• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

43 minutes ago, UndyingBeanz said:

(Sorry for not replying right away, I couldn’t reply because I needed more topics to have an option to reply.)

well, I said some things in my mind. These thoughts I don’t agree with and they just pop up, I don’t know what’s doing this, me or something else. But the voice sounds a lot like me.

Ok thanks for you reply.. But you still have not revealed what you said;; Maybe it is not acceptable to be said in public..

Anyway we can share via the provate message system if you are comfortable with that.. If not, so be it.. May you be blessed UndyingBeanz..

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/24/1986

I am happy that you brought up this topic, it let's me realize that there are people going through the same thing as I am. I am happy with the scriptures that was used for response. This was very helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,828
  • Content Per Day:  2.43
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

On 5/28/2018 at 9:06 AM, UndyingBeanz said:

(Sorry for not replying right away, I couldn’t reply because I needed more topics to have an option to reply.)

well, I said some things in my mind. These thoughts I don’t agree with and they just pop up, I don’t know what’s doing this, me or something else. But the voice sounds a lot like me.

All kinds of negative and wrong thoughts can pop up in your head. It happens to everyone. The devil will not leave us alone. The question is do you accept those thoughts and believe them, or do you quickly realize them for what they are and reject them?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

The enemy play ground is condemnation when you ask God to forgive you for something it is cast into the sea of forgetfulness. And its no longer held against you as long as you repent... Satan don' want you to think that you are forgiven so he can attack your mind it's his gateway to your spirit. Be sure and confident of who you are in God and who God is in your life right now. Tell the enemy that Jesus was bruised for our iniquities and wounded for our transgression and the chastisement of our peace was upon him. It's not that God hasn't forgiven you you just have to forgive yourself.

Edited by Chozen_23

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

The unpardonable sin is not trusting Jesus for salvation. After all, Jesus said there is ONE thing someone can do or not do to go to Hell.

EVERY born again Christian has trusted and can never do the unpardonable sin. EVERY unbeliever can have their murders, rapes, thefts, wickedness, covetousness, etc. forgiven, big sin or small, except one--to reject Jesus when His Spirit says, "Trust in me, trust in me now."

Make sense to you?