Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Remember WHEN science began that lie , that gays are BORN like that .     Even back then I knew this cannot be .    you know how ,   I had GENTICALLY IDENTICAL TWIN UNCLES.

SO WHY was ONE GAY and the OTHER WAS NOT .    OOOPS .   science got debunked on that one .   Yeah,   its been a lie sold as the victim card , and it worked .

And all their love us and accept us .    NOW that they have the ground ,  WE DONT SEE THE SAME ATTITUDE FROM THEM DO WE.

THIS was always a lie .   this was brought in and well as other things , to get the world ready ,  and by ready , I mean ready to SEE the true lambs as monsters and haters

and cry for a king to who will rid the land of all of us .      THAT king and kings are on the way .    And its all about WORLD , WORLD peace , and this all inclusive move

IS ALL OVER the WORLD .   so the next man up , will be a man WHO SITS OVER THE WHOLE WORLD .   AKA,   son of perdition ,  ten kings .   we getting that close .  we getting that close .

Christians, many, have become "inner polluted" with political correctness, and the Homosexual argument finds many of them, truly perplexed.

Im not perplexed...... and as a matter of fact, I sometimes  live fairly near,  the area where God burned sodomites.  And He didn't do this because He's mean, cruel, or lacks compassion.

On the contrary, ... God understands that homosexuality is  always trying to infect you with becoming captivated with it, or accepting it, and if possible, to get you to partake of it.....So, God was killing a moral infection that plays out as "alt sexuality", perversion,  to keep it from spreading.      Thats why He killed it.

Homosexuals do not reproduce, they recruit, = everywhere they go.      

In the homosexual world, their greatest and most sought after experience they obsess over, is "turning" someone...... This means, they want to lead a heterosexual, into the world of their perverse sexuality, and captivate them with it, and hook them into it.........."turn them".... And the younger they can "turn them", the more they will relish having corrupted someone.

Homosexuality or any type of sexual perversion is Satan's sexuality.....as He is the great corrupter..

Maybe you, reader, have never realized this, but all sin is, in reality,...is innocence being corrupted, by the Corrupter, who has created so many ways of corrupting you, and keeping you there...... and once you are corrupted, then you are.    You can stop, but you can't undo any of it by yourself.

This is why Paul, (after Jesus abolishes the Law), renames sin as "works of the flesh", as each of these is now explained as some type of corruption that is involved in these fleshy deeds.

This is why God tells us that our righteousness is junk, filthy, no good.   So, He gives us His, in place of our dirty righteousness, so that He can accept us.

This is salvation.

Edited by Behold
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Loved it! 1
  • Brilliant! 1

12 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Actually, it is the secular world that is obsessed with homosexuality and with sex in general.   Liberal politics and the Leftist culture is obsessed with gender identity, gay rights and the whole LGBT thing.   Christians only talk about it because the Left forces us to deal with it.  They want to force us to accept it, even to the point of prosecution and imprisonment if we don't meet their demands.

The argument that ignore other sins is simply not true.  The Christian bookstore industry is awash in diet and health related materials that encourage Christians to get in shape and live more healthy lives and books that condemn all forms of sexual immorality including homosexuality which the Left doesn't think is immoral. 

Absolutely.  Turn on the news or t.v. shows and it's all gay/transgender/perversion all the time.

• Thumbs Up 3

On 5/30/2018 at 3:40 PM, bryan said:

The obsession Christians have with homosexuality can be surprising.  It's interesting to see how many discussions there are about homosexuality and how bad that sin is to everyone, yet sins such as lust, gluttony, adultery are much more common and yet many times quietly accepted by the 'Christian' people busy condemning homosexuality.

Well, have they made "lust reassignment surgery" a thing yet in California? How many gluttons have taken to having "glutton day" and parading through the streets? Do you see "Adultery Day" being plastered all over billboards and in TV commercial spots?

• Thumbs Up 1

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 3:07 PM, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

According to Wikipedia -

But now added to the list of phobias is homophobia, (defined by The English suffixes -phobia, -phobic, -phobe (from Greek φόβος phobos, "fear") occur in technical usage in psychiatry to construct words that describe irrational, abnormal, unwarranted, persistent, or disabling fear as a mental disorder (e.g. agoraphobia), in chemistry to describe chemical aversions (e.g. hydrophobic), in biology to describe organisms that dislike certain conditions (e.g. acidophobia), and in medicine to describe hypersensitivity to a stimulus, usually sensory (e.g. photophobia). In common usage, they also form words that describe dislike or hatred of a particular thing or subject (e.g. homophobia). The suffix is antonymic to -phil-.  So persons defined as homophobic, which indicates the person with thought patterns different than enlightened liberals is categorized as mentally challenged.  So we who are Christian with a belief that homosexuality is against God and nature, we are labeled as mentally ill.

I work with transsexuals, lesbians, bisexuals, homosexuals, and about every other self-described group without problem.  I work with every nationality and ethnic background.  It's not hard.  Treat people as people, respect them, and threat them as you would want others to treat you.  But homophobia is not a mental disease.  On the other hand, Trump derangement syndrome may just be.

It is a silly accusation.  How many people live in fear of homosexuals?  Evangelical Christians just believe that the homosexual lifestyle is a sin.  That is not a fear, unless you mean a fear for the eternal soul of the person living the gay lifestyle. 

I have made deliveries to places where they had homosexual employees, and never had any confrontations with them.  What good does it accomplish to go around bashing them?  At the same time, ministers need to take a strong stand against what God calls sinful, and they should never condone of or conduct marriage ceremonies for homosexual couples.  

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Praise God! 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/31/2018 at 7:57 PM, MorningGlory said:

Absolutely.  Turn on the news or t.v. shows and it's all gay/transgender/perversion all the time.

