IGNORED

time for us to show love to Israel's enemies?

Equippers

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

2 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Unfortunately, the worn out mantra keeps beating, "Do all Jesus words"..you know, like raise the dead, give all you have to the poor and 'come follow me' (while they keep tapping away on their keyboard in the luxury of their warm home). LOL, the hypocrisy continues.

3 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Unfortunately, the worn out mantra keeps beating, "Do all Jesus words"..you know, like raise the dead, give all you have to the poor and 'come follow me' (while they keep tapping away on their keyboard in the luxury of their warm home). LOL, the hypocrisy continues.

True, although I think it’s more a result of the blind leading the blind......many would be walking around with their eyes plucked out and their hands cut off if they “ lived by the Sermon on the Mound”. I follow Jesus. I do what He told me to do.I follow Paul.Jesus revealed to Paul, perhaps face-to-face in the desert, The Gospel thAt saves us——1cor15:1-4——we simply believe it for salvation ,simply add to it with good deeds,living the good life, making sure you repent of willful sins that the Blood can’t cover( thats today’s version of you MUST be circumsized) and you will be “accursed”. The Lamb That taketh away the sins of the world accomplishes al l that mankind needs .....some would make His blood no better than a lamb or a goat

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest Butero
7 hours ago, Steve_S said:

Secretopposumcabal has been banned from the thread.

I do not understand him.  When most people hold to a particular point of view they really believe in, they are happy to come out and explain it.  If I had an issue with Israel, and not the Palestinians, I would give the reason.  Just looking at this from a purely secular point of view, you have the nation of Israel, simply minding their own business, trying to keep their people safe, while their neighbors keep attacking them.  Israel will on occasion fire back, and Israel is attacked and blamed for all the problems in the entire middle East.  It makes no logical sense, so if the Possum had a logical reason for placing Israel at fault, and I don't mean the nonsense about how they shouldn't have been allowed to return, I would love to hear it.  

As someone who believes in the single tree, where all believers are adopted Jews, I understand the arguments about what some call true Israel verses illegitimate Israel.  I understand the arguments, but that doesn't mean I agree.  For one thing, there are Christian Jews living in Israel.  They are the natural branches, and they are not cut off.  That land is their inheritance.  I realize the government is not Christian, but since when do we deny a nation the right to exist if the leaders are not all Christian?  What about the Arab nations around Israel?  It is like some use this crazy anti-Zionist doctrine to defend hatred towards the Jewish people, and blame them for the death of Jesus.  The Lord himself said no man takes his life, but he willingly gave it.  Had he desired to, he could have called forth an army of angels to keep him from going to the cross.  It was 100 percent his choice to die for our sins.  The Jews didn't kill him, and many got saved after the resurrection and the outpouring of the Holy Ghost at Pentecost.  

Just a curiosity.  Is the member the possum and is the possum the one who is male, or is the member the person holding the possum?  Anyone notice the person holding the possum in the picture?    I understand a possum cannot sign up and post, although Arnold the pig on "Green Acres" could write, and Mr. Ed could talk.  I am just wondering if the person who signed up is posting as a male possum, not themselves, a sort of alter ego.  This isn't an attack or anything.  It is just something I couldn't help but wonder about seeing the user picture.  Of course I understand I am using a dog behind the wheel of a semi in my picture, but my interests aren't chasing cats and scratching myself.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/08/1950

12 hours ago, Butero said:

Why does anyone hate an entire race of people for existing?  I wish he would explain that, because I don't get it.

Hi Butero

The enemy drives what people see and hear in the media.  Therefore a lot of our populations have their minds blinded about Israel and the Palestinian clash.  They are not aware of how God gave the land to His people and how the land belongs to them.  They only hear and believe what the media tells them.  Unfortunately they don't read the Bible and choose to believe lies.  It breaks my heart too.  We will continue to pray for Israel and hold them up to the Lord for protection against all their enemies.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,464
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,761
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  128
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

47 minutes ago, SisterActs2 said:

Hi Butero

The enemy drives what people see and hear in the media.  Therefore a lot of our populations have their minds blinded about Israel and the Palestinian clash.  They are not aware of how God gave the land to His people and how the land belongs to them.  They only hear and believe what the media tells them.  Unfortunately they don't read the Bible and choose to believe lies.  It breaks my heart too.  We will continue to pray for Israel and hold them up to the Lord for protection against all their enemies.

