• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/24/1986

I have been a Christian for over a year now, I accepted Christ as Lord and got baptized. But have been struggling. My past has not been the best life.

Edited by Eslyn

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

Friend, you say you accepted Christ as Lord....but did you accept Him as your Savior?   I would advise you to pray right now and accept Him as your personal Savior...ask for forgiveness and believe on Him.    Then know and be assured that you are cleansed and forgiven of your past.  It is gone!

Also, I wouldn't worry about that voice you heard condemning you....the devil likes to accuse us.   The Lord will not cast you away because you sometimes struggle with your faith.

"My little children, these things write I unto you, that you sin not.  And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: and He is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world."  1 John 2:1-2

"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:9

Jesus is our advocate (pleading for us before the Father).   And yes, He also is praying for us.   Once you have established that you believe on Jesus as your own Savior....then seek to get your eyes upon Jesus, rather than your sins or failings.   The Lord bless you.

• Thumbs Up 1