREEK DEMONSTRATIVE PRONOUN

PRONOUN: DEMONSTRATIVE:

ou!to$ ‎: "this," the near demonstrative

e)kei=no$ ‎: "that," the far demonstrative

's Greek Syntax Notes, Copyright © 1985-2002 by Rev. Dale M. Wheeler, Ph.D. All rights reserved. Used by Permission.

GREEK MASCULINE

MASCULINE GENDER:

When referring to Persons, Masculine Gender is the "default" Gender in Greek, thus in pluralized situations the Masculine will be used for groups composed of both Males and Females.

When referring to Inanimate Objects, Masculine Gender is used to refer to Nouns with an infixed Gender of Masculine, or to a Mixed group of Genders.

(from Wheeler's Greek Syntax Notes, Copyright © 1985-2002 by Rev. Dale M. Wheeler, Ph.D. All rights reserved. Used by Permission.)

GREEK SINGULAR

SINGULAR NUMBER:

Definition: Singular Number in Substantives and Verbs refers to only one Person or Thing, e.g., "I," "you" (one person), " "he, she, it"

Uses:

I.             Standard Singular:  In general, in Greek as in English, Singular Number in Substantives and Verbs refers to only one Person or Thing.

II.            Collective (Generic) Singular:  Sometimes the Singular refers to a Group: Rom 3:1; Matt 12:35; 1 Peter 4:18; Rom 14:1; 13:3

III. Distributive Singular:  Sometimes a Singular Object is referred to a Plural Subject or vice versa: Acts 2:23; 7:45; 21:24; Luke 1:66; 2:31; 3:18,21; Mark 8:17; John 10:39; Eph 6:14

GREEK DATIVE

DATIVE CASE:

Definition:  The Dative Case is used with Greek substantives to indicate a secondary or remoter relationship between the action of the Subject through the Verb and the Dative substantive.

Types:  The uses of the Dative Case in Greek are:

I.    Pure Dative, to indicate a secondary interest in or reference to a substantive and generally corresponds to the English prepositions "to" and "for" (e.g., Indirect Object of a Verb)

II.   Locative Dative, to indicate the place or time at which the Verb's action occurs and generally corresponds to the English prepositions "in," "at," or "on"

III. Instrumental Dative, to indicate the means by which the Verb's action takes place and generally corresponds to the English prepositions "with" and "by"

IV.  Object, to indicate the object of certain Verbs, Adjectives, and Prepositions. 

Special Notes: While the standard grammars (e.g., Blass, Debrunner, Funk) describe substantives having this form simply as Dative, some grammars (e.g., Robertson, Dana and Mantey, and Brooks and Winbery) delineate Case based on certain functions, not form, and thus divide the Dative form into three Cases; the Dative, the Locative, and the Instrumental.

's Greek Syntax Notes, Copyright © 1985-2002 by Rev. Dale M. Wheeler, Ph.D. All rights reserved. Used by Permission.

NT:5129

NT:5129 tou/tw| ‎toutoi (too'-to); dative case singular masculine or neuter of NT:3778; to (in, with or by) this (person or thing):

KJV - here [-by, -in], him, one, the same, there [-in], this.

s New Exhaustive Strong's Numbers and Concordance with Expanded Greek-Hebrew Dictionary. Copyright © 1994, 2003, 2006, 2010 Biblesoft, Inc. and International Bible Translators, Inc.

ai)w=ni
 NMSD
world,
 aiœ¡ni

NMSD (Parsings)

Greek Noun

Greek Masculine

Greek Singular

Greek Dative

GREEK NOUN

NOUN:

Definition: From the Latin nomen, meaning "name." A noun supplies the name of a person, place, or thing.

Forms: While English nouns are only inflected (i.e., their form changes) for number (car [singular], cars [plural]; child [singular], children [plural]), Greek nouns are inflected for:

Number  

and Case  

to show their function in a sentence and their relationship to other words in that sentence.