Thanks SisterActs -- those of us in Israel appreciate it!  :)

• Thanks 1

Guest shiloh357

It is interesting how that when it comes to "loving Israel's enemies,"  the responsibility to "love"  is almost always a backdoor approach to condemning Israel. 

The calls for Israel's destruction by the Palestinians and their leaders are flatly ignored. 

Israel's amazing human rights records and humanitarian record where the Palestinians are concerned is flatly ignored.   

The incredible concessions Israel has made in teh name of peace and the amount of land Israel has given up for promises of peace that never materialized, is flatly ignored.

The day and night non-stop terrorism that Israel is forced to deal with every day is flatly ignored.  

And the very ones who call on Israel to "love their enemies"  are the ones who enable Palestinian terrorism by calling Israel an apartheid state, who deny the holocaust, who agree with those who compare Israel to either Hitler or ISIS, who blame the Jews for the death of Jesus, and so on.

The very ones calling on Israel to "love their enemies"  are also demonizing Israel and spreading hate propaganda about Israel.   There is a word for that and it is called "hypocrisy."  

What is also important to note is that there are no calls from these people for the Palestinians to love Israel.  There are no calls from these people to remove  "the destruction of Israel" from their charter, to cease and desist all terroristic activity and to recognize Israel's right to exist.   

The reason is because this isn't really about "love."  It is about demonizing Israel and so-called "Christians" have found a way to exploit "love" as a means of condemning Israel for breathing.   They don't really care about the Palestinians because they don't call on the Palestinians to love each other and to stop brutalizing each other.  

This whole charade about "love"  only blames Israel for the plight of the Palestinians and ignores how Hamas and Fatah brutalize their own people.  If they cared about the Palestinians, they would come down even harder on the Palestinian leadership that uses their own children as sacrificial lambs/human shields.  Hamas' leaders would be captured and hauled up before the International Criminal Court and be indicted, convicted and then executed for crimes against humanity.   But that is not going to happen.   So don't fall for the fake "love" that the anti-Israel, Replacement Theology, Preterist, "Christ at the Checkpoint" people profess for the Palestinians.  They only support the Palestinians insomuch as they can exploit the Palestinians as a platform for smearing Israel.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

9 hours ago, Yowm said:

As a matter of fact, Jesus never picked up a stylus to write one stitch of Scripture while on earth. All were written by those pesky disciples LOL.

That is correct .   God never wrote a letter or word in that bible .    All was by His inspiration through men who spoke by the Holy ghost and recorded for our learning

our instruction in righteousness ,  so that the man o God would be thoroughly furnished unto all good works .    Paul knew what he was writing and had said

as did peter concering the Holy scrips .   the foundation is as follows , JESUS the corner stone , then the twelve apostels , then every lil stone added by the gospel

into the kingdom .  And those ,  I guess you said pesky ,  desciples DID write things down FOR our learning .   What is in the BIBLE

is alone what can be trusted .    its from that , we test all men and we do so EVERY day .     Oh,  let us stand only on the word of GOD . the entire word o God.

and as the prophets of old spoke by the Spirit let us learn that ,   and by all means let us stand on the one who was greater than all the prophets , Christ ,

and let us feast on the sayings of the apostels who had learned and had the increase of the comforter .

YES let us stand on the WHOLE Word of GOD .    and any pattern that contradicts it ,  must be fled .    

3 hours ago, SisterActs2 said:

Hi Butero

As you probably well known ,  the media has an agenda and any one NOT born again OF CHRIST is used under the influence of satan . Just as we all once were .

I simply remind us that ,   cause my advice is do not trust media , men , govts , nations .  SIMPLY TRUST GOD .  have no hope in these things

Simply HOPE in GOD .   Something by grace I learned .   When I was taken and changed by GOD and daily I might add,   my eyes were opened and

I seen something that really helped me .    God showed me both sides did evil in his name .   Not to pick or choose liberal or conservative .  FOLLOW ONLY GOD

for the devil is and has only pitted side against side , and they focus on their differences and yet both sides are being deceived .  

Have all affections above , eyes will get cleared up real fast .    A huge agenda is at work,  and its on both sides , and they play this in a way to their own side .

the liberals have the all inclusive sold to them one way and the idea for a universal religion .    But beware and be on guard

for ROME is on both sides and creates confusion .   Always keeping the people divided ,YET ,  slowly building satans answer FOR unity and world peace .