Homosexuals, and in fact all who understand the idea of how to "change" the mindset of the masses, understand one dynamic tho simple principle, and they work this principal 24/7

Its the principle of ASSOCIATION.

See, its a fact that humans become "conditioned to accept".........we are easily trained, and people in power, people who are the "change agents" of this world, understand that no matter how immoral, or wrong , something is........if they can associate you with it, for a while, you will numb to it, and accept it..... given TIME.

And that is what has happened to many Christians, and most of the USA population....... They have been numbed, by Association, with things related to homosexuality.

25 yrs ago, you had a show....."Queer Eye For the Straight Guy" that began the association of heterosexuals with the gay agenda, using the media.

See, they way they do it to you, is to get you familiar with it by using humor, and pity, and "fun".......as they paint an idea of "gay", as what its really not, but because the media can be reinvented to be anything.......they reinvent "homosexuality", as sexy videos, handsome men, and they just keep hammering you with it, until you are so associated with "gay", that you stop thinking of it as immoral or dirty or perverted or "Queer", and instead it becomes "Will and Grace", or Katy Perry Videos that show teenage boys kissing......... That is how they train you to accept it....... They use Pop stars,  Popular Actors, anything that is popular (culturally), to get you to accept what is actually "homosexuality" being revised and remodeled for you to accept it.

And then of course, now that sodomites are teachers in elementary schools, and you have them as Federal Court Judges, and we just saw 8 yrs of Obama, who was a total cheerleader for any type of perverse sexual lifestyle........ So, they have now infected almost everything that is "social", and they are only going to keep pushing their agenda, until (they hope) all churches are forced to marry gays or be shut down, and in fact, there will come a day when just preaching about this perverse lifestyle will become illegal, and you'll face jail for your "hate crime" of preaching and teaching the truth.

But then............

The best thing that has happened for the cause of "anti-gay" "pro-morality", just happened in the Supreme Court, when they voted to allow a Baker to not be forced to bake a wedding cake for a homosexual couple........ And what that does is set a precedent , as its based on "religious values".......So, it could be that this will be the Initial STOP SIGN in the road that begins to attempt to  prevent the homosexual agenda from just infecting everything.

I sure hope so.

<B><

Edited by Behold
  • Thumbs Up 3

Luckily, as a former wedding photographer I was never put in the same position as the cake maker.I do know this——-I NEVER would agree to photograph a homosexual wedding.Nothing personal.....just too creepy for me.I would just have to let the chips fall where they may.

• Thumbs Up 2

In today's news from Indiana, a high school teacher claims he was forced to resign because of transgender policy.  Source: Teacher resigns over transgender policy.

John Kluge, a former Brownsburg High School orchestra teacher, said he submitted a tentative resignation letter because he was threatened with job termination for not falling in line with the school district’s new policy on how teachers should address students who identify as transgender.

He told the Indianapolis Star that he did not want to violate his conscious by calling transgender students by their preferred name, rather than those given at birth.

“I’m being compelled to encourage students in what I believe is something that’s a dangerous lifestyle,” the 28-year-old teacher told the newspaper. “I’m fine to teach students with other beliefs, but the fact that teachers are being compelled to speak a certain way is the scary thing.”

Kluge, who has taught at the school for four years, said the school’s new policy violates his First Amendment rights.

The new school policy, which will be implemented next school year, states that students must have written consent from a parent and doctor to request the name change. The school’s policy allowed for teachers to call students by their last names this year, but starting next year, teachers will be required to call students by the preferred name and pronouns listed in the school’s system.

“When you work in a public school, you sign up to follow the law and the policies/practices of that organization and that might mean following practices that are different than your beliefs,” the policy said.

If this can happen in Conservative Indiana, it can happen anywhere.

Also on a separate subject, have you noticed that the phrase politically correct is being replaced with culturally sensitive?  This change reminds me of George Orwell's book 1984.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/1/2018 at 6:55 AM, Sojourner414 said:

Do you see "Adultery Day" being plastered all over billboards and in TV commercial spots? 

Where pretty close, seeing all those Me-to  in the media, The sixties pretty much brought on the free sex with whoever days...

On 6/1/2018 at 6:55 AM, Sojourner414 said:

How many gluttons have taken to having "glutton day" and parading through the streets? Do you see "Adultery Day" being plastered all over billboards and in TV commercial spots?

it may one day come to be. Did not the Romans have a glutton day or glutton events? where they ate all they could and then would take a feather to their throats to induce the food back out and start eating all over again?:emot-fail:

Nothing new under the sun...

Ecclesiastes 1:9

What has been will be again,
    what has been done will be done again;
    there is nothing new under the sun.

On 5/30/2018 at 10:40 PM, bryan said:

The obsession Christians have with homosexuality can be surprising.  It's interesting to see how many discussions there are about homosexuality and how bad that sin is to everyone, yet sins such as lust, gluttony, adultery are much more common and yet many times quietly accepted by the 'Christian' people busy condemning homosexuality.

BECAUSE....

Thieves do not demand equal rights for thieves

Adulterers do not go on 'Adultery pride' marches....

Liars do not lobby government to call for extra privileges for those who tell lies.

To my knowledge, homosexual practice is the only sin that declares itself not to be a sin, and in some cases even declares itself to be righteous!

Perhaps you should think about this, and then you will understand why there is so much Christian focus on homosexuality.

• Thumbs Up 3

The worst thing for me is that they are not even satisfied to be able to do what they want and live their lifestyle, they intend to force us to say that they are right and we are wrong!

They are trying to force us to support their lifestyle.

I guess they presume we will eventually break under the pressure and give in.

As has been said above many already have given in to varying degrees.

They are playing the long game because its not really about rights of individuals its about the power and influence of evil.

• Thumbs Up 4