The worst thing for me is that they are not even satisfied to be able to do what they want and live their lifestyle, they intend to force us to say that they are right and we are wrong!

They are trying to force us to support their lifestyle.

I guess they presume we will eventually break under the pressure and give in.

As has been said above many already have given in to varying degrees.

They are playing the long game because its not really about rights of individuals its about the power and influence of evil.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, SimonB said:

The worst thing for me is that they are not even satisfied to be able to do what they want and live their lifestyle, they intend to force us to say that they are right and we are wrong!

They are playing the long game because its not really about rights of individuals its about the power and influence of evil.

Yes, they are playing the long game and it's working.  Consider how life has changed in the last 50 to 75 years, how morality has changed, how right and wrong have changed, how the Roman Catholic Church has changed.

Well to be precise right and wrong haven't changed

Its "right" and "wrong" that have changed ;) 

• Brilliant! 1

50 minutes ago, SimonB said:

Well to be precise right and wrong haven't changed

Its "right" and "wrong" that have changed ;) 

Excellent post.  When you don't have a rock solid bases, right and wrong can go askew.  We as Judeo/Christians have a basis in the Bible.  Others have situational ethics and morality.  Read up on the fact the China is now selling body organs to the highest bidder even though only 37 people in all of China have signed up to be donors.  Where are these organs coming from and are they donated without coercion?

AS I understand it they are coming from executed criminals.

Maybe thats the real reason they are so keen on the death penalty.

Mind you there also that story about some teenager selling a kidney so he could buy the latest iPhone!

6 minutes ago, SimonB said:

AS I understand it they are coming from executed criminals.

Maybe thats the real reason they are so keen on the death penalty.

Mind you there also that story about some teenager selling a kidney so he could buy the latest iPhone!

The official story is executed criminals.  Maybe some Journalist somewhere should look into this?

How About Source: Big Business in Replacement Organs

I guess you already heard about the thing with Planned Parenthood and the baby organs?

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Yes, they are playing the long game and it's working.  Consider how life has changed in the last 50 to 75 years, how morality has changed, how right and wrong have changed, how the Roman Catholic Church has changed.

Evil does not rest. People need to stop being cowards and refuse the labels that the Liberal PC crowd throws at them to make everyone else's opinions be subdued except theirs.  Remember when there was the rights of the individual to express themselves? and we respected that as a right?  The progressives of the last 30 yrs have tried to stamp it out & take control.  I do remember growing up with National pride & knowing that we lived in a free country...anyone else??   I even remember as a kid using that saying   "it's a free country!" we used to say that to each other playing , probably got it from the adults around us, and if one of the other kids would tell us we HAD to do it their way, or to be quiet - we'd say "No" it's A FREE COUNTRY!!  Well, we better wake up and take our freedoms back because there are those that want to make this a George Orwell nightmare, me thinks.  

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Davida said:

Evil does not rest. People need to stop being cowards and refuse the labels that the Liberal PC crowd throws at them to make everyone else's opinions be subdued except theirs.  Remember when there was the rights of the individual to express themselves? and we respected that as a right?  The progressives of the last 30 yrs have tried to stamp it out & take control.  I do remember growing up with National pride & knowing that we lived in a free country...anyone else??   I even remember as a kid using that saying   "it's a free country!" we used to say that to each other playing , probably got it from the adults around us, and if one of the other kids would tell us we HAD to do it their way, or to be quiet - we'd say "No" it's A FREE COUNTRY!!  Well, we better wake up and take our freedoms back because there are those that want to make this a George Orwell nightmare, me thinks.  

The thing is: the LGBTQ don't want equal rights,  they want superior rights.  As in, not only can no one tell them what they are doing is wrong, but that others must join them in their depravity.

Sad to say, I believe that before the Rapture, we will see the rights of those clinging to sanity and decency diminished more and more in the face of those who embrace what is vile and wicked.

• Thumbs Up 5

6 hours ago, SimonB said:

OH I am sure they think we will eventually break under the pressure .      BUT I got news .    DID the three men break under pressure when faced with the heated furnace .  NOPE .

DID john or peter break under pressure when they were told NOT to preach in that name . NOPE .

DID Daniel break under pressure when the law became it was illegal to pray to any God . NOPE he threw OPEN HIS WINDOWS FOR ALL TO SEE and HE PRAYED .

WHEN by grace a man has been changed    , he will not fear men , loss, suffering or even death ,   HE fears ONLY HE who has power to cast both body and soul into HELL FIRE.

They can assume whatever ,     BUT no lamb is going to cringe from threat , PEROID .    NO fear of man .    NONE .    NOW THROW THOSE HANDS UP AND PRAISE THE LORD .