Keep the folks divided and they keep fighting each other , and all the while the same agenda keeps increasing .   and both sides will fall to it .

For in time ,  and I want you to copy this and keep it .  IN TIME we will see the conservative evangelical sell out huge under interfaith all inclusive .

I know , folks are like , what on earth is frienduff talking about we stand against that .     OH , they know what they doing , and they will capture many .

YOU see  they will get many on the right UNDER interfaith .  HOW ,    THROUGH RELIGIOUS TOLERANCE .   YEP they will .   BOTH sides play the same tune

THEY just use different flutes that appease to either side .  BUT ITS the same GOAL and it will be done .   WE better flee politics and TRUST ONLY N GOD and FAST .

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

It is interesting how that when it comes to "loving Israel's enemies,"  the responsibility to "love"  is almost always a backdoor approach to condemning Israel. 

The calls for Israel's destruction by the Palestinians and their leaders are flatly ignored. 

Israel's amazing human rights records and humanitarian record where the Palestinians are concerned is flatly ignored.   

The incredible concessions Israel has made in teh name of peace and the amount of land Israel has given up for promises of peace that never materialized, is flatly ignored.

The day and night non-stop terrorism that Israel is forced to deal with every day is flatly ignored.  

And the very ones who call on Israel to "love their enemies"  are the ones who enable Palestinian terrorism by calling Israel an apartheid state, who deny the holocaust, who agree with those who compare Israel to either Hitler or ISIS, who blame the Jews for the death of Jesus, and so on.

The very ones calling on Israel to "love their enemies"  are also demonizing Israel and spreading hate propaganda about Israel.   There is a word for that and it is called "hypocrisy."  

What is also important to note is that there are no calls from these people for the Palestinians to love Israel.  There are no calls from these people to remove  "the destruction of Israel" from their charter, to cease and desist all terroristic activity and to recognize Israel's right to exist.   

The reason is because this isn't really about "love."  It is about demonizing Israel and so-called "Christians" have found a way to exploit "love" as a means of condemning Israel for breathing.   They don't really care about the Palestinians because they don't call on the Palestinians to love each other and to stop brutalizing each other.  

This whole charade about "love"  only blames Israel for the plight of the Palestinians and ignores how Hamas and Fatah brutalize their own people.  If they cared about the Palestinians, they would come down even harder on the Palestinian leadership that uses their own children as sacrificial lambs/human shields.  Hamas' leaders would be captured and hauled up before the International Criminal Court and be indicted, convicted and then executed for crimes against humanity.   But that is not going to happen.   So don't fall for the fake "love" that the anti-Israel, Replacement Theology, Preterist, "Christ at the Checkpoint" people profess for the Palestinians.  They only support the Palestinians insomuch as they can exploit the Palestinians as a platform for smearing Israel.

Well Shiloh , you did scratch the surface on this .    but this sensual love goes way deeper than even that .   One thing by grace I clearly see

is I have never in all my days seen a generation that preaches this love and says God is Love and yet KNOWS NEITHER .

sure we should forgive all who hate us , but their love version is not what that is really all about .   Its all about getting churches deceived

and getting untiy with everyone ,  for one sole reason .    Make ready a world , prepare a world and all in it ,  to come full force against

those it hates above all.    THE ONES WHO FOLLOW JESUS and wont conform to this false unity love spell.    SO who is it author ,   Well satan of course .

But man his ministirs and men of the world can play a song that so many are falling for .    What do you really , deeply , honestly think

this all incusive mindset and all inclusive interfaith is really all about .   love, peace , unity .   WRONG,   its all about POWER and CONTROL

and when once all things are ready and the people have fully bought into it ,   here comes the solution to all the worlds ills and divisions .

You know what the solution will be ,    ROUND up all who say THEIR WAY is the only way , ROUND UP all who did not conform

and the world and her religions , peoples and tribes , will simply have been so programmed to see us as nothing but haters and will have no problem

UNDER ANTI CHRIST who they think will be this god of their love ,  his will to come against all the true lambs .    ITS what this is all ABOUT .  

Guest shiloh357
8 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

I can only speak for myself, but I spiritulize everything because God is Spirit. 

