• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hello, everyone! 

I am new to this forum and just seeking help in a certain area of my life. It's been a trying year, and

1) I guess I am struggling in general with when I ask G*d for guidance/clarity/next steps to be made clear and I don't feel like I get an answer 

2) I got majorly scammed by someone I had hired and I have been seeking an answer from G*d as to how I should handle the situation. It has been very frustrating because I feel like I have not gotten an answer from G*d (this happened about 1.5 months ago, and it is somewhat time-sensitive due to bank guidelines and so forth).  (details- I basically signed up a business coaching program with this "scammer" person who had been recommended to me by someone I trusted-- the program was WAY overpriced with little substance, not to mention the scammer blew off our calls and removed my access to things I had paid for, that were included with the coaching program.)

So far, I have asked for a refund from the scammer (they said no) but I have not officially hired a lawyer or taken other action against them. I am basically out A LOT of money (over $10k that I did not have to begin with, and I am now in quite a bit of debt.) I originally hired this person to help me grow my small business in property management. 

anyway, would love some advice!

Edited by cbear87
realized I needed to add more detail

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Better Business Bureau and state agencies like possibly the state attorney generals' office should be made aware of the scam.  You can also contact the people that have victimized you that you have issued these complaints.  Sometimes even the local police department can be of great help in these non emergency matters.