Types: Nouns are also grouped by their forms into three categories:

I.    First Declension: Pattern followed by most Feminine Gender Nouns and the Feminine forms of the Definite Article

II.   Second Declension: Pattern followed by most Masculine and Neuter Nouns and the Masculine and Neuter forms of the Definite Article

III. Third Declension: Pattern followed by all other Nouns of all three Genders and the Indefinite Pronoun (‎ti/$‎/‎ti/‎)

Special Notes: Nouns can be either "Proper," or "Common." A Proper Noun is the name of a person (Paul, Billy Graham), a place (Jerusalem, Egypt), or a time (Christmas, January). A Common Noun supplies the name of either a concrete object (car, woman), or an abstract idea (faith, hope, love).

GREEK MASCULINE

MASCULINE GENDER:

When referring to Persons, Masculine Gender is the "default" Gender in Greek, thus in pluralized situations the Masculine will be used for groups composed of both Males and Females.

When referring to Inanimate Objects, Masculine Gender is used to refer to Nouns with an infixed Gender of Masculine, or to a Mixed group of Genders.

GREEK SINGULAR

SINGULAR NUMBER:

Definition: Singular Number in Substantives and Verbs refers to only one Person or Thing, e.g., "I," "you" (one person), " "he, she, it"

Uses:

I.    Standard Singular:  In general, in Greek as in English, Singular Number in Substantives and Verbs refers to only one Person or Thing.

II.   Collective (Generic) Singular:  Sometimes the Singular refers to a Group: Rom 3:1; Matt 12:35; 1 Peter 4:18; Rom 14:1; 13:3

III. Distributive Singular:  Sometimes a Singular Object is referred to a Plural Subject or vice versa: Acts 2:23; 7:45; 21:24; Luke 1:66; 2:31; 3:18,21;

Mark 8:17; John 10:39; Eph 6:14

Greek Syntax Notes, Copyright © 1985-2002 by Rev. Dale M. Wheeler, Ph.D. All rights reserved. Used by Permission.

GREEK DATIVE

DATIVE CASE:

Definition:  The Dative Case is used with Greek substantives to indicate a secondary or remoter relationship between the action of the Subject through the Verb and the Dative substantive.

Types:  The uses of the Dative Case in Greek are:

I.    Pure Dative, to indicate a secondary interest in or reference to a substantive and generally corresponds to the English prepositions "to" and "for" (e.g., Indirect Object of a Verb)

II.   Locative Dative, to indicate the place or time at which the Verb's action occurs and generally corresponds to the English prepositions "in," "at," or "on"

III. Instrumental Dative, to indicate the means by which the Verb's action takes place and generally corresponds to the English prepositions "with" and "by"

IV.  Object, to indicate the object of certain Verbs, Adjectives, and Prepositions. 

Special Notes: While the standard grammars (e.g., Blass, Debrunner, Funk) describe substantives having this form simply as Dative, some grammars (e.g., Robertson, Dana and Mantey, and Brooks and Winbery) delineate Case based on certain functions, not form, and thus divide the Dative form into three Cases; the Dative, the Locative, and the Instrumental.

NT:165

NT:165 ai)w/n ‎aion (ahee-ohn'); from the same as NT:104; properly, an age; by extension, perpetuity (also past); by implication, the world; specially (Jewish) a Messianic period (present or future):

KJV - age, course, eternal, (for) ever (-more), [n-] ever, (beginning of the while the) world (began, without end). Compare NT:5550.

s New Exhaustive Strong's Numbers and Concordance with Expanded Greek-Hebrew Dictionary. Copyright © 1994, 2003, 2006, 2010 Biblesoft, Inc. and International Bible Translators, Inc.