God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in Spirit and in truth.  John 4:24

What that really boils down to a subjective approach to the Bible that makes the Bible subservient to the reader.   It amounts to the reader assigning one's own personal values to a given text in the Bible.  That is a very unreliable and often grossly inaccurate approach to Scripture.  And it kind of skews the meaning of "spiritual."

Salvation came to the world from the Jews through Jesus Christ. 

More accurately it came through Jews and from Jesus Christ.

It would be God who regathers the nation of Israel through works of Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Not the UN.

God is regathering the nation of Israel, now.  Not the UN.  

And Jesus came to regather the house of Israel as prophesied.

That was not Jesus' stated purpose in His first coming.   He came as Savior, not as Messiah.   Next time, He comes as Messiah.

Jesus taught that His kingdom was spiritual.

‘The kingdom of God does not come visibly, nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is within you.”   Luke 17:20

"My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm."  John 18:36

Jesus taught that Jews must be born again (In Spirit).

Jesus Kingdom IS spiritual, but it also exists in this world.  It is OF this world in that it does find its point of origin in this world, but it exists in this world.  It has not come in its fulness and will not do so until the millennium.   But "spiritual" doesn't mean, "non-physical." 

There is mention of the land promised to Israel in Acts during Stephens testimony and he refers to a spiritual fulfillment of the promise as he quotes scripture. 

“Hear me, brethren and fathers! The God of glory appeared to our father Abraham when he was in Mesopotamia, before he lived in Haran, and said to him, ‘Leave your country and your relatives, and come into the land that I will show you.’ Acts 7:2-3

He then goes on to explain the history of the land and closes with this. 

...he Most High does not dwell in houses made by human hands; as the prophet says:

‘Heaven is My throne,
And earth is the footstool of My feet;
What kind of house will you build for Me?’ says the Lord,
‘Or what place is there for My repose?
‘Was it not My hand which made all these things?’

“You men who are stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears are always resisting the Holy Spirit; you are doing just as your fathers did. Which one of the prophets did your fathers not persecute? They killed those who had previously announced the coming of the Righteous One, whose betrayers and murderers you have now become; you who received the law as ordained by angels, and yet did not keep it.”  Acts 7:48-53

The Sanhedrin rejected this and Stephen was stoned to death.

You're kind of missing Stephen's point.   He was not spiritualizing the Land promises as if those promises had been completely fulfilled. Stephen was not given a history of the Land.  He was giving a history of Israel's constant rebellion and showing that their rejection of Jesus was in keeping with the historical rebellion of Israel.  He was drawing a parallel between those who killed the prophets with those who conspired to have Jesus crucified.  That's what his speech is about.   It not even about the Land.    Sorry, but you have lousy hermeneutics/exegesis.

Paul teaches that Gentiles through Christ are also citizens of Israel and heirs to the promise through the gospel.

Therefore remember that formerly you, the Gentiles in the flesh, who are called “Uncircumcision” by the so-called “Circumcision,” which is performed in the flesh by human hands remember that you were at that time separate from Christ, excluded from the commonwealth (Citizenship) of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. But now in Christ Jesus you who formerly were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. Ephesians 2:11-13

The commonwealth of Israel doesn't mean that Christians are Israelites.   Paul is using the word to refer to a oneness of Jews and Gentiles under a common king, and is not claiming that they are citizens of a common nation.   Gentile Christians are not Israelites but share a unique relationship with Jewish believers under the same King.    Australia is a commonwealth of England, but Australians are not British.  They share a special relationship with under one queen.

...if indeed you have heard of the stewardship of God’s grace which was given to me for you; that by revelation there was made known to me the mystery, as I wrote before in brief. By referring to this, when you read you can understand my insight into the mystery of Christ, which in other generations was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed to His holy apostles and prophets in the Spirit; to be specific, that the Gentiles are fellow heirs and fellow members of the body, and fellow partakers of the promise in Christ Jesus through the gospel, Ephesians 3:2-6

It's not necessarily that Gentiles become "spiritual Jews", but that Gentiles and Jews are equal in God's eyes when it comes to inheriting the promise. 

Yes, if you are talking about salvation.

Notice when James writes to the Church how he addresses the believers as the twelve tribes of Israel.

James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, To the twelve tribes scattered among the nations: Greetings. James 1:1 

James understood that through Christ a Jew and a Gentile were now one man. 

