• Content Count:  6,624
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

That's right,  It's not.

Nope.

You don't get to unilaterally define, "reality."

No, the last 3 1/2 years or 42 months. 

He doesn't persecute the Church.  The church is not there. 

The beast will rise through the power of the dragon just before the covenant is confirmed. He will protect Israel while the temple is being built. Trumps sound and  two witnesses appear in Jerusalem. Temple sacrifices begin as wars erupt around the earth due to shortages of food and water. Then the A of D. Then GT, then the 2nd coming and the gathering, then falls wrath. Reality. Written in scripture. God has unilaterally defined our reality.

You'll see.

Guest shiloh357
3 minutes ago, Diaste said:

The beast will rise through the power of the dragon just before the covenant is confirmed. He will protect Israel while the temple is being built. Trumps sound and  two witnesses appear in Jerusalem. Temple sacrifices begin as wars erupt around the earth due to shortages of food and water. Then the A of D. Then GT, then the 2nd coming and the gathering, then falls wrath. Reality. Written in scripture. God has unilaterally defined our reality.

You'll see.

Show the Scriptures that give us that exact progression.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02

4 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

No, you don't have anyone.  All you did was just throw a lot of mud around.  It has nothing to do with this conversation. I have read the thread.  It was enough of a problem that you thought you had to impugn all pre-tribbers in the same way.  if anyone had said what you claim they said, you would not have any problem pointing them out.    All you did was engage in group-slander like you're some kind of victim.

It is all just falsehood.  You are worried about others demonstrating love, but you have no problem bearing false witness.   You need to check yourself.

It's been in several threads since the day I registered. It's been on other forums. On YouTube. In my church. I have seen it over the last 40 some years.

That's funny. You, indignant over what I said, but engaging in the same perceived behavior you decry. 

3 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Show the Scriptures that give us that exact progression.

You know them as well as I do. What would be the point? So we can go back and forth about how each other lacks understanding? No thanks.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, Diaste said:

It's been in several threads since the day I registered. It's been on other forums. On YouTube. In my church. I have seen it over the last 40 some years.

That's funny. You, indignant over what I said, but engaging in the same perceived behavior you decry. 

No I am not.   I have not said and no one here has said what you allege and I have read a lot of stuff on the rapture and no one has said what you claim.   What you are doing is bearing false witness.   In absence of a rational argument all you can do is sling mud.

Just now, shiloh357 said:

No I am not.   I have not said and no one here has said what you allege and I have read a lot of stuff on the rapture and no one has said what you claim.   What you are doing is bearing false witness.   In absence of a rational argument all you can do is sling mud.

Okay.

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Diaste said:

You know them as well as I do. What would be the point? So we can go back and forth about how each other lacks understanding? No thanks.

No, show what you claim to be reality.   I don't take for granted that we are thinking of the same scriptures.  So back up what you claim the Bible says.  Or there is no reason for anyone to take your claims seriously.   Frankly, what I am noticing is that you don't have anything but mudslinging to offer at this point. 

9 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

No, show what you claim to be reality.   I don't take for granted that we are thinking of the same scriptures.  So back up what you claim the Bible says.  Or there is no reason for anyone to take your claims seriously.   Frankly, what I am noticing is that you don't have anything but mudslinging to offer at this point. 

Okay.

Just now, Davida said:

This is how  Christians verify what you say - by the scripture .

Which I have posted in many threads. I have found Pretrib to be closed to the reality of end of the age scripture and the requisite logic. If you have something specific then fine, I'll post something.

5 minutes ago, Davida said:

Wow , there is nothing similar in Shiloh's post  to the mudslinging that you did in yours.

And this is why it is pointless to rehash this stuff. Of course Shiloh did nothing wrong where I was a so very, very wrong. Interesting. So if the same standards do not apply to everyone then why would I post anything? I don't mind the opposition if it occurs organically but I'm not going in knowing it's a slugfest. 

And if you are of the pretrib camp then it's just going to be more of the same.