IGNORED

Two trbulations and the truth about them

Mike Mclees

Guest shiloh357
5 hours ago, Diaste said:

You're just willingly blind to it. It's fine. I don't want you to believe it's true. No problem.

I am not blind to anything.  That's just lame. The fact is that when you are  called on to support your blanket condemnation of Pre-tribbers and your claims about how all of us act, all of the time, you can't muster up ONE single person, you cannot cite provide ONE actual example of Pre-tribbers acting the way you claim we do. 

So I am not blind at all.   The problem is that all of you have to offer is excuses for why you cannot back up your biblical claims, nor can you back up any of your claims about us and how we have been acting.    You said that I just came into the conversation late, but cannot site one example in this thread to back up your accusation, and cannot site one example from Worthy Boards at all, to back up that accusation.

So your accusations are false.   You just wanted to throw out the worst things you could think to say about us and the truth is that it was all mudslinging and false accusations.   And then pretend that WE are the ones not showing love, or integrity.  That's pretty sad.  

Guest shiloh357
5 hours ago, Diaste said:

I know what mudslinging is and nothing I said is untrue. I have now heard all four of you complain about some misrepresentation of the pretrib doctrine but not a one of you have posted a refutation to whatever perceived slight you think you saw. Here's the fact of Pretribs error;

Yeah, when accused us bigotry and other such things, it was mudslinging and it was untrue and you accused us mistreating people like you  all of the time, but cant cough up a single shred of evidence to support your character assassination of pre-tribbers.

I asked you show us the Scriptures that support the timeline you suggested, but you refuse to do so.   You want us to post refutation of what of a perceived slight?   There was nothing "perceived" about your false accusations and we quoted you more than once and asked YOU for evidence for your claims and now  we see you have none.  Nothing to refute if you can't provide evidence for review.

So now you want to deflect on to our errors without putting your views under the microscope, in order take the attention away from your false accusations.   Why should any of us take your views seriously, after the false accusations you posted?   Why should anyone trust you in debate knowing what you think about us?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

I am not blind to anything.  That's just lame. The fact is that when you are  called on to support your blanket condemnation of Pre-tribbers and your claims about how all of us act, all of the time, you can't muster up ONE single person, you cannot cite provide ONE actual example of Pre-tribbers acting the way you claim we do. 

So I am not blind at all.   The problem is that all of you have to offer is excuses for why you cannot back up your biblical claims, nor can you back up any of your claims about us and how we have been acting.    You said that I just came into the conversation late, but cannot site one example in this thread to back up your accusation, and cannot site one example from Worthy Boards at all, to back up that accusation.

So your accusations are false.   You just wanted to throw out the worst things you could think to say about us and the truth is that it was all mudslinging and false accusations.   And then pretend that WE are the ones not showing love, or integrity.  That's pretty sad.  

Ok.

6 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Pre-tribulation is not in error for any reason and particularly stated by Revelation 7:9-17

Those who have come "away" from great tribulation is the subject [Strong's concordance]

There is a difference between the tribulations of this present age and the coming tribulation of the Lord's wrath which is a far different matter

erchomai: to come, go
Short Definition: I come, go
Definition: I come, go.

ek or ex: from, from out of

Short Definition: from out, out from among, from
Definition: from out, out from among, from, suggesting from the interior outwards.

HELPS Word-studies

1537 ek – properly, "out from and to" (the outcome); out from within. 1 1537 (ek) has a two-layered meaning ("out from and to") which makes it out-come oriented (out of the depths of the source and extending to its impact on the object).

Wrong. Rev 7:13-14, Specifically this, "....which came out of great tribulation..." is literally 'go out from within great tribulation'. Applying the above mentioned dual layer meaning it's even more apparent that this group 'go out' and then 'to' another place.  You really gotta stop twisting the definitions.  The question then becomes, "How did they make their robes white and what was the cause?" Pretrib would think their robes were made white and washed in the blood of Lamb while watching Netflix and eating popcorn.

So no, it's not pretrib. The one and only gathering will come after the one and only GT, just before the wrath of God begins at the 6th seal and the 7th, and last, trumpet.

You'll see, my friend.

Edited by Diaste
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3,490
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Show the Scriptures that give us that exact progression.

Mathew 24

So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’[a] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand

(AoD)

16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house. 18 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. 19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

(GREAT TRIBULATION)

Immediately after the distress of those days (GREAT TRIBULATION)

“‘the sun will be darkened,
    and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
    and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’[b]

(COSMIC EVENTS FROM 6TH SEAL TO 6TH TRUMPET)

30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth[c] will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.[d]

(Christ appears)

The seventh angel sounded his trumpet,and there were loud voices in heaven, which said:

“The kingdom of the world has become
    the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah,
    and he will reign for ever and ever.”

(CHRIST TAKES HIS KINGDON OF THE WORLD)

The nations were angry,
    and your wrath has come.
The time has come for judging the dead,
    and for rewarding your servants the prophets
and your people who revere your name,
    both great and small—
and for destroying those who destroy the earth.”

(THE DEAD ARE JUDGED AND SERVANTS REWARDED)

Rev 16

Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, “Go, pour out the seven bowls of God’s wrath on the earth.”

(WRATH)

On 6/2/2018 at 8:04 PM, shiloh357 said:

We hold to a 3 1/2 year peace (first half of the Tribulation period)

Which can't be proved

8 hours ago, Diaste said:

Do you see? If no believer is appointed to wrath, which is tribulation in the eyes of pretrib, how is it that a vast multitude no man could number comes from the very thing you say they are not  so appointed? Please answer this.

Pre tribs call them tribulation saints, saints who became believers only after the pretrib rapture occured.

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, inchrist said:

Pre tribs call them tribulation saints, saints who became believers only after the pretrib rapture occured.

I know. But that wasn't the point. The point is, How? For pretrib it's an irreconcilable condition.

• This is Worthy 1

19 minutes ago, Diaste said:

I know. But that wasn't the point. The point is, How? For pretrib it's an irreconcilable condition.

Well Ive read from top to bottom and that's all you've gotten for an answer.

And then mudslinging for a few pages.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

13 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

They are tribulation believers.

These "tribulation believers", what age are they in.  What age comes after the church age?