On 5/22/2018 at 5:28 PM, UndyingBeanz said:

Hello, I am dealing with quite an issue. For a month or so I keep thinking that I’ve commited a terrible sin such as the unpardonable sin. I thought it. Now I’m afraid that the Holy Spirit has left me, I’ve lost my salvation, and I’m going to hell. This has haunted me ever since I’ve heard of the unpardonable sin, I keep having blasphemous and bad thoughts. I looked some stuff up on Google and some people said “It’s accusing Christ of being possessed” or some say that cannot be duplicated today. but, Jesus said “Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.” -Matthew 12:32 

And some other people have said the unpardonable sin is “calling The Spirit a liar” or “This sin cannot be commited in your mind" and the last of them all is rejecting him. I'm not sure what that means. Are any of these true? I cannot stop thinking about it. Anyway, I don’t know if this is associated with any of this but yesterday I threw up, had a headache and a fever of 100.6. Could someone please help me?

I understand, with something so eternally important as this, you want to be sure. You don't want a lot of opinions and conjecture. So rest assured in the Word of God

1 Corinthians 5:5 (AV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

If anyone who is already a believer comes near to any sin that could jeopardize their salvation, God will arrange to have you taken out of this life before that could happen. In other words, our eternal life is truly in the hands of the Father and the Son:

John 10:27–29 (AV)
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand.

Rest assured in God's Word.

On 5/23/2018 at 8:28 AM, UndyingBeanz said:

Hello, I am dealing with quite an issue. For a month or so I keep thinking that I’ve commited a terrible sin such as the unpardonable sin. I thought it. Now I’m afraid that the Holy Spirit has left me, I’ve lost my salvation, and I’m going to hell. This has haunted me ever since I’ve heard of the unpardonable sin, I keep having blasphemous and bad thoughts. I looked some stuff up on Google and some people said “It’s accusing Christ of being possessed” or some say that cannot be duplicated today. but, Jesus said “Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.” -Matthew 12:32 

And some other people have said the unpardonable sin is “calling The Spirit a liar” or “This sin cannot be commited in your mind" and the last of them all is rejecting him. I'm not sure what that means. Are any of these true? I cannot stop thinking about it. Anyway, I don’t know if this is associated with any of this but yesterday I threw up, had a headache and a fever of 100.6. Could someone please help me?

You have not revealed what you actually did that has you now concerned...

What did you do ?

On 5/24/2018 at 7:53 AM, Adstar said:

You have not revealed what you actually did that has you now concerned...

What did you do ?

(Sorry for not replying right away, I couldn’t reply because I needed more topics to have an option to reply.)

well, I said some things in my mind. These thoughts I don’t agree with and they just pop up, I don’t know what’s doing this, me or something else. But the voice sounds a lot like me.

43 minutes ago, UndyingBeanz said:

(Sorry for not replying right away, I couldn’t reply because I needed more topics to have an option to reply.)

well, I said some things in my mind. These thoughts I don’t agree with and they just pop up, I don’t know what’s doing this, me or something else. But the voice sounds a lot like me.

Ok thanks for you reply.. But you still have not revealed what you said;; Maybe it is not acceptable to be said in public..

Anyway we can share via the provate message system if you are comfortable with that.. If not, so be it.. May you be blessed UndyingBeanz..

I am happy that you brought up this topic, it let's me realize that there are people going through the same thing as I am. I am happy with the scriptures that was used for response. This was very helpful.

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 10:06 AM, UndyingBeanz said:

That happens to a lot of people when they hear about the unpardonable sin.  They love God and they would never speak anything against the Holy Spirit, but the fear of committing this sin leads them to have bad thoughts, even blasphemous thoughts to just pop into their head.  Sometimes it is their own mind's creation and sometimes it is from demons, but God knows that is not how you really feel, and you would never blaspheme the Holy Ghost.  You would have to make a willful and conscious decision to commit this sin to do it, and that is not the case here.  

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/28/2018 at 9:06 AM, UndyingBeanz said:

All kinds of negative and wrong thoughts can pop up in your head. It happens to everyone. The devil will not leave us alone. The question is do you accept those thoughts and believe them, or do you quickly realize them for what they are and reject them?

Posted (edited)

The enemy play ground is condemnation when you ask God to forgive you for something it is cast into the sea of forgetfulness. And its no longer held against you as long as you repent... Satan don' want you to think that you are forgiven so he can attack your mind it's his gateway to your spirit. Be sure and confident of who you are in God and who God is in your life right now. Tell the enemy that Jesus was bruised for our iniquities and wounded for our transgression and the chastisement of our peace was upon him. It's not that God hasn't forgiven you you just have to forgive yourself.

Edited by Chozen_23

The unpardonable sin is not trusting Jesus for salvation. After all, Jesus said there is ONE thing someone can do or not do to go to Hell.

EVERY born again Christian has trusted and can never do the unpardonable sin. EVERY unbeliever can have their murders, rapes, thefts, wickedness, covetousness, etc. forgiven, big sin or small, except one--to reject Jesus when His Spirit says, "Trust in me, trust in me now."

Make sense to you?