No, that is actually written to saved Jews, not to Church at large.   This epistle was written at an early date and most Gentile churches had not been founded yet.   Secondly, it refers to those who were scattered.  James was the leader of the church at Jerusalem and the only Christians who were ever "scattered" were the Jewish Christians.  This is letter is not calling the church "Israel."    

This was an encyclical epistle that would have been copied sent to synagogues around the world given that it was not until 70 AD that Jewish believers were severed from the Jewish community at large. 

In the eyes of God, there is only one nation of Israel. The Church did not replace Israel, God has instead made one nation out of all those who are in Christ both Jews and Gentiles. The true Israel is a spiritual nation.

That would mean that the Church is a continuance of Israel when the NT treats Israel and the Church separately.  And every reference to "Israel" in the New Testament only applies to the ethnic nation.

Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Colossians 3:12 

Not all who are descended from Israel are Israel. Romans 9:6 

That's right. Only Jewish believers are teh spiritual "Israel."

“ONLY THOSE WHO ARE OF FAITH are sons of Abraham.” Galatians 3:7

That has nothing to do with who Israel is.   Abraham wasn't an Israelite and wasn't a Jew.   He was a Gentile.

To go a little further, Paul using scripture explains to the Hebrew Church that the Old Covenant was obsolete.

For if that first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion sought for a second. For finding fault with them, He says,

“Behold, days are coming, says the Lord,
When I will effect a new covenant
With the house of Israel and with the house of Judah;
Not like the covenant which I made with their fathers
On the day when I took them by the hand
To lead them out of the land of Egypt;
For they did not continue in My covenant,
And I did not care for them, says the Lord.
“For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel
After those days, says the Lord:
I will put My laws into their minds,
And I will write them on their hearts.
And I will be their God,
And they shall be My people.
“And they shall not teach everyone his fellow citizen,
And everyone his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’
For all will know Me,
From the least to the greatest of them.
“For I will be merciful to their iniquities,
And I will remember their sins no more.”

When He said, “A new covenant,” He has made the first obsolete. But whatever is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to disappear. Hebrews 8:7-13

That is of course, derived from Jeremiah 31.    

It is a mistake to assume that “new covenant” in this passage is referring to what Christians often think of when they hear the phrase, “new covenant.”   Note that God said that He is making “A” new covenant with Israel and Judah.  This is not THE New Covenant” referenced by Jesus at the Last Supper. The New Covenant that we are under isn’t between God and man; it is between the Father and Jesus. So, they are two different covenants. 

The context of Jeremiah 31 is eschatological, NOT soteriological and speaks of the permanent and literal restoration of Israel back to her biblical homeland. This can be seen in Jer. 31: 4-5, 8-13, 16-17, 21-24, 27-28, 35-37.   The context is such that it cannot be applied to the return from Babylon, as it was Judah that returned from Babylon, not Israel.  In Jeremiah’s day, Israel and Judah were still divided kingdoms, and so we need to keep that in mind when see them referenced in Jeremiah.  Having said that, we see references to Judah and Israel in 31, particularly in connection to the name, “Jacob” which is a reference to all 12 tribes (31:7, 11).

This “new covenant” needs to be seen in the light of a new thing (31:22) God is doing, namely the restoration of His covenant people back to their covenant land.  That is what this “new covenant” in Jeremiah has in view.  It is when this happens, that they will experience the new spiritual elements of this new covenant as referred to in 31:33-34.  So the “new covenant” in Jeremiah has not been entirely fulfilled up to this point.

Someone will ask, “But what about the fact that this passage is quoted in Heb. 8:8-13? Doesn’t that mean that we should understand this as referring to the New Covenant cut in Jesus blood?”   I would argue, in response,  that this is a parallel application that the writer of Hebrews is using to make a didactic point about the superiority of the New Covenant to the Old Covenant.  The writer of Hebrews is not saying that what Jesus did on the cross in making the New Covenant in His blood is what Jeremiah prophesied about.  He is making a comparison between  the need for a new covenant for Israel and Judah because of the stubborn disobedience of Israel and Judah and the need for the New Covenant of salvation because of the stubborn disobedience and hopelessly lost estate of all mankind.  The “new covenant”  of Jer. 31:33-34 is not salvific; thus, is not a redemptive covenant.  The “new covenant” of Jer. 31:33-34 pertains to service/obedience, and not salvation.  It is worth noting that the OT prophets would never have seen this in the light of a Church age application because the “Church” was not ever prophesied  of in the OT.   The Church age was a mystery revealed by the apostles, and was not seen by the prophets.  So to argue that Jeremiah has the Church in view would, in my opinion, be incorrect, hermeneutically.

