gives,not the

worldly kind.

Thank you

• Praying for You! 1

Praying now Agape

• Thumbs Up 1

Praying!

• Thumbs Up 2

Brian, this is one of the best prayer requests I've ever come across. Prayed for you and will definitely continue praying for you. May God always guide you in your journey towards spiritual perfection.

• Thumbs Up 1

For the last week Ive been talking with God,just confessing my thoughts and feelings,as imperfect as they are,and started to read the Bible,have more questions than answers but Im falling in love with Jesus.

Ive been seeking wisdom in how and where to declutter my life.So many thoughts,so much work to do,so much to take care of,so much wasted time and effort.

Ive put together a long term plan where in three years I'll be able to retire from my curtent job and start a small home business with my family.

Social media,it...owns me.Ive now hired someone to take care of all of it for me and just give me short summaries.Ive sold a small online business that took many hours a week to maintain.I was enroled in online university part time.Ive dropped out.I cut my volunteer hours down to 10 hours a week from 25.

My wife and I have begun home schooling our children.We now have much more time together as a family.We've begun attending a house church with simple Bible studies we can apply to life.We're seeking to know Him more.

If you dont know Him,if you dont have time for Him cut out from your life anything or anyone that is in the way of you getting to know Him.What else matters?Your degree,or fame,or social media popularity,or video game high scores or volunteer hours wont help you get to heaven.If you dont have Christ everything else is a waste of time.

Edited by Brian Dietzen

Praying

Sign in to follow this