IGNORED

Why I Am A Christian Zionist

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357
8 minutes ago, Davida said:

LUTHER was trained in the RCC which is where his beliefs in anti-semitism came from. 

I have discovered over the years that anti-Semitism is the ONE socially acceptable and theologically acceptable form of racism.  You can be a downright Jew-hating theologian and others will find a way to compartmentalize it so that they can just write it off.  It's pretty despicable.  We don't do that for any other form of racism, only anti-Semitism.  

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Davida said:

Yes I agree and I will stand my ground on it!  I think it is totally despicable and inexcusable.  The hypocrites always try to skirt around it. Besides the fact that i think Satan is spirit behind Holocaust denying,  Anti-Semitism and the slaughter of Christians. 

And don't forget about Replacement Theology.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  100
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

And don't forget about Replacement Theology.

The Church did not replace Israel, the Church IS Israel. It is the New Jerusalem. True Israel is made up of gentiles and Jews who bow the knee to Christ. 

The rest are heathens and the synagogue of Satan as described in the book of Revelation. 

End of Story.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  100
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

4 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

Reported.

People around here don't turn the other cheek very well eh? ?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

1 hour ago, arachnogeek said:

I'm afraid you're you'll be disappointed to know that 500 years from now, people will discredit you too (if you happen to leave a plethora of written works) because we are all blinded to some degree to the sins of our age. It is anachronistic to blame Luther for what he believed at his time. He was a man of his times. Just as Godly Christians owned slaves in previous generations in your country, we are also guilty of unknown sins. 

1 hour ago, arachnogeek said:

How can you be an ordained Southern Baptist Pastor and discredit Martin Luther? And you thought I was out left field....

Aranchogeek removed from thread for the above statements.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, arachnogeek said:

The Church did not replace Israel, the Church IS Israel. It is the New Jerusalem. True Israel is made up of gentiles and Jews who bow the knee to Christ. 

That is Replacement Theology.   And the Church is not Israel.  The term "Israel" is used 71 times in the NT and every single usage is ethnic or national and is never spiritualized to refer to the Church.  

The rest are heathens and the synagogue of Satan as described in the book of Revelation. 

End of Story.

Which is wrong, and it is a false teaching.   The term "Synagogue of Satan" was never used in the Bible to refer to all unbelieving Jews.  It referred only to a certain group of Jews in a certain city called Smyrna in Asia Minor (Rev. 2:9).   It is inappropriate and irresponsible to use that verse against all unbelieving Jews.

Guest shiloh357
28 minutes ago, Davida said:

Oh yes thanks for the reminder ...... the unbiblical replace israel theology which attempts to steal God's promises & blessings from Israel.  Which tells you who is the father of this idea. 

And when you confront people about it, their true hatred for Jews comes forward as you  can see.  

Guest shiloh357
4 minutes ago, Davida said:

To me saying "the Jews are not God's chosen people is not just an attack upon Israel & Jews but imo, it is an attack upon the LORD GOD's own character.  

That is exactly right.  To deny the Jews are God's chosen people is to directly assault the Lord's character and integrity.  

The Bible says: "Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name: If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever. (Jer 31:35-36)

Last I checked, the sun and moon and stars are still right where they should be.  So that means that they have not been cast off as God's chosen people.

The Bible says the LORD God does not change His mind. I know I can depend upon the Word of God and upon GOD's promise to the believers because of HIS unwaivering faithfulness to Israel.  I Love that GOD is FAITHFUL & that He does not change His mind,  because HE is faithful to me too. I have learned to improve my faithfulness by His example to me. Because of His loving compassion & mercy ...we are not consumed...He sent HIS Son, our Lord Jesus Christ to save us from our sins.  

Yes, if God is not faithful to biblical/national Israel to do everything He said he would do and restore them back to their Land, then we have no reason to believe that God will be faithful to us and to the promises He has made to the Church.

Modern Israel's existence cannot be explained apart from the Hand of God and God's prophetic plans for Israel outlined in Scripture.  They exist today for God's glory.   It is the sanctity of His own Name that forms the basis for why they are being restored to their biblical homeland: "But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went. Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went. And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land."  (Eze 36:21-24)

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

:mgdetective:

It Is Well Known

“The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah. It will not be like the covenant I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they broke my covenant, though I was a husband tod them, ” declares the Lord.

