• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  170
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/21/1958

This is meant to be humorous:   Notice that the 2 main Fox News haters list their locations as "Far side of the moon" and "a galaxy far, far away"

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Davida said:

Aljazeera  had their biases that is for sure-- I would not be validating them as trustworthy either, they have an agenda and the people who want to blindly trust news broadcasters & passively receive facts without investigating the reports themselves are easily manipulated down the road. 

Don't trust any of them without checking elsewhere,  I Just have found that Aljazeera has been more truthful than the rest. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

37 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

It is not the fact that you do not like FOX news.  That is not the problem.  You single it out while not also singling out what we know are the highly biased networks on the other side.  I don't need to name them, we know who they are.  If you think these other networks were bad as well, you would name them and tell people not to watch them, as you did in your first post in this thread with FOX.  But the "FOX Bad" line of reasoning is always a non-starter because in the Real World, FOX is the only mainstream alternative to the other MSM outlets which are all highly biased on the Liberal side.  

I  didn't start this thread. So I did not single out anything. My advice to the poster was because they were complaining about Fox News being untruthful. There for I told them "don't watch Fox News". And yeah I happen to agree with the OP about what they said about Fox News so I added that little tip bit to show my agreement with them. I would give this same advice to anyone. You don't like CNN? You think CNN is not be truthful? Then don't watch CNN.  So what if MSM is Liberal sided. Fox NEws is Conservative sided. Watch what ever News program from whatever side you are on. No wonder the OP has not shown back up. Look at all the fuss I am getting, and all I did was agree with the OP. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

47 minutes ago, JoeChan82 said:

This is meant to be humorous:   Notice that the 2 main Fox News haters list their locations as "Far side of the moon" and "a galaxy far, far away"

See. We are from the same place. Which is why we are in agreement with each other. You Earthlings just don't understand. :vader:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Not.

I disagree that Hannity ever presents himself as a newscaster.

I do not like Hannity as an interviewer, he is awful at it.

I do find FOX to be the only visual source of news when it is broadcasting news that I rely on as actually happening, but they too slant it all. And I tend to find they counter the other fake news and opinion broadcasters.

BUT Fox cable news is also in my humble opinion severely limited by their penchant for delivering the views of the RCC. Seems most of them are Roman Catholic and think the RCC is the Christian community. I find I near gag when they bring forth their idea of a common Christian view by dragging out their  rather effeminate looking Fr. Johnathan. it is an automatic click  to cnbc stocks or Fox business news when that sad creature comes forth.

Sorry for the terse and maybe brutal assessment of it, but I have found Fox to have suffered a severe decline in quality  over the years. It's kinda like a replay of back when Gleen Beck was the hot item and then he went all nutso with His Latter day saints prophecy stuff.  There is this whoa what  is that all about monent- same with FOX it is now for me a whoa what is that all about.

Overall it is not realistic to think there is a neutral presentation of news,- anywhere.

ALAS ,  someone spotted it .     the absolute worst news is the liberal agenda CNN.     But ,   we got goals people .    and Fox works with that as well.

Whether or not even you believe this neighbor .    They have different ways of doing it ,   but they working on it .     If people start paying attention they will see how its being snuck in and increased .      Its something you all hear me say .   And both sides are delivering the views of the RCC,  they just do it differently .     We gonna have ONE RELIGOIN folks

lets just let that cat out of the bag .   they both all inclusive in their own ways .     Watch it .     The right will do it heavily through  RELIGOUS FREEDOM .

the left through PC all inclusive .     BUT ITS ONE GOAL .     we just need to see it and not fall for it .   

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,525
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Does FOX have a staff bias in favor of Roman Catholicism? Sure they do. They don't hide it at all. They promote it when they have opportunity to discuss their "faith".Anytime there is opportunity,  there is Father Johnathan on the morning curvy couch to give the" Christian" point of view with the Roman Catholic hosts.

Back in the days of Bill O'Reilly, on his show Bill would go into a venting rant on how the entirety of the Old Testament is Allegory.

Here is an old list which includes many that have moved on  but all are Roman Catholic. 

"Fox News: Not so Fair and Balanced in the Religion Department

As Fox News is the cable news station of choice for most Evangelical Christians, this information may be of interest to you.

Rupert Murdoch: The 81 year old founder, chairman and CEO of Fox News holding company News Corporation was dubbed a Knight of the Order of Saint Gregory the Great by Pope John Paul II.

Roger Aisles: According to Newsmax, the CEO of Fox News has not officially converted to Catholicism, but he attends mass every Sunday with his Catholic wife.

Bill O’Reilly: The man who is looking out for you is a self-professed Roman Catholic. So is his regular substitute host, Laura Ingraham. So is regular Monica Crowley.

