• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

Do not be deceived, there are only two possible states: Belief or Unbelief.

"For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes." - Romans 10:4

The Scriptures are clear of the existence of these two states, and depending on what people are believing in it will be reflected in their lives.

"You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles?" - Matthew 7:16

One cannot believe in the truth and do works from deceit, for example.

"You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe - and tremble!" - James 2:19

"If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth." - 1 John 1:6

There is only one source of absolute truth: God (The Father, The Word, and The Holy Spirit).

"For there are three that bear witness in heaven:
    the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one." - 1 John 5:7

If people believe in the truth, they will naturally produce fruits from the truth.

"Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself,
    unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me." - John 15:4

If you are questioning: "You said Word, where is the Son Jesus Christ?!"

"And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory,
    the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth." - John 1:14

There are only two types of fruits: Bad or Good.

Also there is another type of fruit, the one that appears beautiful outwardly, but inside is full of death, deceit, and all uncleanness.

"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which indeed
    appear beautiful outwardly, but inside are full of dead men's bones and all uncleanness." - Matthew 23:27

People in this group includes those who say "Lord, Lord", profess faith in Him but does not care in doing what is pleasing in His sight: To believe and to practice the truth.

"Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth." - John 17:17

"For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ." - John 1:17

Such people are living in deceit, as they do not submit themselves to the Lord.

And prefer to believe in the lie: Walk in darkness, practice willful sins and justify themselves instead of repenting and to seek a holier life and truly walk in love and truth.

"I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh." - Galatians 5:16

These are the fruits of unbelief, as they do not believe the Lord can sanctify them, and prefer to live as they please.

"Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." - John 14:6

When the Word of God clearly states that such is possible for those who believe in The Son:

"And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." - John 8:32

"Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin...
    ...Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed." - John 8:34+36

Another common thing that is discussed is when someone who once professed faith in Christ but now lives in sin.

They are in unbelief, and this is a fact. If they were founded in Him they would not fall in such state.

"Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock:
and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock." - Matthew 7:24-25

The Lord commanded us to watch and pray...

"And what I say to you, I say to all: Watch!" - Mark 13:37

"Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation..." - Mark 14:38

If we fall, He is there to take us back... If we believe.

"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." - 1 John 1:9

Another common thing that is discussed is when someone simply says: "I will put an end to my life".

To commit suicide is not an idea that is coming from the Spirit of God... And those who believe in Him would never do such a thing.

"This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you,
    that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all." - 1 John 1:5

But what indeed happened and the reasons: by accident, murder or by willful rebellion against the truth.

"For He shall give His angels charge over you,
    To keep you in all your ways." - Psalm 91:11

It is not up to me to judge... But if it was willful rebellion against truth then it means the person died an unbeliever.

"Many are the afflictions of the righteous,
    But the Lord delivers him out of them all." - Psalm 34:19

"Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." - Romans 12:21

"...Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life." - Revelation 2:10

And another common thing that is discussed is when someone claims to believe in Him, but lives in rebellion against Him.

No one who believes in Him, in truth, sincerely... Will seek to practice evil.

If they do, they repent, and sincerely seek not to next time. If they can...

"If anyone sees his brother sinning a sin which does not lead to death, he will ask,
    and He will give him life for those who commit sin not leading to death..." - 1 John 5:16

"...There is sin leading to death. I do not say that he should pray about that." - 1 John 5:16

"All unrighteousness is sin, and there is sin not leading to death." - 1 John 5:17

Do not seek to practice evil, and flee from it... This pattern is one of obedience to the truth.

When the person says: "I will just sin and do whatever I want... I am sinner and cannot stop sinning!"

This clearly is willful rebellion against the truth, pride of their sinfulness is preventing them to receive the words from The Truth.

"And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." - John 8:32

"Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin...
    ...Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed." - John 8:34+36

This is one of the reasons why the Lord Jesus said why it will be so hard for "the rich" to enter heaven.

"...How hard it is for those who have riches to enter the kingdom of God!" - Mark 10:23

"Blessed are the poor in spirit, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven." - Matthew 5:3

"for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking,
    but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit." - Romans 14:17

Because it is too hard for them to accept, believe and consequently be obedient to the truth.

"You are My friends if you do whatever I command you." - John 15:14

Unless they stop justifying themselves and repent indeed instead of insisting in their evil ways, they will all perish.

"Beware, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief in departing from the living God..." - Hebrews 3:12

"For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth." - 2 Corinthians 13:8

"...unless you repent you will all likewise perish." - Luke 13:5

And to die in unbelief is never a good option...

The elect, the true believer will keep believing in God till the end; and consequently through all eternity.

But there are three types of believers:

Those who believe in the truth, and consequently practice it.

"But if we walk in the light as He is in the light,
            we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of
                Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin." - 1 John 1:7

Those who say they believe in the truth, but do not want to practice the truth.

"If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness,
            we lie and do not practice the truth." - 1 John 1:6

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God;
            because many false prophets have gone out into the world." - 1 John 4:1

Those who openly believe in the lie.

"Now “If the righteous one is scarcely saved,
            Where will the ungodly and the sinner appear?”" - 1 Peter 4:18

What kind of believer you are is up to you to choose. And we all know that walking in unbelief or deceit is never a good option.

"Thus says the Lord:

Cursed is the man who trusts in man
        And makes flesh his strength,
            Whose heart departs from the Lord." - Jeremiah 17:5

And the Lord desires that we believe in Him, His Words, and consequently do them.

"...not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance." - 2 Peter 3:9

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above,
    and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there
        is no variation or shadow of turning." - James 1:17

Or do we think we have something better to do?!

"And if it seems evil to you to serve the Lord,
    choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve...
        ...But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." - Joshua 24:15

As the Lord Jesus said:

"...Take heed that no one deceives you." - Matthew 24:4

Yes, and this includes ourselves; our evil flesh that is full of deceit and all uncleanness.

God bless you all in Jesus' name! Amen.

Edited by 4LdKHVCzRDj2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

PRAISE the LORD letters , praise the Lord .    just keep the exhortations coming .  their are new ones that read this and show up daily .    Onward and praise the LORD .

That is right ,   AGAIN its LORD PRAISING TIME . 

• Praise God! 1