“This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel after that time,” declares the Lord. “I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. 

No longer will they teach their neighbor, or say to one another, ‘Know the Lord,’ because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest,” declares the Lord. “For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more.” Jeremiah 31:31-34 (New International Version)

The Old Is Now The New

If the first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no need for a second covenant to replace it. But when God found fault with the people, he said:

“The day is coming, says the LORD,when I will make a new covenantwith the people of Israel and Judah. This covenant will not be like the one I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand and led them out of the land of Egypt.

They did not remain faithful to my covenant, so I turned my back on them, says the LORD. 

But this is the new covenant I will make with the people of Israel on that day, says the LORD: I will put my laws in their minds, and I will write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

And they will not need to teach their neighbors, nor will they need to teach their relatives, 
saying, ‘You should know the LORD.’ For everyone, from the least to the greatest, will know me already. And I will forgive their wickedness, and I will never again remember their sins.”

When God speaks of a “new” covenant, it means he has made the first one obsolete. It is now out of date and will soon disappear. Hebrews 8:7-13 (New Living Translation)

And When One Messes With Israel

"Hurry, hurry! Flee from the land of the north, declares the LORD. I've scattered you to the four winds of heaven. Hurry, Zion! Escape, you inhabitants of Babylon. 

This is what the LORD of Armies says: Afterwards, the Glory sent me to the nations who looted you. Whoever touches you touches the apple of his eye. I'm going to shake my fist at the nations, and their own slaves will loot them. Then you will know that the LORD of Armies has sent me. 

Sing for joy and rejoice, people of Zion. I'm going to come and live among you, declares the LORD. On that day many nations will join the LORD and become my people. I will live among you. Then you will know that the LORD of Armies has sent me to you. 

The LORD will claim Judah as his own in the holy land and will again choose Jerusalem. Zechariah 2:6-12 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

One Messes With Her God, The All Mighty, The KING Of Kings~!

“‘See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand. For I lift up my hand to heaven and swear, as I live forever,

if I sharpen my flashing sword and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance on my adversaries and will repay those who hate me. I will make my arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh— with the blood of the slain and the captives, from the long-haired heads of the enemy.’ “Rejoice with him, O heavens; bow down to him, all gods, for he avenges the blood of his children and takes vengeance on his adversaries.

He repays those who hate him and cleanses his people’s land.” Deuteronomy 32:29-43 (English Standard Version)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

:emot-heartbeat:

Hey!

I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early. Hosea 5:15

We are following the footsteps of those who've gone before 
And we'll all be reunited on that new and sunlit shore.
Oh, when the saints go marching in,

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 

Oh, Lord, I want to be in that number when the saints go marching in.
And when the sun refuse to shine, Oh, Lord, I want to be in that number when the sun refuse to shine.
Oh, when the trumpet sound its call,

And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?

Therefore also now, saith the LORD, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning: And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil. Who knoweth if he will return and repent, and leave a blessing behind him; even a meat offering and a drink offering unto the LORD your God?

Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly: Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet. Let the priests, the ministers of the LORD, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O LORD, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God?

Then will the LORD be jealous for his land, and pity his people. Yea, the LORD will answer and say unto his people, Behold, I will send you corn, and wine, and oil, and ye shall be satisfied therewith: and I will no more make you a reproach among the heathen: But I will remove far off from you the northern army, and will drive him into a land barren and desolate, with his face toward the east sea, and his hinder part toward the utmost sea, and his stink shall come up, and his ill savour shall come up, because he hath done great things.

Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the LORD will do great things.

Be not afraid, ye beasts of the field: for the pastures of the wilderness do spring, for the tree beareth her fruit, the fig tree and the vine do yield their strength. Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month. And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the fats shall overflow with wine and oil. And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:  And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call. Joel 2:11-32

Oh, Lord, I want to be in that number when the trumpet sounds that call.
Oh, when the new world is revealed,

For the LORD hath chosen Jacob unto himself, and Israel for his peculiar treasure. Psalms 135:4

:emot-heartbeat:

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

Love, Your Brother Joe