Paul also tells the Church that Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, and Sarah where looking forward to a spiritual country, a new Jerusalem.  

Which doesn't cancel out the promise made to Abraham about a physical land.  

The bottom line is that Jews must be born again (In Spirit) to inherit the promises and any claim on God’s promises apart from Christ and the Spirit has to be invalid.

That is an artificial standard that people like you erect in order to delegitimize Israel.   God is fulfilling His promises to Israel on His schedule, not yours and you don't get to decide and dictate how God does it.   Ezekiel 36 is crystal clear that God will restore them to the Land in a state of unbelief and then will follow that up with their spiritual restoration.

If the regathering of the Jews on the physical land was so important to God and His plan for the Jews, don't you think Jesus, Paul, Peter, James, John, or the writers of the four gospels would have mentioned it at some point in their writings? 

Why should they?  Everything about that issue is covered in the prophets.  

Putting one's theological position aside, Christians reinforcing the idea that Jews are waiting for a physical messiah to save them and a return to a physical piece of land is a stumbling block for the gospel reaching them.

Except that on one is doing that.   The stumbling block are "Christians" who claim to love them out of one side of their mouth and demonize them as 'occupiers,'  and "killers of Christ' and accuse them of overblowing or fabricating the holocaust, of being like Hitler and ISIS.   And those are the people who claim to "love" them!!!!  

Some Christians have become so pro state of Israel that they focus more on a piece of land than that of our Jewish neighbors.

We recognize that the Land is part of a spiritual war.  The enemy wants to take the land from them.   It is the enemy, namely the Islamic world that wants to annihilate Israel and take their land in the name their demon, "allah."   We are focused on the Land because it represents the faithfulness of God to His promises (Gen. 17:8,9).   The enemies of God cannot break God's covenant with Abraham/Israel.  All they can do is break themselves upon it.   The Palestinians are a good example of what happens when you curse Israel.

They seem to love the land more than they love the Jewish people.

No, we love the Land because of the value that God places on it and what it represents to the Jewish people.   If we didn't love them, we wouldn't care about their land.  Their land is important to them and because we love them, it is important to us.

If they truly loved the Jews they would be more concerned with finding ways to reaching them with the gospel, rather than defending a piece of land which means absolutely nothing to them when it comes to their salvation.

It is because we love them that we are not like fools at the Christ at the Checkpoint   who feign a love for Jews, but blame the Jews for very acts of terror that rain down upon them every day.  It is because we love the Jewish people that we pray for them, that we stand with them against terrorism and the hypocrisy of the "Christian"  community that demonizes every act of self defense Israel engages in, but praises the "brave" Palestinian "warriors" that hide behind little children and old women.     We stand with Israel against the double standards that have been erected wherein Israel is criticized for actions and policies of self-defense and self-preservations that do not even bring minor criticism when the same actions are employed by non-Jewish countries.  Standing with Israel means that we stand against anti-Semitism in all its forms, and that we stand for Israel’s right to exist, prosper, flourish and operate as a sovereign Jewish nation and as an equal member in the community of nations.

We love the Jewish people because God loves them and is zealous for Zion and we are on His side.   We stand with them because we love them.  That goes further in spreading the Gospel than the vile, anti-Semitic clap trap of the CATCP mess.

How many Jews will die without knowing Christ in part because so many Christians are reinforcing the idea that their Messiah and their promise is still yet to come? How many Jews have died already without knowing Christ? This is what I find to be sad. 

How many Jews will die without knowing Christ because anti-Semitic Nazi-like "Christians" gather every two years in Bethlehem to demonize them and deny the holocaust???   They are far bigger liability to the Kingdom than people love and support the Jewish people and are building bridges and relationships with them.   

The anti-Israel people don't really care about Jewish salvation; that is just a pretext for demonizing Christians who support Israel, nothing more.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

Somebody said when the Palestinians love for their children exceeds their hate for Israel, there could be a chance for peace in Israel.

Somebody else mentioned the fact that if Israel were to throw away all of their arms, they would be destroyed—- if the Arabs threw down all their arms, Israel would bring them blessings.