Sign in to follow this  
Acacia

God is wonderful ❤️

God has been blessing me so much and I just want to let those out there know if you feel discouraged or rejected press harder into to seeking God. The more it hurts the deeper you seek for him. He always shows up. JesusLovesYou

• Thumbs Up 3

Your talking from experience. That's good to know. Do you mind sharing a testimony on a time you felt discouraged and rejected and what happened? 

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Eslyn said:

Your talking from experience. That's good to know. Do you mind sharing a testimony on a time you felt discouraged and rejected and what happened? 

Welcome, Acacia.  There are two areas that would be good for posting your testimonies.  Absolutely positive is one, and testimonies is another.  We just introduce ourselves here, and after you have replied here a few times you  will be allowed to post elsewhere.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Eslyn said:

Hi I would love to share my testimony I’m still new here and don’t know my way around 😊

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Willa said:

Welcome, Acacia.  There are two areas that would be good for posting your testimonies.  Absolutely positive is one, and testimonies is another.  We just introduce ourselves here, and after you have replied here a few times you  will be allowed to post elsewhere.

I’m trying to get the hang of this app I will try and forgive this out and share my testimonys thank you 

• Thumbs Up 2