• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  170
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/21/1958

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 4:28 PM, Cobalt1959 said:

Revelation 6:12-17  12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red,  13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind.  14 The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.  15 Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and every free man hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains.  16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!
17 For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand
?"

You can speculate that the first 6 seals are not God's direct wrath.  You do not have that option after the 6th seal is opened.  Everything after that is directly God's wrath. 

I think that this is an excellent point. This passage deserves to be looked at. In this passage, we see those that hide in caves see that the wrath of God has come.  They know that they are guilty. Now, please consider Revelation 11:15-19.

Revelation 11:15-19 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. 16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, 17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. 18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. 19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

Now here in Revelation 11, we see a far greater authority declaring that the wrath is come.  The folks hiding in caves see it coming, but in Revelation 11, heaven declares it.  

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  401
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, JoeChan82 said:

I think that this is an excellent point. This passage deserves to be looked at. In this passage, we see those that hide in caves see that the wrath of God has come.  They know that they are guilty. Now, please consider Revelation 11:15-19.

Revelation 11:15-19 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. 16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, 17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. 18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. 19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

Now here in Revelation 11, we see a far greater authority declaring that the wrath is come.  The folks hiding in caves see it coming, but in Revelation 11, heaven declares it.  

Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

Dear brother, the fifth seal promises God's wrath, the sixth seal portends God's wrath, the sealing of the 144,000 protects them through God's wrath, the innumerable multitude find themselves safe having been removed from the sphere of God's wrath, the seventh seal pronounces God's wrath, the half hour of silence in Heaven contemplates God's wrath, the blowing of the first trumpet initiates God's wrath.

No more time right now.

Hallelujah

BTW, cobalt has been removed from the topic so he can't respond unless it is done through private message. I don't even know if he will get a notification of your comment.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  170
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/21/1958

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 6:14 PM, Brother Duke said:

I would submit that the 144,000 are the bride.  I know that many think the bride is the greater church but as a husband who would you want with you by your side other than you bride and that is where the 144,000 are.

Revelation 21:9-11 ¶ And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife. 10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God

This city has foundations named for the apostles and gates named for the 12 tribes of Israel.  I think, based on these verses that the bride will include all those saved from Adam to the end of the world, Jew and gentile alike.  I think the occupants of the city are in view here and not the city itself.  Since Jesus is the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world, I believe that all those saved must look to Him, whether looking forward to Him like the Old Testament believers did or looking back to the cross like we did.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

On 5/31/2018 at 11:33 PM, Daniel 11:36 said:

One is a believer in Jesus Christ or they are not

There is no scriptural definition of a B team

Dang this is the only thing you've gotten right since reading your posts