• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, Cletus said:

1Ch 28:9  And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.

the underlying subject here is building the temple... spiritual implication... your body. 

also it "may" help you if you pay attention to those little words in the verses you quote for instance, may be.  that does not hold the same meaning as will be or shall.  its not as strong of a declaration.  words have meanings, and God is specific with His. 

I'm not talking about Solomon, I'm talking about you and me, please address/exegete my question, here, I'll post it again:

And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, so that He may be with you forever,  John 14:16

...pastor, if I can one day walk away from the Lord and lose my salvation and be thrown into the Lake of Fire, then either Jesus lied about the Holy Spirit being with me forever and He leaves me, or Jesus is not a liar and the Holy Spirit goes with me into the Lake of Fire and that means He is not God, ...which is it?  

Can you Scripturally exegete how that could happen?   

Lord bless...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

@Cletus amazing, truly amazing, why can't you just answer the question?

Brother, many times you have told us of your past experience and what verse Father used to convicted you of your sinful state, mine was Isa 40:6-8, but..., that was decades ago, in our past and this is today, you exegete many verses in the Word here at Worthy,  so...., show us the wisdom the Holy Spirit has given you in the many decades since then, ...you express your confidence in exegeting other verses so exegete John 14:16 for me,

And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you for ever;  John 14:16

Lord bless