Sean Hannity: The Irish conservative commentator is of course, Roman Catholic.

The Fox Morning Team: Both Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade are Roman Catholics.

Megyn Kelley: Roman Catholic.

The Five: Four out of five ain’t bad. Bob Beckel, Dana Perino, Eric Bolling and Greg Guttfeld are all Roman Catholic.

Kimberly Guilfoyle: The host of “The Lineup” is a Roman Catholic.

Judge Jeannine Pirro is a Roman Catholic.

Brett Baier: the host of Special Report is a very active Roman Catholic. He attended Catholic Marist High School in Atlanta and attends church at Holy Trinity Catholic Church in Georgetown.

Alysin Camerota: If you wake up early Saturday morning, the co-host of Fox and Friends weekend edition is Roman Catholic.

Juan Williams: According to NNDB (the only website to indicate any religious affiliation for Juan), he is Roman Catholic.

Father Jonathan Morris: The highest profile Fox News Religion Contributor is of course, Roman Catholic. The collar kind of gives it away."

Could there be some bias?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

Does FOX have a staff bias in favor of Roman Catholicism? Sure they do. They don't hide it at all. They promote it when they have opportunity to discuss their "faith".Anytime there is opportunity,  there is Father Johnathan on the morning curvy couch to give the" Christian" point of view with the Roman Catholic hosts.

Back in the days of Bill O'Reilly, on his show Bill would go into a venting rant on how the entirety of the Old Testament is Allegory.

Here is an old list which includes many that have moved on  but all are Roman Catholic. 

"Fox News: Not so Fair and Balanced in the Religion Department

As Fox News is the cable news station of choice for most Evangelical Christians, this information may be of interest to you.

Rupert Murdoch: The 81 year old founder, chairman and CEO of Fox News holding company News Corporation was dubbed a Knight of the Order of Saint Gregory the Great by Pope John Paul II.

Roger Aisles: According to Newsmax, the CEO of Fox News has not officially converted to Catholicism, but he attends mass every Sunday with his Catholic wife.

Bill O’Reilly: The man who is looking out for you is a self-professed Roman Catholic. So is his regular substitute host, Laura Ingraham. So is regular Monica Crowley.

Sean Hannity: The Irish conservative commentator is of course, Roman Catholic.

The Fox Morning Team: Both Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade are Roman Catholics.

Megyn Kelley: Roman Catholic.

The Five: Four out of five ain’t bad. Bob Beckel, Dana Perino, Eric Bolling and Greg Guttfeld are all Roman Catholic.

Kimberly Guilfoyle: The host of “The Lineup” is a Roman Catholic.

Judge Jeannine Pirro is a Roman Catholic.

Brett Baier: the host of Special Report is a very active Roman Catholic. He attended Catholic Marist High School in Atlanta and attends church at Holy Trinity Catholic Church in Georgetown.

Alysin Camerota: If you wake up early Saturday morning, the co-host of Fox and Friends weekend edition is Roman Catholic.

Juan Williams: According to NNDB (the only website to indicate any religious affiliation for Juan), he is Roman Catholic.

Father Jonathan Morris: The highest profile Fox News Religion Contributor is of course, Roman Catholic. The collar kind of gives it away."

Could there be some bias?

Mr LEE agrees .   ED ZACH LEE.    

• Thumbs Up 1

Watch .   Fox news will push this religious tolerance HUGE .     And watch how it happens .    muslims , buddits , jews , christains ,  will all be joining together .

ITS A SHAM folks .   its just another way into this interfaith .     That was a long list of catholics neighbor .     Watch , watch what they will start pushing in time .

Big comments more than ever about all the religions coming together in unity for religious tolerance .    and the left pushes it too,  they have been.

ITS all a sham .  and folks we cannot join in this.   I don't need to have common unity with other religions to have protection .  I GOT CHRIST and if its my time to suffer

then so be it .  but I wont be joining any other religion for any cuase .    ITS a sham .    and watch,  more folks will fall away under this too .

WHEN I said ONE RELIGION , one mindset ,    THEY MEAN BUSINESS , they have for a long time . 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Sure they may lie...but unless one sues cnn, cbs, abc, infowars, in fact pretty much every major media outlet then your being just a tad hypocritical.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 minutes ago, The_Patriot2018 said:

Sure they may lie...but unless one sues cnn, cbs, abc, infowars, in fact pretty much every major media outlet then your being just a tad hypocritical.

if I sued everyone who ever told me a lie, I'd never get out of court.....    one doesn't have to sue people to deal with them...      I guess I would disagree about the hypocritical thing, since there are other ways of dealing with it.

• Thumbs Up 1