• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

FOX NEWS should be sued for false representation

I watched FOX News last night with Hannity being the commentator of the show. He out right lied numerous time, in fact most of what he said were outright lies.

“FOX NEWS”is presenting itself as a “news” source while they are only a tabloid source.

“FOX NEWS” should be sued for falsely representing them selves as “news” when they provide no actual unbiased “news”

FOX should either change their show's name to “FOX GOSIPE” or pay a fine of $5,000,000 for false representation to its audience and public

Do you agree or not?

Edited by jamesdyson
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

If you agree to this, then you must also agree to sue the new york times for their false stories, and they have admitted they are false. And agree to sue cnn for their false stories, for their gossip lies and misrepresentation, and huffpo for their false stories for their gossip lies and misrepresentation, and msnbc for their false stories for their gossip lies and misrepresentation, etc etc. 

If one is aghast at fox news, then one must also be upset over the other media and their fake news. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

23 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

If you agree to this, then you must also agree to sue the new york times for their false stories, and they have admitted they are false. And agree to sue cnn for their false stories, for their gossip lies and misrepresentation, and huffpo for their false stories for their gossip lies and misrepresentation, and msnbc for their false stories for their gossip lies and misrepresentation, etc etc. 

If one is aghast at fox news, then one must also be upset over the other media and their fake news. 

Fox news I am sure has its problems .   but cnn and that side , they do the bidding of an all out liberal agenda .  Cnn and the likes could be shut down

for two things ,   selling lies to the public and lieing to themselves when they say they aint BIAS................I was like what . 

They show what they want to show .   as fox does in part as well.  

Both sides are bias,  but fox is not nearly as bias as that cnn or the likes of that group .     I do not want this to get off topic,  but has anyone else ever noticed

when you try to pin the liberal down to a yes or no answer . YOU only get ramblings .   NEVER a yes or no on a specific.    THAT is a LEARNED TATIC by the way .

Whoever sues sues .   JESUS said take no man to court so that aint one ounce of my business.   But man if folks honestly think CNN is not bought out by an agenda ,  DO a bit of reasearch

on who owns things .    Fox is far from lily white , but man it almost seems as a beacon o light if you compare it LFNA   commonly known as CNN.     LIBERAL FAKE NEWS AGENDA> 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

And ps,  I got bad news,  fox news has an agenda too .   and its not good either .    The two will eventually meet as one .    ALL inclusive ,  YEP its them too .

My advice , FOLLOW JESUS and win souls and exhort the people .  

• Thumbs Up 1

I don’t watch Fox News and apparently neither should you. You know what you get with all the MSN and Fox News is part of the MSN. Try One America News Network if you want straight News.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Fox News is only the name of the network.....   Hanity is not a news show and Hanity states that often on his shows.....   It is an opinion show and it is his opinions that are placed on the show.     There are news shows on fox off and on during the day, but prime time shows are not news.....   if you watched them much you would know this.

I also would like to know how he lied on his show...   I watch his show delayed nearly every day on youtube so I can skip the commercials and I don't know anything he has just lied about.  I haven't seen last nights show yet so what should I be listening for.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

14 hours ago, jamesdyson said:

I watched FOX News last night with Hannity being the commentator of the show. He out right lied numerous time, in fact most of what he said were outright lies.

“FOX NEWS”is presenting itself as a “news” source while they are only a tabloid source.

“FOX NEWS” should be sued for falsely representing them selves as “news” when they provide no actual unbiased “news”

FOX should either change their show's name to “FOX GOSIPE” or pay a fine of $5,000,000 for false representation to its audience and public

Do you agree or not?

Yeah this is why I do not watch Fox News.  So do as I do. Don't watch Fox News. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

26 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Yeah this is why I do not watch Fox News.  So do as I do. Don't watch Fox News. 

Problem is that CNN and MSNBC and most of the broadcast national news is also really opinion programs.   I used to work within them and are very familiar with the guidelines of even local news stations...…     you will find more real news on Aljazeera than you will on most other news places.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, other one said:

Problem is that CNN and MSNBC and most of the broadcast national news is also really opinion programs.   I used to work within them and are very familiar with the guidelines of even local news stations...…     you will find more real news on Aljazeera than you will on most other news places.

I do not hold true to any One news program. I never 100% believe  anyone. If a story gets my attention I will research it with other News sources to see what it being said about it. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,525
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

17 hours ago, jamesdyson said:

Do you agree or not?

Not.

I disagree that Hannity ever presents himself as a newscaster.

I do not like Hannity as an interviewer, he is awful at it.

I do find FOX to be the only visual source of news when it is broadcasting news that I rely on as actually happening, but they too slant it all. And I tend to find they counter the other fake news and opinion broadcasters.

BUT Fox cable news is also in my humble opinion severely limited by their penchant for delivering the views of the RCC. Seems most of them are Roman Catholic and think the RCC is the Christian community. I find I near gag when they bring forth their idea of a common Christian view by dragging out their  rather effeminate looking Fr. Johnathan. it is an automatic click  to cnbc stocks or Fox business news when that sad creature comes forth.

Sorry for the terse and maybe brutal assessment of it, but I have found Fox to have suffered a severe decline in quality  over the years. It's kinda like a replay of back when Gleen Beck was the hot item and then he went all nutso with His Latter day saints prophecy stuff.  There is this whoa what  is that all about monent- same with FOX it is now for me a whoa what is that all about.

Overall it is not realistic to think there is a neutral presentation of news,- anywhere.