IGNORED

Two trbulations and the truth about them

Mike Mclees

Guest shiloh357
5 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Which I have posted in many threads. I have found Pretrib to be closed to the reality of end of the age scripture and the requisite logic. If you have something specific then fine, I'll post something.

I haven't read every thread in the prophecy section, so post them here in the progression you listed above.  If you have done it many times, it should be old hat to you.   That's pretty specific show us the timeline you listed above.

Guest shiloh357
3 minutes ago, Diaste said:

And this is why it is pointless to rehash this stuff. Of course Shiloh did nothing wrong where I was a so very, very wrong. Interesting. So if the same standards do not apply to everyone then why would I post anything? I don't mind the opposition if it occurs organically but I'm not going in knowing it's a slugfest. 

What slugfest???    You are the ONLY one slugging.   You are the one mudslinging.  

The REAL problem is that you can't really support the timeline you suggested above and now need excuses to justify not backing up your claims which you said are "reality."

And if you are of the pretrib camp then it's just going to be more of the same.

More of the same???   More of you accusing us a lot of vile stuff we never said and us standing up to your false accusations and you not being able to cite one example of what you claimed?    I can see why you would not want to face more of that kind of embarrassment..  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,624
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

12 minutes ago, Davida said:

This is how  Christians verify what you say - by the scripture .

I know you might not see it but your reaction is exactly what I'm talking about. Oy Vey? Really? I'm not engaging with you. Add your two cents ongoing threads when the opportunity arises.

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

What slugfest???    You are the ONLY one slugging.   You are the one mudslinging.  

The REAL problem is that you can't really support the timeline you suggested above and now need excuses to justify not backing up your claims which you said are "reality."

More of the same???   More of you accusing us a lot of vile stuff we never said and us standing up to your false accusations and you not being able to cite one example of what you claimed?    I can see why you would not want to face more of that kind of embarrassment..  

Please. If you presented yourself as sincere then I would happily do as  you ask. I don't think you are sincere.  And just look at you go calling my motives into question. Isn't that what you accused me of. Mudslinging? Misrepresentation? Ha! 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Davida said:

You basically gossiped maliciously about  PreTribbers  & painted all  in an ugly light--- of whom I am one thank you very much....but your the victim here? I give up. 

Then report me for behavior unbecoming. And look at you determine my motives for not replying. I have said why I will not not engage with you and Shiloh in a very specific manner and you don't believe that, so you two won't believe a thing I say. Amazing.

15 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I haven't read every thread in the prophecy section, so post them here in the progression you listed above.  If you have done it many times, it should be old hat to you.   That's pretty specific show us the timeline you listed above.

Hardly simple. It's several studies and each needs it's own thread. But I don't have to prove it. You'll see. Shouldn't be much longer.

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Hardly simple. It's several studies and each needs it's own thread. But I don't have to prove it. You'll see. Shouldn't be much longer.

No, you  just need to provide the Scriptures, not more excuses.  

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

No, you  just need to provide the Scriptures, not more excuses.  

Sure. 

Guest shiloh357
12 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Please. If you presented yourself as sincere then I would happily do as  you ask. I don't think you are sincere.  And just look at you go calling my motives into question. Isn't that what you accused me of. Mudslinging? Misrepresentation? Ha! 

No, I am not mudslinging.  I am sincerely calling you out for your public accusations which you clearly cannot demonstrate to be true. I have been here for nearly 14 years and no one on the pre-trib side has said those things you accuse us of.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

That's right,  It's not.

Nope.

You don't get to unilaterally define, "reality."

No, the last 3 1/2 years or 42 months. 

He doesn't persecute the Church.  The church is not there. 

Amen !!!