This is the work of syntax and it is only the bottom line or level of begin in exegetical work…

To some this may seem overwhelming but it is not I assure you… it is as God says it is (WORK)
2 Tim 2:15

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

KJV

Now moving in to contextual aspect of immediate context:

Taking into consideration of the dative aspect- age or time is reflective to the nuance ~KJV world seems to lose in present English usage… What Christ was saying is this present age
and the age to come… present age = where He was at that specific time under the law

Gal 4:4-5

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

KJV

e)n
 PD
in
 en

tw=|
 AMSD
the
 tœ¡

me/llonti.
 V__PAPMSD
to come.
 méllonti.

And in the age to come…  what specifically set these different ages into a comparative context further defining specific toward which age is the miracles that God was superimposing upon man for verification of The Word was  His by the outside of creative format by supernatural means
John 14:11
11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

KJV
Knowing that the Apostles were also used to form His New Testament they were also verified with supernatural presence…  it should be noted that as the time of Apostles were closing and all the letters written we also see a cessation of  supernatural signs to identify to God these men being used… after early letters there are no more signs and wonders occurring in written format and Paul to His beloved Timothy is advising

1 Tim 5:23
23 Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities.

KJV

This is why scholars say the act of this sort cannot be repeated because God is not showing forth miracle as then so that the blasphemy can be produced…. I know this flies in the face of some of my loved ones here but I simply rest upon the Scriptures alone!  Then the evidence of miracle could not be denied as supernatural, even by enemies, yet today it can… so something is definitely changed; upon which AOG’s  major thrust is denial of this reality within the Scripture itself.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,828
  • Content Per Day:  2.43
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

• Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

On 5/22/2018 at 5:28 PM, UndyingBeanz said:

Hello, I am dealing with quite an issue. For a month or so I keep thinking that I’ve commited a terrible sin such as the unpardonable sin. I thought it. Now I’m afraid that the Holy Spirit has left me, I’ve lost my salvation, and I’m going to hell. This has haunted me ever since I’ve heard of the unpardonable sin, I keep having blasphemous and bad thoughts. I looked some stuff up on Google and some people said “It’s accusing Christ of being possessed” or some say that cannot be duplicated today. but, Jesus said “Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.” -Matthew 12:32 

And some other people have said the unpardonable sin is “calling The Spirit a liar” or “This sin cannot be commited in your mind" and the last of them all is rejecting him. I'm not sure what that means. Are any of these true? I cannot stop thinking about it. Anyway, I don’t know if this is associated with any of this but yesterday I threw up, had a headache and a fever of 100.6. Could someone please help me?

I understand, with something so eternally important as this, you want to be sure. You don't want a lot of opinions and conjecture. So rest assured in the Word of God

1 Corinthians 5:5 (AV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

If anyone who is already a believer comes near to any sin that could jeopardize their salvation, God will arrange to have you taken out of this life before that could happen. In other words, our eternal life is truly in the hands of the Father and the Son:

John 10:27–29 (AV)
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand.

Rest assured in God's Word.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

On 5/23/2018 at 8:28 AM, UndyingBeanz said:

Hello, I am dealing with quite an issue. For a month or so I keep thinking that I’ve commited a terrible sin such as the unpardonable sin. I thought it. Now I’m afraid that the Holy Spirit has left me, I’ve lost my salvation, and I’m going to hell. This has haunted me ever since I’ve heard of the unpardonable sin, I keep having blasphemous and bad thoughts. I looked some stuff up on Google and some people said “It’s accusing Christ of being possessed” or some say that cannot be duplicated today. but, Jesus said “Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.” -Matthew 12:32 

You have not revealed what you actually did that has you now concerned...

What did you do ?

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/24/2018 at 7:53 AM, Adstar said:

You have not revealed what you actually did that has you now concerned...

What did you do ?

(Sorry for not replying right away, I couldn’t reply because I needed more topics to have an option to reply.)

well, I said some things in my mind. These thoughts I don’t agree with and they just pop up, I don’t know what’s doing this, me or something else. But the voice sounds a lot like me.