• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

1 hour ago, other one said:

if I sued everyone who ever told me a lie, I'd never get out of court.....    one doesn't have to sue people to deal with them...      I guess I would disagree about the hypocritical thing, since there are other ways of dealing with it.

That was my point. If your going to sue one entity for lying you need to sue everyone...otherwise your exhibiting a double standard.

I agree their are far better ways of dealing with entities like this that lie on a regular basis.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  949
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,522
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

"I agree their are far better ways of dealing with entities like this that lie on a regular basis."

And all to sell soap. plus soup. To nuts and beyond including the more subtle selling of books in so called interviews of writers and even books being written by hosts to sell even more stuff to the end consumer of news and opinion.

Perhaps it is all just to gather long legged women for display, a kind of game played from the days of men in caves and women bent over campfires cooking the meats for dinner. It is obvious that FOX sells legs and not modesty panels as a precursor to selling soaps.

None of it  is so high minded as to be presenting our Lord's will for His own, but only to sell sell sell the merchant's wares.

But I opine on.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest Butero
6 hours ago, Davida said:

This is just a bogus meaningless accusation with nothing concrete stated and nothing backed up with facts , it's just the progressive side bashing a conservative news site they disagree with.  Yawn!

You are absolutely right.  There isn't a single example given of anything Sean Hannity lied about.  There are no examples of how Fox News distorts anything.  Just attacks.  

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

12 hours ago, Neighbor said:

"I agree their are far better ways of dealing with entities like this that lie on a regular basis."

And all to sell soap. plus soup. To nuts and beyond including the more subtle selling of books in so called interviews of writers and even books being written by hosts to sell even more stuff to the end consumer of news and opinion.

Perhaps it is all just to gather long legged women for display, a kind of game played from the days of men in caves and women bent over campfires cooking the meats for dinner. It is obvious that FOX sells legs and not modesty panels as a precursor to selling soaps.

None of it  is so high minded as to be presenting our Lord's will for His own, but only to sell sell sell the merchant's wares.

But I opine on.

Neighbor .  what does opine mean .   

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I'm not Neighbor, but it refers to expressing an opinion.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  949
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,522
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

3 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Neighbor .  what does opine mean .   

It was a play on  the expression Bill O'Reilly used when he had his FOX Cable news show. He invited individuals to opine  ( Give an opinion) on a subject, but cautioned them against being a popinjay ( giving a vain rant with some personal  conceit).

Bill liked to think of himself as a wordsmith with concise insight into all matters, but at the end his own vanity  and crude arrogance unseated him from the FOX throne.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

On 5/23/2018 at 6:22 PM, jamesdyson said:

FOX NEWS should be sued for false representation

I watched FOX News last night with Hannity being the commentator of the show. He out right lied numerous time, in fact most of what he said were outright lies.

“FOX NEWS”is presenting itself as a “news” source while they are only a tabloid source.

“FOX NEWS” should be sued for falsely representing them selves as “news” when they provide no actual unbiased “news”

FOX should either change their show's name to “FOX GOSIPE” or pay a fine of $5,000,000 for false representation to its audience and publicz

Do you agree or not?

If you can't give an example of what Hannity lied ABOUT then you are simply a clanging cymbal that no one will listen to.  Not sure what the word 'gosipe' even means.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/24/2018 at 7:14 PM, Butero said:

I already stated I only watch Fox News, but this all makes sense.  I am a Republican and unless I am mistaken, you are not.  Fox is center-right, while the other networks slant hard left.  We choose to watch the news network that most closely leans in the political direction we do.  

I saw almost those exact words in the link below which is a part of this web ste

4 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

If you can't give an example of what Hannity lied ABOUT then you are simply a clanging cymbal that no one will listen to.  Not sure what the word 'gosipe' even means.

SISTER of the am glory is back .     You loved sister .     throw those hands up and praise the LORD .

• Praise God! 1

16 hours ago, other one said:

I'm not Neighbor, but it refers to expressing an opinion.

One thing I know , and this is my opinion ,   you don't want to play fetch with the buffalo .    IF anyone wishes to opine on that subject ,   feel free too.  but you wont change my mind.

Two thousand pounds of fury ,   is not a dog .